Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 2, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
mobbyluii

hey do you guys know anything about that supreme duck camo driver's hat/ cabbie hat. it's from a lil bit back, but i can't tell if it was only a limited release??

If you have one of these, I'd be interested in buying it. Thanks

google it on the supreme archives.. you might find the exact season there

IG: @mobbyluii

April 2, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
YoungRizal

Anyone interested in Liberty Print shirt?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164871/

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 2, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
mobbyluii

Anyone interested in Liberty Print shirt?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164871/

too much heat! i like

April 2, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
The Fiasco

was not a limited release. released last spring I want to say???

okay that's what i thought. but i can't find it anywhere.

they sat around on the webstore for awhile if I remember. They never sold out I wanna say.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 2, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
starvinarvin

hey do you guys know anything about that supreme duck camo driver's hat/ cabbie hat. it's from a lil bit back, but i can't tell if it was only a limited release??

it was from last s/s i believe and it wasnt limited at all it stayed in the shop for a while

http://www.flickr.com/arvinooo http://onivra.tumblr.com/

April 2, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
Josh.

^^^ Skull and Bones is at Yale...

LOL I meant to say he said it was at Harvard fail and a half

lol I thought you were talking about the last quote where he said it was at Yale

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 2, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
Kulig00

have a grey ds large kate tee need tosell hmu!
April 2, 2012 @ 09:26 PM

Inactive

i want that shirt rizal but its a large.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 2, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Sell me a Large, any color...paypal ready.

I'll pay $500 for the red but only if we seal the deal today.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 2, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
Quezz

it was from last s/s i believe and it wasnt limited at all it stayed in the shop for a while

Shit they stayed on the store like the whole seasons. Did they even sell out?
April 2, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
boogiesupreme

Shit they stayed on the store like the whole seasons. Did they even sell out?

maaannn. they are fire. i slept like snorlax on these.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

April 2, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
shoothoops19

fusion hop off, pauly is the homie, he just fuckin around

pauly, it was odb. he hit me with an offer of 100+4% for my moleskin and camo blimp, instead of just being a man and saying he didn't want my blimp and moleskin, he just left me hanging. then when i finally got to speak to him like 2 days or 3 days later he told me he didn't want to be mean, i said its cool, no worries he should have just told me instead. then he says he just wanted the blimp, i said cool 60 shipped cause you the homie. dude says 50, I'm like dude i need 60

the fuck? the hat is 40 retail, 10 shipping from ny. how am i gonna sell the hat for 50 and lose fees and ship...the hat is DS and its camo.

dude all you had to just say in the first place, was i changed my mind, had me on standby the whole weekend and shit thinkin ima make 100 bucks.

Haaaaaaaaa kinda like when you offer 65 for a Kate tee that's listed at 110.

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

April 2, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
boogiesupreme

Also, why does Supreme use UPS? UPS has been lagging/ messing up. The brim of one of my caps got messed up cuz they crush the box upon delivery. Also my last 2 shipments of boxes got combined with a more recent order and now i gotta wait a day or two.

April 2, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
The Fiasco

odb a simp ass nigga

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

April 2, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
vapor90

I've got a purple donegal and a little cash looking for a Cdg tee in medium
April 2, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
boogiesupreme

Funny how the "going rate" on floral hoodies is 200-230. I sold mine for 285? I knew i was even pushing it at that.

April 2, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
vapor90

Ive got a purple donegal and a little cash looking for a Cdg tee in medium, no black please.
April 2, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
iAmSofaKing

Also, why does Supreme use UPS? UPS has been lagging/ messing up. The brim of one of my caps got messed up cuz they crush the box upon delivery. Also my last 2 shipments of boxes got combined with a more recent order and now i gotta wait a day or two.

I dont mind waiting a day or two, but UPS is fucking up. My order has been stuck on "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" for more than a week now.. wtf so UPS still hasnt got my package?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

April 2, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
lenryhouis

That Split Henley City And Country shirt is so sick.

this! not sure what colorway i want though.
April 2, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
boogiesupreme

I dont mind waiting a day or two, but UPS is fucking up. My order has been stuck on "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" for more than a week now.. wtf so UPS still hasnt got my package?

yeah i'm pretty unhappy with ups. USPS is where it's at.

April 2, 2012 @ 10:05 PM

Inactive

pauly, it was odb. he hit me with an offer of 100+4% for my moleskin and camo blimp, instead of just being a man and saying he didn't want my blimp and moleskin, he just left me hanging. then when i finally got to speak to him like 2 days or 3 days later he told me he didn't want to be mean, i said its cool, no worries he should have just told me instead. then he says he just wanted the blimp, i said cool 60 shipped cause you the homie. dude says 50, I'm like dude i need 60

the fuck? the hat is 40 retail, 10 shipping from ny. how am i gonna sell the hat for 50 and lose fees and ship...the hat is DS and its camo.

dude all you had to just say in the first place, was i changed my mind, had me on standby the whole weekend and shit thinkin ima make 100 bucks.

why would i start high? start low work my way up. i can buy your tee for 110, but i rather use that towards something better..like a ventile parka.

im not paying 110 for a tee, i rather buy a bathing ape tee.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 2, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
mobbyluii

Ive got a purple donegal and a little cash looking for a Cdg tee in medium, no black please.

PM'd

April 2, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
boogiesupreme

ottoman harrington jacket restock

April 2, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
mattmtl

Here are some pics of the Tarpon Camp Cap I received today if anyone cares. I know some people think the under brim color is ugly but I find it cool. Anyways, everyone has their own opinion. Oh, if you wanted to know it came with 1 box logo sticker.

April 2, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
chief

still gay

•••

April 2, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
flypaper

^that's weird, you just now got that in the mail? my herringbone is supposed to be here tomorrow already and the tarpon dropped a while back..

or did you cop from ebay?
April 2, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
th3kid

if the brim wasn't patent leather that would be so dope.
April 2, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
mattmtl

^that's weird, you just now got that in the mail? my herringbone is supposed to be here tomorrow already and the tarpon dropped a while back..

or did you cop from ebay?

I picked it up from the supreme store online March 23rd. I live in Montreal so maybe that's why it took a while.
April 2, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
jonnyybp

ottoman harrington jacket restock

Theres a camo safari shirt available in medium too, pretty sure it was sold out at some point
April 2, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
odb.

lmfaooooo

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.