[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 18, 2012 @ 18:49:56 PM
can anyone with a floral pullover comment on the difference between the cotton french terry fleece and the regular cotton pullover fleece?
March 18, 2012 @ 18:51:27 PM
I still do not get why anyone likes the arabic hoody, or anything arabic for that matter. i mean unless you live in iraq or any of those towelhead countries, its pointless imo. no one can read arabic so they have zero idea wtf you are wearing lol. oh well,w e all got our own opinions

how the fuck are all you newer members so stupid? for real, it isn't even clothing related, you people are just fucking stupid
March 18, 2012 @ 18:53:24 PM
I still do not get why anyone likes the arabic hoody, or anything arabic for that matter. i mean unless you live in iraq or any of those towelhead countries, its pointless imo. no one can read arabic so they have zero idea wtf you are wearing lol. oh well,w e all got our own opinions

..... So you wear preme just to blast the brand name so peps will know what you have on... Tough
March 18, 2012 @ 18:54:07 PM

This. Whoever told him to shutup...shutup
March 18, 2012 @ 18:58:05 PM
Its not about branding, it just has no relation to anything. Its a coloured hoody with a random piece of arabic writing noone can read? its not even cool or interesting, it could be done in a warehouse for 2 pounds. Atleast others like the floral and the old paisley have a bit of flare.
March 18, 2012 @ 19:01:21 PM

This. Whoever told him to shutup...shutup

Telling him to shut up wasn't about his opinion that the arabic hoody isn't what everyone makes it out to be but in his ignorance-laden delivery.

The writing looks cool the colorways work and it's simple.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 18, 2012 @ 19:02:09 PM
Its not about branding, it just has no relation to anything. Its a coloured hoody with a random piece of arabic writing noone can read? its not even cool or interesting, it could be done in a warehouse for 2 pounds. Atleast others like the floral and the old paisley have a bit of flare.

WTF are you talking about
March 18, 2012 @ 19:07:57 PM
Lol... leifwild and db are fucking retards
March 18, 2012 @ 19:08:48 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

LOL what didnt you understand?. I think its nuts people are paying like 200 pounds on resale for it? why is it worth that? or the 115 it retails for...
March 18, 2012 @ 19:11:19 PM
didn't diamond supply hop on that Arabic before supreme?
March 18, 2012 @ 19:11:55 PM
didn't diamond supply hop on that Arabic before supreme?

Supreme has done it before in the past, not sure who was the first. Nick is Lebanese if I'm not mistaken.

March 18, 2012 @ 19:14:41 PM

BRO I AGREE. THAT SHIT IS SO STUPID. FUCKIN arab PUSSIES.
OH WELL, ITS SUPREME SO LIKE YOU GOTTA GET IT
March 18, 2012 @ 19:14:58 PM
Supreme did a hebrew box logo for the LA opening. I don't remember any arabic though.
March 18, 2012 @ 19:18:12 PM
Supreme did a hebrew box logo for the LA opening. I don't remember any arabic though.

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

March 18, 2012 @ 19:18:12 PM

how the fuck are all you newer members so stupid? for real, it isn't even clothing related, you people are just fucking stupid

haha, m join date makes me stupid? right. im saying i personally dont like it. thats what the thread is for right? discussions. yes. id say it was whack if it was in any other language too. i just wouldnt wear something that i cant even translate lol. wahhhh.

..... So you wear preme just to blast the brand name so peps will know what you have on... Tough

idgaf about brand name. im saying its just lame to wear something that you dont even know what it translates to, seeing how 97.58% of people that bought it, got it because its supreme so they dont care. get your facts straight

March 18, 2012 @ 19:20:50 PM
no..your join date does not make you stupid.

i'm not sure what makes you so stupid, along with the others that joined around your time man. if you have any health issues or something of that nature please lmk
March 18, 2012 @ 19:23:43 PM

idgaf about brand name. im saying its just lame to wear something that you dont even know what it translates to, seeing how 97.58% of people that bought it, got it because its supreme so they dont care. get your facts straight

Pretty sure you said "no one can read arabic so they have zero idea wtf you are wearing lol." After reading that ignorant statement all it read to me was you wear preme so people can read what you're wearing. How bout them facts bitch
March 18, 2012 @ 19:34:22 PM
The problem with leifwild is that he's British. So he's automatically less of a person and thus just not smart enough to think about things before writing dumb comments.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 18, 2012 @ 19:41:21 PM

really? see what i got today

lol @ everyone butt hurt that they have to pay reseller prices

I am surprised that people are so shocked by resale prices on ebay and forums and such. When you think about the MUCH broader audience CDG attracts, it should have been easy to foresee this.

don't be jealous, just be patient. the season has hardly begun!
March 18, 2012 @ 19:44:01 PM
"….. So you wear preme just to blast the brand name so peps will know what you have on… Tough"
"….. So you wear preme just to blast the brand name so peps will know what you have on… Tough"

everyone in here

including me.
March 18, 2012 @ 19:48:21 PM
can anyone with a floral pullover comment on the difference between the cotton french terry fleece and the regular cotton pullover fleece?

i have the Imperial hoody - is that regular cotton pullover?
it's softer, more plush and more "fuzzy" on the inside
they're about the same thickness, i htink the french terry fleece on the floral is a little better quality - it feels that way imo

also laughing at these people talking about the arabic hoody
was there any doubt that Supreme was gonna sell out just by putting a scribble on a hoody?

