Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 28, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
pushingwood

can't make it tomorrow bummed I'm missing clarks and arabic 5 panel sad

SLACKY

March 28, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
deejayteejay

SupLondon announced this drop:

"- Clarks® Desert Mali Low
- Ottoman Harrington Jacket
- Striped Selvedge Chambray Shirt
- Army 5-Panel
- Houndstooth 5-Panel

and before anyone asks NO new Camp Caps.."

damn - one boring drop. those houndstooth 5panels are kinnnnnda cool but i'm not really feeling any of the color combos. green and red are kinda cool but i dont know mayn.

those army 5panels are straight gayyyy unless you've actually served. i know army dudes who would straight bitchslap a fool tryin to rock those who wasn't actually a soldier.

is this the first time supreme has done an army/navy/marines thing? cuzz its kind of fucking stupid. talk about posin... shit.

I'd slap somebody for wearing the ARMY hat and hasn't served. Serve your time..or don't wear the hat at all IMO
March 28, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
dominikid

I'm using this post as a contract between myself and Call Me Daddy.
I'm sending him a red CDG X Supreme Camp and he's sending me a size L Grey CDG x Supreme Tee.
He said he shipped out the shirt this morning and I will ship out first thing tomorrow morning since I'm stuck at work in the morning.

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

March 28, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
hndlz

you guys are idiots. who cares wtf the next man wears.

and sometrillshit whatchu talkin bout wit that arabic 5 panel?

hndlz.tumblr.com

March 28, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Quezz

I may be getting the army 5 panel and I didn't serve and you know what...
March 28, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
leifwild

can't make it tomorrow bummed I'm missing clarks and arabic 5 panel sad

are arabics actually out in london tommorow, i thought it was just the 2 hats mentioned?
March 28, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
RyandaGod

got both my camo camps today, the tan one has a messed up brim but its whatever. Looks like its either broken, or there is a thread under the leather part making it look somewhat creased. No biggie
March 28, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
mogizzle

- Army 5-Panel
- Houndstooth 5-Panel

damn - one boring drop. those houndstooth 5panels are kinnnnnda cool but i'm not really feeling any of the color combos. green and red are kinda cool but i dont know mayn.

those army 5panels are straight gayyyy unless you've actually served. i know army dudes who would straight bitchslap a fool tryin to rock those who wasn't actually a soldier.

is this the first time supreme has done an army/navy/marines thing? cuzz its kind of fucking stupid. talk about posin... shit.

I'd slap somebody for wearing the ARMY hat and hasn't served. Serve your time..or don't wear the hat at all IMO

you most def wouldn't. and fuck the army anyway.
March 28, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I'm using this post as a contract between myself and Call Me Daddy.
I'm sending him a red CDG X Supreme Camp and he's sending me a size L Grey CDG x Supreme Tee.
He said he shipped out the shirt this morning and I will ship out first thing tomorrow morning since I'm stuck at work in the morning.

Well if it's in this thread then it is binding.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 28, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
secondnarrow

got the snake pullover in. i was gonna sell it originally, but now it's kinda growing on me.
it actually does fit nice. like a northface hyvent. mine's a medium, and i'm 5' 7" 130-ish.
material IS thin, but it's spring. why would you want some thick jacket. it's a bit wide all around the stomach area, but so drawstrings are good.
for the girl asking if mediums are big, yes they are. they fit guys about 5' 8" that are of average weight.
i wouldn't recommend getting their stuff.
for everyone asking how the snakeskin pullover looks like/fit:

Damn, it's looking good man. Making me sad I passed on it!
March 28, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
Call Me Daddy

RIP to all my cdg shit i sent out today for trades lol
March 28, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
JIBBA

got my mantra tee and herringbone leather camp in tan. both are dope. glad i copped the tee and the herringbone leather camp actually looks real good in person.

also there has gotta be a camp drop tomorrow. theres so fuckin many camps this season that you would think there gonna do atleast 1 camp cap per drop. london prolly just didnt announce it cause they know everyone always wants the camps.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 28, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
jsumadchat

just FINALLY got my CDG stuff today. gotta say, im pretty impressed with the quality of the hoody. its my first box logo and i was wondering, how does the material/fit/thickness compare with regular box logos or F/W as opposed to S/S?
March 28, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
jrich703

got my mantra tee and herringbone leather camp in tan. both are dope. glad i copped the tee and the herringbone leather camp actually looks real good in person.

also there has gotta be a camp drop tomorrow. theres so fuckin many camps this season that you would think there gonna do atleast 1 camp cap per drop. london prolly just didnt announce it cause they know everyone always wants the camps.

I'm thinking the same man, no camp sounds fishy -__-

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

March 28, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
RyandaGod

just FINALLY got my CDG stuff today. gotta say, im pretty impressed with the quality of the hoody. its my first box logo and i was wondering, how does the material/fit/thickness compare with regular box logos or F/W as opposed to S/S?

Why don't you read up and not ask questions that have been answered time and time again
March 28, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
jplarr

The FW cross grain fleece is considerably heavier then the material on the CDG. Definitely not S/S hoodie material
March 28, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
JIBBA

of course there will be a camp, I'm gonna be pissed if it's the snake softbill camp.

Same. I hope its like the herringbone donegals or camel or something good. Soft bills = garbage

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 28, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
jplarr

- Army 5-Panel
- Houndstooth 5-Panel

Will you be slapping Jebbia for making a Army hat, and not being a soldier nor American? No, no you won't. So just go ahead and shut the fuck up with your useless posts.
March 28, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
lenryhouis

any news on tnf collab? or if they're having one at all?
March 28, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
Mr_Chukes

of course there will be a camp, I'm gonna be pissed if it's the snake softbill camp.

watch when its the nylon lmao

Same. I hope its like the herringbone donegals or camel or something good. Soft bills = garbage
March 28, 2012 @ 11:23 PM

Inactive

but that's the best one...almost pissed they didn't release more colourways to be honest

wannabe workaholic

March 28, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
ayoitzjason

When you order off supreme website, do they send a receipt to your email?
March 28, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
madhaussss

which hat should I get?

or

or

March 28, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
shibazz

which hat should I get?

or

or

whatever the fuck you wanna get.

Still waiting for that floral and ikat to drop, goddamn hopefully it comes out before i go to boot camp
March 28, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
fuckyou

They are all dope! Huf hat looks like it would go well with shorts for some fucking strange reason hahaha
Mr_Chukes

^ Why don't you just choose yourself. There is only one decent hat on there in my opinion.
shoothoops19

Get the middle one. That thing is str8 HEAT!

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

March 28, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
rhythmz

i doubt the same stuff will drop here as they are in london. a camp will drop tomorrow and im going to assume that it will probably be the washed twill or the donegal. that huf hat ^ up there is nice though

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

March 28, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
madhaussss

^ Why don't you just choose yourself. There is only one decent hat on there in my opinion.

thing is that I could get the Huf joint right now but getting the Supreme joints involves lots of uncertainty and worry.
March 28, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Mr_Chukes

thing is that I could get the Huf joint right now but getting the Supreme joints involves lots of uncertainty and worry.

straight up bro i think the huf one is so ugly. Getting supreme stuff isn't hard just refresh 15 minutes before the drop is gonna happen and wait for the stuff to come up.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.