[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 22, 2012 @ 09:19
Why is it Friday now? London store its always thursday isn't it

SLACKY

Mar 22, 2012 @ 09:21

supremenewyork.com please check. but it seems as if you already know the answer to your question.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Mar 22, 2012 @ 09:22
btw ha, today i was walking around school to my next class. saw some kid wearing a burgundy foulard while i had my olive green loro piana. he saw mine, and quickly took his hat off and started walking fast. damn noob.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Mar 22, 2012 @ 09:22

Who knows!?

Mar 22, 2012 @ 10:08
Anyone order the SUPREME X CDG hoodies from DOVERSTREET? I have an order number and they charged my card, but no shipping confirmation or tracking...

Yeah i did, got my shipping confirmation on monday and it all came through on tuesday.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 10:28
Today will be the first time I'll be trying to buy stuff while at work on my phone. Thing that sucks is I'll be out on the streets and this 4G connection sucks. Gotta hope I can find a Starbucks around.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 11:52

I'm convinced that you're either about 12 years old or just mentally challenged. you ask the same damn questions every week

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:15
I'm still debating on the snakeskin pullover , anybody got pics of theirs ???

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:41
I'm hearing you shouldn't buy it....it's crap quality...
Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:43
was the material like those snakeskin coin case ?
Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:51

I'm convinced that you're either about 12 years old or just mentally challenged. you ask the same damn questions every week

There's always the same damn people asking the same questions. Let them do research and stop telling them the times. Less people know, more chances. Less whining from the dudes that complain that something sold out while they were getting ready to checkout.

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:54

mmmm, i never thought about that. I never had one, so I can't say. I just seen people said its real thin..i think F/W is the ideal season for me, with S/S being a light season..thats just me though..
Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:57

There's always the same damn people asking the same questions. Let them do research and stop telling them the times. Less people know, more chances. Less whining from the dudes that complain that something sold out while they were getting ready to checkout.

This.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 12:57
Originally posted by Inactive User

mmmm, i never thought about that. I never had one, so I can't say. I just seen people said its real thin..i think F/W is the ideal season for me, with S/S being a light season..thats just me though..

As far as i know, a couple of my boys told me that those snakeskin coin case material will peel off after use. thats sounds terrible.

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:02
that sounds fucking horrible.

did anyone get arabic stickers or CDG stickers with their orders?

i think it's pretty fucked up, that they don't send graphic stickers to the west coast for online orders..i always get the same red ones, ima start selling em maybe or something, i have like 20.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:03

i think it's pretty fucked up, that they don't send graphic stickers to the west coast for online orders..i always get the same red ones, ima start selling em maybe or something, i have like 20.

I got CDG Sticker and the Kate Moss, but didn't get the Arabic.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:05
i have been getting box logos and supreme team stickers.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:06

i got those arabic sticker when i cop those pullover.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:17
what's dropping? hoping for some camp caps.

Have you seen him?

Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:29
what's dropping? hoping for some camp caps.

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 13:48

i've had three preme orders so far. other than the kate moss with the first order, all i've been getting is arabics and one red box logo

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:08
where do you live?

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:12
just outside of toronto.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:15
I've only got regular Supreme stickers and Kate Moss. My CDG order comes tomorrow, so I'll probably get those stickers then too.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:17
fresh off that 24 hour ban I got one of my CDG orders yesterday and it came with one red box logo and one blue cdg polka dot box logo
Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:21
I thought it was pretty obvious I was a female. Everyone needs to settle down.[/q
not obvious at all...

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:24
damn, what the hell then.
Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:24
todays drop is actually the first time my funds are too low so I have to pass no matter what

Inactive User

Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:25
I'm looking for mesh shorts, camp shirt, and indy collab, if not. COOL
Mar 22, 2012 @ 14:27
Got 2 Black supreme team stickers with my camel tee order.
Got a regular red box logo and a CDG red box logo sticker with my CDG camp.

Only camp I want for the rest of the season is the Camels

|| instagram: lups1 ||

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.