[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:52
So anyone cop or took a look at the leather camps in store, hows the quality?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:54
Does anyone know if the Supreme x CDG has commes des garcon written anywhere to show CDG?
I heard it was on the hood of the box logo hoodie. Can someone please confirm.

its on the back if i remember correctly. back bottom to be specific. u can barley see it doe.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:56
It was a joke/sarcasm, haha.

Ok youre a joker aha. Cop anything today?

Naw, I'm waiting for the camels camp to come out as well as the crocodile script. I don't buy a lot of the shirts because they don't fit me unless I get 'em tailored, as Supreme doesn't usually sell smalls on the website.

Fashow I don't buy tees cause I don't think they are worth the money. I want the camel cap to. One reason I copped the olive today. I want to get the tan camel camp. It's too dope.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:57
Does anyone know if the Supreme x CDG has commes des garcon written anywhere to show CDG?
I heard it was on the hood of the box logo hoodie. Can someone please confirm.

"Comme des Garcon SHIRT" is on the back of the hoody at the bottom right side.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:00
Forgot to ask, whats the longest it took for you n words to get your tracking info? Its been 7 days and still no tracking info for me

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:03

A friend of mine copped it at supreme tokyo like 3 weeks ago. It came out with the kate moss tee over there.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:12
Ok youre a joker aha. Cop anything today?

Naw, I'm waiting for the camels camp to come out as well as the crocodile script. I don't buy a lot of the shirts because they don't fit me unless I get 'em tailored, as Supreme doesn't usually sell smalls on the website.

Fashow I don't buy tees cause I don't think they are worth the money. I want the camel cap to. One reason I copped the olive today. I want to get the tan camel camp. It's too dope.

I personally like the pink one, even though I'm not huge on pink. I have a couple David Lynch collab tees that I need to get tailored. I think the tees are worth it, they're not very pricey if you get them when they drop on the website. The CDG shirt itself is pretty nice.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:13
@ fuckenjoe: It fits like the canvas/basketweave camps. The olive looks great, but I think the tan looks more like a traditional camo.
No fit cause camera game stressful.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:14
stop the pyramids...
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:26
has anyone ever had luck shrinking a supreme t shirt? I bought a large CDG but a nig trynna get in shape for the summa.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:27
Do the supreme x cdg hoodies fit true to size or are they like the 2011 f/w box logos where they fit one size smaller?

Inactive User

Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:28
would it be worth grabbing an ss account off someone if i'm looking to pick up some items from previous collections? nothing in particular i would just like the option of seeing what people have for sale
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:39
has anyone ever had luck shrinking a supreme t shirt? I bought a large CDG but a nig trynna get in shape for the summa.

I'd also like to know this, I have a couple shirts I'd like to shrink instead of getting tailored.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:44
i've tried. washed it. and even put it in a dryer. doesnt work.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:46
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/retronym/' rel='nofollow'>@retronym</a> oo I guess. But I haven't really liked much tees. I wasn't feelin the Kate tee or mantra. I think it's just me. Right now I just want camps and some button ups. I want the big dot in black, maybe the Hawaiian shirt and maybe that baseball jersey.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:48
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/doom/' rel='nofollow'>@doom</a> I don't have a basket weave but I see aha. Yeah I knew the tan would look traditional but to me the olive just pops. I think imma wear it with tan shorts or brown or something.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:49
Hey does anyone happen to know if they might restock the camp camps or the herringbone camps online that dropped yesterday?

Thanks in advance.

instagram: jlau1303

Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
i've tried. washed it. and even put it in a dryer. doesnt work.

Did you wash it and dry it on hot?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:56
to shrink, you usually wash in warm water, and dry it warm. slowly.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 03:59
i washed and dried hot.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 04:07
Tarpon restock lmao
Mar 23, 2012 @ 04:32
Lol look at all the newly released Camo Leather camp caps on Ebay. Selling for $95 each....

Price of the camps were $54 + tax/ship = $60 each.

Selling on Ebay:
$95 - fees = $83.5

$83.5 - $60 [cost of camp] - $5 shipping fee = Have fun with your $18.50 profit.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 04:45
Same location on the tees as well.

Have you seen him?

Mar 23, 2012 @ 04:59
How do pants/shorts fit? Size chart looks like it says that you should size down by 2, anyone know?

Mar 23, 2012 @ 05:22
Damn that taped seam coaches jacket is looking so nice to me now

Edit: also wishing I copped the olive giraffe camo camp cap when it first dropped. I think I'm gonna have to go to a reseller for it

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 05:42
FInally got my order from a few weeks ago and took some pictures for those who want to know what these hats look like.

I like this hat much better in person but am still looking to trade it.

I'm not sure how I feel about the basketweave in person though. The quality is there, seems durable and is lightweight for Summer, I just don't like the color as much as I thought I would. If anyone has another color or something else to trade for it, hit the PM.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 05:52
mike jones
Mar 23, 2012 @ 06:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm not sure how I feel about the basketweave in person though. The quality is there, seems durable and is lightweight for Summer, I just don't like the color as much as I thought I would. If anyone has another color or something else to trade for it, hit the PM.

That basket weave is niiiiiiice, I shouldn't have slept on it
Mar 23, 2012 @ 06:05
Tarpon Camp Cap
Style: Red
Price: $46
cart total: $46
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $56

just copped on the restock. $56 is still better than ebay prices

Mar 23, 2012 @ 06:12
That no limit hat is too clean. I want that and a praying hands pin.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.