HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 29, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
jplarr

Whats the point of repping shit you have no affiliation with, im currently in and if i saw some herb ass pinoys wearing this shit id snatch if off there heads
shut the fuck up idiot. It says Army on it, not Veteren. Don't fuckin flatter yourself
March 29, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
ChicagoLDRS

and anyone clowning on someone for being an RN is an idiot. You can work ANYWHERE you want and you'll start off making 60k at age 25.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 29, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
ChicagoLDRS

seriously though, is it such an offense to wear anything army affiliated if YOURE not army affiliated?

again, it should be as offensive as people who don't skate but wear supreme.

I see what you're doing. But again, for the records, Jebbia was never a skater.

March 29, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
Quezz

so to summarize.....

if you've never served in the army but you wear an army hat, it's fine. its just clothes.
if you've never skated but you wear supreme, it's blasphemy. its not just clothes.

and James Jebbia himself never skated... dat paradox.

March 29, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
Mr_Chukes

Damn debating now if I want the navy houndstooth
March 29, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
ChicagoLDRS

ppl are sleeping on the ottoman...same thing happened to the paisley hoodie drop

ottoman hoody? probably...i'd strongly consider it at least
ottoman camp? possibly
but on that jacket, it just looks bad

and like i said earlier, dudes wouldn't even be considering it if it wasn't branded as Supreme

100% c/s. An ottoman hoody would be dope and a camp would be fire. That jacket tho, just doesn't work for me.

March 29, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
Mr_Chukes

nm this shit sucked. imma save my money. The patter on the houndstooth just isn't me.
March 29, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
Swan

Damn debating now if I want the navy houndstooth

get it, i feel like this will be a hat people will sleep on, just like last seasons "S" felt five panel.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

March 29, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Only a little nigga would hate on someone for being a nurse. While you're in basic algebra class at a community college the dude you're hating on is helping save lives, and working his way into the upper middle class.

March 29, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
db

suspended

ahhhhh that fuck it life style. took a risk on not waking up early for the drop, and it was well worth it.
sleeping> waking up to see a shitty drop.

Haha 43 mins later... It's not like you slept in till noon and still copped (which you prob still could have)

if i wanted to get something i easily could have lol nothing was sold out

March 29, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
Mr_Chukes

this nigga just bragged about being a nurse

Yeah he's making money
March 29, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
vafins

nm this shit sucked. imma save my money. The patter on the houndstooth just isn't me.

lol I feel you except I like it but you do know that its called houndstouth because of that pattern?
March 29, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
paulywalnuts

Only a little nigga would hate on someone for being a nurse. While you're in basic algebra class at a community college the dude you're hating on is helping save lives, and working his way into the upper middle class.

seriously
another thing is, just because you're an RN doesn't mean you have to work in hospitals forever...or at all. my dad started out like that but he make 6 figures as a consultant now. dat career path opportunities

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 29, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
DJPrep

@ DJPrep does it at least have enough pop to ollie random shit in the streets? like curbs and maybe some small stairs

that's really all i'm worried about

its good for ollies and shuvits, but the wheels i got a too heavy for much more like the other dude said. you could throw on skate wheels doe and do all the tricks you want. I got mine to cruise around campus between classes.
March 29, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
xriley

lol I feel you except I like it but you do know that its called houndstouth because of that pattern?

Yes.
March 29, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
vafins

so you googled it congrats ha
DJPrep

has anyone copped the cruiser deck? debating on whether or not to get one or wait til the next drop.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/753dbc6e78f811e1abb0123.jpg/][/URL

here my crusier setup. got the deck last week. shit is so dope

What size wheels do you have on that bad larry? I have an old pair of trucks im trying to put on something.

I got on 65mm orangatangs in 86a. I did the exact same thing. Had a pair of Silver's laying around, bought some 1/4" risers and the wheels and I was off.
odb.

anyone know the number that I need to call to cancel an order?
March 29, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
xriley

haha, nah, my girlfriend had a purse with the pattern on it!
March 29, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
RyandaGod

already got shipping confirmation...
March 29, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
shoothoops19

was the restock of the ottoman supreme putting up more of them or just people cancelling their orders?

how the fuck is we supposed to know? jeeeeeeez

actually, its called mitosis. when enough ottomans are sold, they split, doubling themselves.

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

March 29, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
vafins

haha, nah, my girlfriend had a purse with the pattern on it!

haha Im just fucking with you, i was just telling fuckenjoe that those hats wouldnt be called houndstouth if it wasnt for that pattern
March 29, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
killson

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

does it come in black?

March 29, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
mobbyluii

If anyone got a black CDG x Supreme Tee in sz. M, PM me. I got money or A LOT of gear to trade.

IG: @mobbyluii

March 29, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
abcking

ahhhhh that fuck it life style. took a risk on not waking up early for the drop, and it was well worth it.
sleeping> waking up to see a shitty drop.

nah. there new eras usually do but the crown is normal on the snapbacks from my experience.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 29, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
zormaan

If supreme had free shipping or just shipping based on what you're ordering and not flat $10 I would probably order a lot more stuff, it's not like that $10 would kill me either I just cant justify spending that. If the houndstooths are still in stock next week I'll probably cop if something drops that I really like.
March 29, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
abcking

I dont see the big deal with the army hat. I mean dudes wear baseball hats dont mean they play for the yankess. whats the matter with supporting the military? It even says WE SUPPORT on the back of the army hat

It's cause someone in here came in saying they had friends that would "smack the shit outta" someone wearing that hat... Cause apparently people in the military get heated if you support them

at the very least they would bust your balls, at the very most they would take your hat - if you resisted they would take you out.

Baseball hats are different cuz fans have worn them sooooo goddamn long in support of there teams. The military though? Really cuzzz? You're a fan of the military but you're not enlisted? If you're such a big fan go fucking join up instead of wearing a hat.

I can't just go join the new york yankees because I feel like it, I could walk down to the recruiting office right now though and sign my life away.

I honestly don't care too mcuh about what the next man wears just tryin to look out for ya'll on this one. thats all

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 29, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
db

suspended

already got shipping confirmation...

congrats, you are 1 of 57 people who ordered something today.

March 29, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
sometimesnewjersey

has anyone copped the cruiser deck? debating on whether or not to get one or wait til the next drop.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/753dbc6e78f811e1abb0123.jpg/][/URL

here my crusier setup. got the deck last week. shit is so dope

What size wheels do you have on that bad larry? I have an old pair of trucks im trying to put on something.

I got on 65mm orangatangs in 86a. I did the exact same thing. Had a pair of Silver's laying around, bought some 1/4" risers and the wheels and I was off.

im a fucking idiot, but what does in 86A mean?
March 29, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
Trespace

Looking for black cdg tee, in m, maybe even a cdg camp. Mostly looking to trade though so hmu.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.