Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 4, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
balambergs

What do you guys think a fair price is for a supreme brigade hoodie right now. The first one i bought I got for 120$ but at this point its pretty beat. This was about 2 years ago though and before tyler was rocking it so im assuming it'll cost me more now

translation: I saw online that 2 years ago the bridgade hoodie was goin for 120$. I wanna cop one now after i realised it was a preme hoodie after tyler wearin it, how much can i get one for now?

hah, I have photos of the hoodie and photos of me in the hoodie. you are a joke kid. I have it in black and its mad faded at this point so if rather cop in gray. Sorry I didnt just start rocking supreme in 2012 like 90% of the people in here.
April 4, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
mobbyluii

What is the monetary value of a Black Safari Camp Cap at this point?? Somebody Help.

IG: @mobbyluii

April 4, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
justRo

What do you guys think a fair price is for a supreme brigade hoodie right now. The first one i bought I got for 120$ but at this point its pretty beat. This was about 2 years ago though and before tyler was rocking it so im assuming it'll cost me more now

I would say 200-250, maybe 275 if it is DS; anymore is a ripoff, just because Tyler wears it doesn't mean the value necessarily goes up. I have found plenty of "hoodies" Tyler has worn and ultimately it has no effect on pricing, usually the only way it will go up in price is if he wears the actual piece in a music video, the teal box logo hoodie and feathers cap are really the only items that have suffered; you can thank "Yonkers" and "She" for the rape prices on those items.
April 4, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
deejayteejay

They need to come out with another Zoopreme collabo. Pretty sure you young niggas don't know about that. RIP Harold Hunter
April 4, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
mobbyluii

I would say 200-250, maybe 275 if it is DS; anymore is a ripoff, just because Tyler wears it doesn't mean the value necessarily goes up. I have found plenty of "hoodies" Tyler has worn and ultimately it has no effect on pricing, usually the only way it will go up in price is if he wears the actual piece in a music video, the teal box logo hoodie and feathers cap are really the only items that have suffered; you can thank "Yonkers" and "She" for the rape prices on those items.

I swear when kids bring up Tyler or OF, it just makes me feel like they are the ones that got into Supreme because of Tyler.. like just worry about yourself. Plus, I bet half the kids that hate on people wearing supreme cus of tyler, got into supreme because of tyler..

April 4, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
supremecollector2000

Sometimes i feel like such a hypebeast. :P

April 4, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
balambergs

hah, I have photos of the hoodie and photos of me in the hoodie. you are a joke kid. I have it in black and its mad faded at this point so if rather cop in gray. Sorry I didnt just start rocking supreme in 2012 like 90% of the people in here.

Let's see those photos with a watermark from 2010

Ha I don't have fucking watermarked photos from 2010. But I don't mind throwing up photos of the hoodie. Its the internet bro I don't care if you think im hip for rocking supreme for longer than you or not. Bunch of children for real
April 4, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
kr00kd

just got my blue houndstooth. i was wishing the blue was a little more royal then navy, still real nice though. i like the red one a lot though i got that one too. im not going to order hats with the shoes any more though because the bills were fucked up on both of mine. kinda angled up.

clarks are sick and fit real good - size down .5 was a good call.

also got my navy paisley sweat shorts today.

and my 2 huf floral hats.

fucking good week.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

RyandaGod

I swear when kids bring up Tyler or OF, it just makes me feel like they are the ones that got into Supreme because of Tyler.. like just worry about yourself. Plus, I bet half the kids that hate on people wearing supreme cus of tyler, got into supreme because of tyler..

WTF? You just went full retard, literally son
balambergs

I was being sarcastic my dude. But it does seem like kids will spend 100$ more on anything if they see someone on tv wearing it.
April 4, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
supremecollector2000

They need to come out with another Zoopreme collabo. Pretty sure you young niggas don't know about that. RIP Harold Hunter

This is the original

Sometimes i feel like such a hypebeast. :P

mobbyluii

WTF? You just went full retard, literally son

right.....

justRo

I was being sarcastic my dude. But it does seem like kids will spend 100$ more on anything if they see someone on tv wearing it.

anyways if you really want it, its on eBay for $170
April 4, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
mobbyluii

yeah i know.. and unfortunatly yes. thats why the safari camp is so fucking expensive

April 4, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
Old Man Doug

Liberty camp is worse than the tarpon.

Coming from the guy selling the Snake Pullovers?

Missing your point.

I think you are just offended because you are selling a tarpon.

Only selling because I can't wear it myself. I live in Florida and the heat would fuck up the leather.

the fuck did you buy it for then? resale? liberty is not worse than tarpon lmfao

Liberty is ugly as fuck.

April 4, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
deejayteejay

Of course we do. Anyone that knows skating knows who is Harold. Fool was the best skater on Zoo York (in my opinion) for the longest time.

word! thats whats up. Harold was always dope. I miss the ol' Zoo days. I always had Robbie Gangemi's part on before a skate sesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om3WdNZSD8o

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/om3WdNZSD8o?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param
name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/om3WdNZSD8o?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
April 4, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
janosteeze

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, but, what is releasing tomorrow online?

WTB: Supreme Hennessy Shirt sz M FS or Trade: DS Supreme x Campbell Half Cab sz 9, DS Supreme Zodiac sz L.

April 4, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
kr00kd

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, but, what is releasing tomorrow online?

go read bro instead of asking a question thats been answered 5+ times in the last few pages

sucks, i know

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

April 4, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
jrich703

Japan online drop will probably be crazy

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

April 4, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
dchao

for any of you wondering about the snakeskin pullover, i had a few people asking about the fit, and i just received it...
it fits pretty much true to size, the sleeves are a little longer, but other than that it is about the same as any other jacket i have owned from Supreme...pretty heat piece, glad i decided to kop
April 4, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
dgum

can anybody tell me how the ottoman jackets fit? true to size? slightly big/small? not sure if i can fit a medium since thats all they got left in navy on the site. i normally wear a L. don't like my jackets super young and hugging my skin

Definitely TTS. I would not get a M if you usually wear L
April 4, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
kkasaye

ah trying to decide if i should cop black kate moss tee + white snakeskin pullover, or a navy cdg hoodie.

both run for the same price on ebay so......

B|

April 4, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
th3kid

Shouts out to Supreme for these weak ass drops lately. cool

Edit: When the fuck did the Mantra tee go up? How did it sell out?
April 4, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Vici.

it went up last thurs for a short amount of time before getting pulled off. didn't sell out.
April 4, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
jplarr

Of course we do. Anyone that knows skating knows who is Harold. Fool was the best skater on Zoo York (in my opinion) for the longest time.

word! thats whats up. Harold was always dope. I miss the ol' Zoo days. I always had Robbie Gangemi's part on before a skate sesh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om3WdNZSD8o

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/om3WdNZSD8o?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param
name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/om3WdNZSD8o?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Pang, Pierce (RIP) and Bici too yo. Old zoo was the best. The absolute best
April 4, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
th3kid

It's up on the site now and every color is sold out except for yellow, orange and white
April 4, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
DJPrep

mantra tee is back up...if anyone is interested.
April 5, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
dchao

MANTRAS UP ON THE SITE!!!!

only M and L grab them while you can
April 5, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
th3kid

you niggas need to stop acting like there's actually a color up worth copping
April 5, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
dchao

^^ white is worth it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.