[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 23, 2012 @ 01:38
is there anyway you can cancel your order?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 01:41
why did they take the mantra tee down?

Look about 4 pgs back...copyright issues

Reply to your order confirmation email telling them to cancel the order
Mar 23, 2012 @ 01:43
Just got my cdg shit today. Hoody is made from the same cyc blanks as reigning champ heavyweight terry fleece. Nice.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 01:46
why did they take the mantra tee down?

Look about 4 pgs back...copyright issues

Reply to your order confirmation email telling them to cancel the order

appreciate it
Mar 23, 2012 @ 01:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
shit hope not, they wouldnt cancel an entire order right? cause i got a olive camo and navy herringbone along with that mantra order, im feeling quite nervous..

Na, they would just refund u, much like the suede bomber. Only reason Im worried because they pulled it with tees left. Obviously its not a defect like the bomber, but issues are issues homie

word, i just got the confirmation like a few minutes ago so im guessing things are cool, maybe they just dropped the tee on the low low and pulled it before anybody really noticed, i mean shit what are they gonna do with all them t-shirts that they dont sell? wamp.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 01:59
mantra tee def seemed like a stealth move... wasn't even a "new" tag on the drop today.

Have you seen him?

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:02
Snakeskin pullover...where da fit pics at?

just got mines today. Its dope, its actually a windbreaker. Fits true to size, very thin and lightweight

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:04
Bought the tan camo because it was the first one I clicked and I didn't know if they'd both sell out by the time I looked at the olive one like the when I tried to get the fucking no limit hat. Might flip it, might wear it.

I wonder if the leather on the bill will show significant wear after prolonged use. That would give it some character.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:07
it's gonna look so nice with olive shorts, yee

it'll look nice with your camo shorts

Retro. Why would you wear camo on camo lmao
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:08

It was a joke/sarcasm, haha.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:08

Double camo's gross. Almost as bad as double box logo.
The tan camo looks better in person then the olive one. imo
Was gonna cop a navy herringbone, but it looked black with a navy box logo rather then all navy. Eh, could have been the lighting.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:09
is the bill cheap leather shit or is it nice in person
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:10
anyone got fit pics of someone wearing the grey CDG hoody?

Search #supreme on instagram. Tons of pics come up with fit pics.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:13
Anyone know how much the football top retailed for and/or someone selling one? I'm pissed I slept on those...
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:13

its super nice.
Not as "duck bill" as I imagined. Under-brim is black.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:15

its super nice.

its super nice.

got one coming in but it was an impulse buy if anything I can flip it blushing
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:17
Anyone know how much the football top retailed for and/or someone selling one? I'm pissed I slept on those...

78$ I have a red medium
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:18

Ok youre a joker aha. Cop anything today?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:20
Na, they would just refund u, much like the suede bomber. Only reason Im worried because they pulled it with tees left. Obviously its not a defect like the bomber, but issues are issues homie

word, i just got the confirmation like a few minutes ago so im guessing things are cool, maybe they just dropped the tee on the low low and pulled it before anybody really noticed, i mean shit what are they gonna do with all them t-shirts that they dont sell? wamp.

They could always get rid of them at an upcoming warehouse sale
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:23
Anyone cop a camo camp from the store?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:25

78$ I have a red medium

Hmmmm. I was feeling the navy one...how does it fit? Just like the regular tees?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:25
Snakeskin pullover...where da fit pics at?

just got mines today. Its dope, its actually a windbreaker. Fits true to size, very thin and lightweight

Good shit. That's what I like to hear.

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:26
Anyone cop a camo camp from the store?

copped two, whats up.

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:28
78$ I have a red medium

Hmmmm. I was feeling the navy one...how does it fit? Just like the regular tees?

It's a little looser I got a medium zodiac and that fits tighter than this I got two of them on accident
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:33
Does Supreme send you an email if they cancel your order? Because i got some suspicious 300 dollars added to my bank account.. If they do add it, it should say credit from Supreme right?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:35

It's a little looser I got a medium zodiac and that fits tighter than this I got two of them on accident

Alright bro thanks. I'll hit up if I decide I'm interested. You looking to get rid of it soon?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:37
My bad bro I dropped that in your acct. PM me for details on how to send it back

Does Supreme send you an email if they cancel your order? Because i got some suspicious 300 dollars added to my bank account.. If they do add it, it should say credit from Supreme right?

upthefunk

Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:37

did u order a mantra tee?
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:39

Ok youre a joker aha. Cop anything today?

Naw, I'm waiting for the camels camp to come out as well as the crocodile script. I don't buy a lot of the shirts because they don't fit me unless I get 'em tailored, as Supreme doesn't usually sell smalls on the website.
Mar 23, 2012 @ 02:41

Alright bro thanks. I'll hit up if I decide I'm interested. You looking to get rid of it soon?

No real rush might put it up in my for sale thread when I make it but you got first dibbs
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0