[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:38
i didn't want to flip my CDG gear did you cop anything DB?

yup. benefit of 2 debit cards. bought shit for me and shit to resell so in the long run, my shit is free blushing

yea fair play man sounds dope, got the navy pullover black on black poka tee and the camp cap might sell camp cap not really feeling it :/ i was in the supreme store today and they still had them in stock! only black box logo and red i was shocked! blinkyeyes

I think in person the camp isn't as cool as it seemed. And it looks like it'd be hard to match with unless you wore striped button ups.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
They took it off after three or four hours so I'm guessing something is still up haha. Hopefully there's another random drop of it in a few weeks.

I hope so too, I just got so flustered I made a split-second decision when I saw what they stocked and I was like "SHIT CAMO!" followed by "SHIT MANTRA!", but the camo seemed more important to me because I'm a hat whore. I had enough to get both, but I didn't wanna get screwed out of the camp.

i did the same thang with the mantra tee. i was like OH DAMN MANTRA COP TIME! and then after i was like shit idk if i should have. but whateva haha

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:50
Yeah i cancelled my order like an idiot. regretting it now. but its not like resale will be ridiculous

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:51
damn. surprised they sold out of the arabic decks.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:52

let me know who wants it...just tried it on.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:53
^ kitty i always though you were a white dude haha not hatin just got confused by this pic at first

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:56
nahh im israeli black and japanese. no offense taken though.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:57
let me know whats up...just tried it on.

actually looks pretty slick

Yeah, looks better than I expected. Nice pickup

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:57
nahh im israeli black and japanese. no offense taken though.

strange combo

edit: assuming your mom is the japanese one, is she hot? lol

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:59

let me know whats up...just tried it on.

how rich are you to be able to afford every single thing that drops ?
or are you using dem FAFSA Stafford subsidized student loans to support your habit?

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 21:59
ha, my moms is israeli and black, my pops is black and japanese actually, his parents met while he was stationed in japan before II.

@pauly, i don't even get financial aid right now, but I'm also just waiting to apply to dental school so i have extra money i guess.

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:00
Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:01
just got the snakeskin pullover in today. it's so awful lol. hot garbage. it's like windbreaker material and the fit is mad boxy. I only bought it to resell but still. for all the people asking what it's like

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:03
just got the snakeskin pullover in today. it's so awful lol. hot garbage. it's like windbreaker material and the fit is mad boxy. I only bought it to resell but still. for all the people asking what it's like

sshhhiiiitttt i dont like hearing this.... i was hopin it would be good... hopefully it be good to rock over a hoody or someshit on rainy days

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:05

I bought/returned. Fit nice but didnt like the quality. Was yours nasty creased in the back from the folds? The corduroy looked like garbage in the back from being folded up.

http://www.themehi.com

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:08
moggizle what size snakeskin did you buy?

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:09

I bought/returned. Fit nice but didnt like the quality. Was yours nasty creased in the back from the folds? The corduroy looked like garbage in the back from being folded up.

mine actually came with a hanger with plastic over it..
Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:09
I bought a medium

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:11
fuck i got it in large to wear over a thick hoody but now im scared. smh

i guess i can always resell it.

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:13
yeah, I mean that's just my opinion. but it does seem to run large

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:17
thanks for the info dude. im hopin i like it still.

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:19
Yeah it will. I just cut into my food money to buy it though. That extra 10 bucks lol.

Psssshhhh who needs food, gotta be skinny to wear preme anyway hahaha

Yeah I feel you aha. I was eating all kinds of unnecessary food anyways lol just cause I had money.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:22
^ kitty i always though you were a white dude haha not hatin just got confused by this pic at first

I knew he was black from the no limit hat pic he took. From his hands. What black people can't live cats to. I love cats.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:25

well it's polyester...i don't know what you expected... boxy is not good though, i'll be reselling mine if it's poopy as you say

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:27
Yeah it will. I just cut into my food money to buy it though. That extra 10 bucks lol.

Yeah I feel you aha. I was eating all kinds of unnecessary food anyways lol just cause I had money.

yeah all sorts of unnecessary eating and breathing ...and sleeping
luxuries of the bourgeois

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:28

yeah all sorts of unnecessary eating and breathing ...and sleeping
luxuries of the bourgeois

You're such a troll it's funny aha. I meant like restaurants and expensive means. Thanks for the laugh bro.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:31
Any of you medium dudes want to trade a DS black Dance Steps tee for a swiss army knife or some magnets/other accessories?
Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:32
I want a praying hands pin.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:32
Links 5 panel still going strong. Lol, I wonder how many they have left.

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 22:39
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.