[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 21, 2012 @ 16:37:59
Damn they just keep restocking the snake pullover

Also this thread is annoying as fuck way to often. Just dudes bitchin at each other. I liked it last week when all anyone cared about was the cdg collab and none of this dumb bullshit fighting was happening

Forreal tho. But it shows who really cares about supreme because the fake ass buyers just bitch at everybody else being fake.. and they talk hella shit over a clothing brand so yeahh.. its just a forum

IG: @mobbyluii

March 21, 2012 @ 16:40:22
Kate Tee

Is this legit?

that shit looks way off center

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

March 21, 2012 @ 16:42:22
white cdg should come in today, grey hoodie is a long ways away though, fuck i hate having to buy from resellers.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 21, 2012 @ 16:48:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
its just a forum

This exactly.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 21, 2012 @ 16:50:34
Fuck the bullshit, any speculation for Thursdays drop?
wanna know

SLACKY

March 21, 2012 @ 16:53:15
fuck… i ordered at 10:56 too… and still havent gotten shipping… i still attribute that to living in TO.

I ordered the same cap at the same time and I live in western canada and its been shipped out.
You will probably get your cap before me anyways, you are closer to the warehouse
March 21, 2012 @ 16:54:44
Damn they just keep restocking the snake pullover

Also this thread is annoying as fuck way to often. Just dudes bitchin at each other. I liked it last week when all anyone cared about was the cdg collab and none of this dumb bullshit fighting was happening

Forreal tho. But it shows who really cares about supreme because the fake ass buyers just bitch at everybody else being fake.. and they talk hella shit over a clothing brand so yeahh.. its just a forum

^^ Truth
March 21, 2012 @ 16:59:54
i purchased a camo supply bag like 2 weeks ago and i would like to refund it. its still in packet with tags receipt and bag will it be okay to take back? thanks

SLACKY

March 21, 2012 @ 17:01:40
No

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 21, 2012 @ 17:02:20
i purchased a camo supply bag like 2 weeks ago and i would like to refund it. its still in packet with tags receipt and bag will it be okay to take back? thanks

Did you get it from online or one of the shops?
March 21, 2012 @ 17:04:23
speaking of camo bags, does anyone have a camo backpack they want to get rid of, for a nice, no rapey rapey price?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 21, 2012 @ 17:05:40

i purchased it from the store in london

SLACKY

March 21, 2012 @ 17:07:04
speaking of camo bags, does anyone have a camo backpack they want to get rid of, for a nice, no rapey rapey price?

i guarantee it will be restocked before the end of the season.
March 21, 2012 @ 17:07:17
you cant refund shit. noob.
March 21, 2012 @ 17:07:43

i think you can't return items like the online shop. That's what I'm hearing.
March 21, 2012 @ 17:07:52
thanks fiasco, i figured that too, i remember the checkers's got restocked last season at the end.

ima just save for it..

March 21, 2012 @ 17:09:15
anybody know cnc's website?
March 21, 2012 @ 17:09:27

message somethrillshit he want's to return his.
March 21, 2012 @ 17:12:34
backpack though, not supply bag.

March 21, 2012 @ 17:13:28

i think you can't return items like the online shop. That's what I'm hearing.

i did call the store the other week they said it should be fine but I'm just wondering how long it has to be before you return a item

SLACKY

March 21, 2012 @ 17:14:50
backpack though, not supply bag.

oh my bad i misread his post
March 21, 2012 @ 17:15:34
Wait you said there is a time lift to when you can return?
March 21, 2012 @ 17:19:31
them niggas in london are a lot nicer it seems...

March 21, 2012 @ 17:19:41
Wait you said there is a time lift to when you can return?

if you want to return something does it have to be in certain amount of days? its all bagged up still with the receipt, i just want store credit thats all your allowed on return policy

SLACKY

March 21, 2012 @ 17:22:50
lol looks like amazon recommendations have become OF fuckboys too.

March 21, 2012 @ 17:23:07
them niggas in london are a lot nicer it seems...

the fools at supla were chill as fuck. it was my first time visiting the store and they were all like "lemme know if I can help you with anything" and were like just talking/chilling with us. It was pretty down

edit: and backpacks were in stock in all colors too

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 21, 2012 @ 17:23:14
My burgundy foulard just came in, I like the color and quality.
March 21, 2012 @ 17:27:58
I'm going to be doing pickups at SUPLA soon for fall..

March 21, 2012 @ 17:33:13
Snakeskin still up, does anyone have there's yet? Is it worth a snag?
March 21, 2012 @ 17:33:55
the fools at supla were chill as fuck. it was my first time visiting the store and they were all like "lemme know if I can help you with anything" and were like just talking/chilling with us. It was pretty down

for sure
the guys at SupLA were awesome, it was nothing like i expected from people telling stories about, oh they get pissed if you unfold tshirts and don't care about you as a customer
bullshit...granted i didnt walk in and start unfolding shit, but they asked if i needed help and were real cool about everything, they were super nice to this one lady buying stuff for her kid (coolest mom ever)

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x