[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 21, 2012 @ 03:07:15
Looking to buy cdg supreme pullover mainly navy
only size medium thanks pm me
March 21, 2012 @ 03:07:32
Didn't Tyler just explicitly say that he wanted people to dress like themselves and not copy him? Smh lol.

Btw I know this has been previously posted somewhere on here but I cannot find it right now: What is the phone number for Supreme's warehouse?

Follow me on Instagram @marcusk14

March 21, 2012 @ 03:15:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
dickriders. lol.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're ignorant.

go listen to some more o.f or something. swagger jacking ass

I actually did listen to them. OFT2 came out today no lie it's pretty raw. Why don't you go eat a dick, you act like you were the first person wearing supreme. Fuck you.
March 21, 2012 @ 03:17:31
what are sites like crashstreet, hardtofathom and kopbox?
March 21, 2012 @ 03:17:59
^what do you mean what are they?
March 21, 2012 @ 03:19:31
i meant are there any other sites similar to those?
March 21, 2012 @ 03:20:14
You're ignorant.

go listen to some more o.f or something. swagger jacking ass

I actually did listen to them. OFT2 came out today no lie it's pretty raw. Why don't you go eat a dick, you act like you were the first person wearing supreme. Fuck you.

touché

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 21, 2012 @ 03:25:54
Hunter
anyone think tyler would wear the tarpon camp? i'm thinking about grabbing one from a reseller i just want to know if the hype's there

Tyler is already wearing the tarpon camp, there's a video circulating of him wearing nothing but that hat skeeting on a female fan, so the hype is off the fucking hook right now.
March 21, 2012 @ 03:30:23
anyone think tyler would wear the tarpon camp? i'm thinking about grabbing one from a reseller i just want to know if the hype's there

Tyler is already wearing the tarpon camp, there's a video circulating of him wearing nothing but that hat skeeting on a female fan, so the hype is off the fucking hook right now.

thanks hunter! looks like my mind is made up blushing

wannabe workaholic

March 21, 2012 @ 03:31:30
Skeet skeet!!!
March 21, 2012 @ 03:39:43
i meant are there any other sites similar to those?

Not really, as far as resale it doesn't get better.

I believe there is one more called Radicalsshop

yeah radicalsshop is run by a homie on the site. he does great business and is very reliable. http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/ decent prices too.
March 21, 2012 @ 03:44:16
does anyone know what supreme la is like stock wise? Just wondering before I head out there this week
March 21, 2012 @ 03:45:47
Tyler is already wearing the tarpon camp, there's a video circulating of him wearing nothing but that hat

So in the video, he's naked aside from the hat
March 21, 2012 @ 03:46:24
my CDG box weighs 7 pounds...anyones more?

what did you order??? i got a hoody, shirt, and camp and mines only weighs 2lbs...don't tell me this nigga got lucky...

3 hoodies, a tee and a camp..hmm. I'm guessing the weight of the hoodies plus the size of the box.

waiting on UPS to deliver my red corduroy pullover and no limit snapback

how did you get 3 hoodies shipped together???
March 21, 2012 @ 03:47:12
not sure, but the UPS weight says 7 pounds...and my girl who placed like two orders got the same tracking number as me, and she used a different card, but were the same address.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 21, 2012 @ 04:05:28
not sure, but the UPS weight says 7 pounds...and my girl who placed like two orders got the same tracking number as me, and she used a different card, but were the same address.

Did they give you separate tracking numbers for each order? Or just one overall?
March 21, 2012 @ 04:16:20

Did they give you separate tracking numbers for each order? Or just one overall?

if you read, the answer to your question is in bold...

March 21, 2012 @ 04:18:02

i hope to god this was a joke, a very funny, joke.....

WTB - Good $ For - University Oxford Camp/Shirt, Any Motion Logos (shirt, hoody, snapback, parka) Selling - Nike SB All Leather Backpack

March 21, 2012 @ 04:33:43

if you read, the answer to your question is in bold...

Derp. Good call.

I meant different emails, but okay.
March 21, 2012 @ 04:57:22
Green snakeskin pullover restocked on supreme webstore but only in xl

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 21, 2012 @ 04:59:26
Green snakeskin pullover restocked on supreme webstore but only in xl

They restocked earlier with the cdg button ups. The sizes just finally sold out.
March 21, 2012 @ 05:37:57
congrats, make sure you stick to your own look and what you like!

This is always important! ^

dickriders. lol.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawl, first of all, who the fuck is tyler, i honestly don't know what the fuck youre talking about but if youre trying to call me a dickrider, youre obviously the one who knows what he said. sad sad kid
March 21, 2012 @ 05:59:02
got the basketweave and foulard today smokeyface

March 21, 2012 @ 06:03:30

That's a beautiful collection right there.

IG: @mobbyluii

March 21, 2012 @ 06:16:08

agreed, and araw, how do you like your basketweave? everyone was sleeping on them and i grabbed mine online in dark red as sort of a leap of faith. i got mine yesterday though and so worth it, that camp is wicked for the summer

wannabe workaholic

March 21, 2012 @ 06:31:09

Is that a snakeskin?

loro and paisley doe smokeyface
March 21, 2012 @ 07:24:03
I'm going to laugh if any of the links sell out
March 21, 2012 @ 07:42:15

thanks!

agreed, and araw, how do you like your basketweave? everyone was sleeping on them and i grabbed mine online in dark red as sort of a leap of faith. i got mine yesterday though and so worth it, that camp is wicked for the summer

it surprised me, the material seems to be pretty good quality. got the pink one coming in too.

Is that a snakeskin?
http://gotsole.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/the-letter-l.jpg
loro and paisley doe smokeyface

lol, yeah i kinda regret buying the snakeskin. strangely, it gets the most compliments though.
paisley is probably my favorite smokeyface
March 21, 2012 @ 08:45:44
damn, i kept checking my email to see if my CDG camp got shipped, but i just checked my bank account and i got refunded for the shit... guess i'm not getting it. i had a confirmation email too smh all my sadness
anyone wanna hook it up for cheap? (doubt it)

電波

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x