Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 26, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
Fusion

goddamn you guys are short and frail as fuck cuz

6'1 190 XL gang we in dis

Bro you fat lol. Cause I'm 6'3 189 large. I ran track and played basketball.

2 inches doesn't make that much of a difference in BMI

Yes.

March 26, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
deegee

cawped the camo leather camp at the LA store this past saturday
quality is fuckin' ill. love that shit.

was torn between that or the herringbone but i bit the bullet with the camo.

anyone feeling the clark's? i see u kitty, i don't really like it imo...

http://www.prevailco.com

March 26, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Fusion

How was the quality on the herringbone leather?? when you went to SUP la?

Yes.

March 26, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Mr_Chukes

Actually it does. From what I have seen. Unless he has a lot of muscle.
March 26, 2012 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

cawped the camo leather camp at the LA store this past saturday
quality is fuckin' ill. love that shit.

was torn between that or the herringbone but i bit the bullet with the camo.

anyone feeling the clark's? i see u kitty, i don't really like it imo...

im in fucking love with the blue. I'm trying to sell stuff right this moment to cop other colors, i know they are gonna be dope too.

selling dope stuff for awesome prices. people need to hit me up

& PK is built..

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 26, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
Fusion

Actually it does. From what I have seen. Unless he has a lot of muscle.

maybe a 1% or 2% at the most but he doesnt look fat in his pic on the WDYWT thread.

Yes.

March 26, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
mogizzle

who cares. stop talking about other dude's bodies

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 26, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
pinballwizard

Don't know who barbagelbites is but it ain't me. I'm a noob to HB and Preme...
March 26, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
lamigra

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SHOPPING-BAG-PLASTIC-Camp-Hat-Bape-Kaws-Original-Fake-/180847521540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1b5a2f04#ht_878wt_1270

Fuck America

hahahahhahahahahahahahah wtfthats classic hahahahahaha
March 26, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
lovedmndlife

^ crazy shit

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 26, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
chargerfan

Supreme L.A. Customer Service

Anyone notice its gotten better?

Last couple times I've called for stock check, they've answered much more welcoming and

Way more personable.

Kudos fairfax phone operator

This whole "asshole" stigma the brand gets for employees and consumers alike is corny.

It's more SupNY. NYers as a whole have that harsh asshole vibe esp compared to midwesterners, laid back west coasters, or southern hospitality.

Last couple times I've called for stock check, they've answered much more welcoming and

Way more personable.

This whole "asshole" stigma the brand gets for employees and consumers alike is corny.

It's more SupNY. NYers as a whole have that harsh asshole vibe esp compared to midwesterners, laid back west coasters, or southern hospitality.

The dudes at Supreme LA are assholes man, ask them something simple about releases and shit they either ignore you or just look at you and don't say shit

I never get why people think Supreme is filled with assholes. They have always been cordial and helpful the times I've been or even called.
March 26, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
EL TIGRE

Red XL Arabic, will sell for 145 shipped in the US. Message me

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

March 26, 2012 @ 02:56 AM

Inactive

lulz those one word email replies. at least they're fast
March 26, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
huynh

who cares. stop talking about other dude's bodies

^truth

smh at the plastic bag for sale.......

and I ain't diggin' the Clarks collab, not for me. Maybe I'll change my mind if better pics come out.
March 26, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
PTBNL

You ever pick up any of the oxford or long sleeve shirts? Would you say the sleeves are long enough for someone 6'3"?
March 26, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
Vici.

those clarks look kinda weird. i can't do low tops especially if they're just suede. if they've got a leather pair, i'm down.
anyone know how the last desert mali boots fit? i own some desert boots and those fit hella big. i wear 8.5-9 usually but in clarks i need 7.5-8.. and their sizes are always different. don't know why they made their sizing all confusing
March 26, 2012 @ 03:33 AM

Inactive

anyone ever been successful with creepin with your girls sister?

March 26, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
airkenny

suspended

anyone ever been successful with creepin with your girls sister?

this is want I imagine pretty kitty doin

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

March 26, 2012 @ 03:49 AM

Inactive

pretttttty much!

March 26, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
unemployed

Way more personable.

Way more personable.

The dudes at Supreme LA are assholes man, ask them something simple about releases and shit they either ignore you or just look at you and don't say shit

I never get why people think Supreme is filled with assholes. They have always been cordial and helpful the times I've been or even called.
Just dont be stupid if you ask a dumb question you will get a dumb answer
March 26, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
Old Man Doug

Updated

http://supremenewyork.jp/

March 26, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
iAmSofaKing

Is sizing down the general rule for Clarks? Gonna grab my first pair of Jinks and if i like the fit will cop the low desert malis

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 26, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
unemployed

Indy hoodies are weird
March 26, 2012 @ 04:19 AM

Inactive

interesting, so basically the ottoman is the same price as the red corduroy pullover (144)

and the indy harringtons are cheaper than both..

March 26, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Old Man Doug

Is sizing down the general rule for Clarks? Gonna grab my first pair of Jinks and if i like the fit will cop the low desert malis

I saw somewhere that they run a size big or so, if I remember correctly

March 26, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
jsumadchat

for those who haven't received their CDG shit yet yall getting this shit? is it normal or what

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

bro thats exactly what i was saying. im in TO and got my tracking on tues... its sunday night and it hasnt updated since. hoping my shit isnt fucked. sucks cuz i know people in TO who have already gotten their shit.
March 26, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
tehcake

Clarks run a size to half a size big. If you got wide feet like me, it"ll fit half a size big.
I wear a size 8 in desert boots, 8.5- 9 in vans, 9 in jordans/sbs.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

March 26, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Old Man Doug

for those who haven't received their CDG shit yet yall getting this shit? is it normal or what

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

bro thats exactly what i was saying. im in TO and got my tracking on tues... its sunday night and it hasnt updated since. hoping my shit isnt fucked. sucks cuz i know people in TO who have already gotten their shit.

Yall need to stop buggin, most of you know how supreme works with getting stuff shipped.

As soon as they create a UPS label for being shipped to you, it will send you the email. Supreme then stacks it all for pickup. Most of the time the UPS driver is too lazy to manually scan every single pickup package. It will not start updating the tracking information until it's scanned by the hub. I've had UPS not show tracking information until the day I'm receiving the package.

Everything is going to be alright.

March 26, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
jsumadchat

wise words from a decent man.

Yall need to stop buggin, most of you know how supreme works with getting stuff shipped.

As soon as they create a UPS label for being shipped to you, it will send you the email. Supreme then stacks it all for pickup. Most of the time the UPS driver is too lazy to manually scan every single pickup package. It will not start updating the tracking information until it's scanned by the hub. I've had UPS not show tracking information until the day I'm receiving the package.

Everything is going to be alright.

wise words from a decent man.
March 26, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
ChicagoLDRS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-SHOPPING-BAG-PLASTIC-Camp-Hat-Bape-Kaws-Original-Fake-/180847521540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1b5a2f04#ht_878wt_1270

Fuck America

fuckin' DEAD.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.