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 18, 2012 @ 20:10:36 PM
Hey what do you guys think was the best hoodie to release this year. Floral, Arabic, snakeskin, or cdg?
cdg

SLACKY

March 18, 2012 @ 20:12:37 PM

LOL what didnt you understand?. I think its nuts people are paying like 200 pounds on resale for it? why is it worth that? or the 115 it retails for...

dat ignorance. ANYTHING as far as clothing that isn't high end can be "done in a warehouse for less than 2 pounds." ANY graphic tee you buy from ANYONE is gonna be a x3 or x4 mark up alone not including brand name. when you add in a name brand to it, it can get boosted up x10 or even more.. Look at Marc Jacobs graphic tees. Even if it is a cut & sew tee with 4 different colors printed on some pretty good cotton, that doesn't justify paying $90-225 for one. Now Play Cloths on the on the other hand offers a cut & sew tee, with a graphic with the same amount, if not more colors than the MJ tee, the cotton may not be AS good as the MJ, but it's comparable, for $30-40. It's all about Brand and Brand Rep. Supreme is offering you a pretty damn good cut & sew hoodie WITH a graphic for $140. If I'm not mistaken, Reigning Champ also gets their clothes made by CYC. Reigning Champ is charging 130 for a French Terry pullover with nothing but a mere tag on the bottom. So a $10 addition for a graphic really isn't whacking too bad.
March 18, 2012 @ 20:25:59 PM
March 18, 2012 @ 20:26:57 PM
the only thing that makes the arabic hoodie wack to me is if someone asks you what your hoodie says what are you gonna say? because you really do not know what that shit says so the most logical answer is trying to explain what it could possibly translate too or saying " idk its supreme tho" and both of those choices are lame, the price and the way it looks are fine too me so Im not hating on that
March 18, 2012 @ 20:27:03 PM
dat ignorance. ANYTHING as far as clothing that isn't high end can be "done in a warehouse for less than 2 pounds." ANY graphic tee you buy from ANYONE is gonna be a x3 or x4 mark up alone not including brand name. when you add in a name brand to it, it can get boosted up x10 or even more.. Look at Marc Jacobs graphic tees. Even if it is a cut & sew tee with 4 different colors printed on some pretty good cotton, that doesn't justify paying $90-225 for one. Now Play Cloths on the on the other hand offers a cut & sew tee, with a graphic with the same amount, if not more colors than the MJ tee, the cotton may not be AS good as the MJ, but it's comparable, for $30-40. It's all about Brand and Brand Rep. Supreme is offering you a pretty damn good cut & sew hoodie WITH a graphic for $140. If I'm not mistaken, Reigning Champ also gets their clothes made by CYC. Reigning Champ is charging 130 for a French Terry pullover with nothing but a mere tag on the bottom. So a $10 addition for a graphic really isn't whacking too bad.

True. But atleast do something hard to replicate or something a bit different, it just screams lack of ideas to me
March 18, 2012 @ 20:29:37 PM
the only thing that makes the arabic hoodie wack to me is if someone asks you what your hoodie says what are you gonna say? because you really do not know what that shit says so the most logical answer is trying to explain what it could possibly translate too or saying " idk its supreme tho" and both of those choices are lame, the price and the way it looks are fine too me so Im not hating on that

All you gotta do is ask someone what is says, shit it was posted in this thread earlier.
March 18, 2012 @ 20:30:45 PM
it was posted as being closely translated to some word that isnt for sure so no not really and of course YOU cant tell me the word

and it was on some glory of god bullshit you really gonna say thats what your hoodie says everytime?
March 18, 2012 @ 20:32:29 PM
Nahh man. As far as I can remember, most of Sup's hoodies have been relatively simplistic. It's just them trying to do something different without getting too wild.
March 18, 2012 @ 20:36:42 PM
I'm probably going to get eaten alive for this post, but can anyone tell me what's the deal with Supreme and smalls? I'll assume they're in store only, does every item come in small? and Anyone know where i might be able to find some? eBay etc.

Thanks in advance.

instagram: jlau1303

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x