[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 18, 2012 @ 01:25:57
lol dude posting his order number http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-CDG-RED-Box-Logo-Camp-Cap-Polka-Dot-kate-tyler-tisa-/150779897899?pt=US_Hats&hash=item231b2ea82b

looks like he won't have anything to sell on ebay anymore
March 18, 2012 @ 01:29:27
lol dude posting his order number http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-CDG-RED-Box-Logo-Camp-Cap-Polka-Dot-kate-tyler-tisa-/150779897899?pt=US_Hats&hash=item231b2ea82b

I love how he crosses out the pricing of each item.
March 18, 2012 @ 01:30:05
leifwild, correct, that picture was taken at the supreme warehouse when i went there to pick up the cdg package.

Dont know why everyone is believing this shit...its clearly some pictures from the store cupboard...who the fuck has bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers? let alone 50+ tshirts and caps?...get the fuck outta here

well, you mentioned "bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers", so i just took a picture of my other stickers in wrappers from SS12. yes these things do exist and thats how they are distributed to Supreme Soho or LA.

but working for of having any affiliation with supreme then bragging and showing it off on a message board isnt that good of a look but you have some dope stuff
March 18, 2012 @ 01:30:12
looks like he won't have anything to sell on ebay anymore

airkenny, you follow Edison C.?

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:30:42
leifwild, correct, that picture was taken at the supreme warehouse when i went there to pick up the cdg package.

Dont know why everyone is believing this shit...its clearly some pictures from the store cupboard...who the fuck has bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers? let alone 50+ tshirts and caps?...get the fuck outta here

well, you mentioned "bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers", so i just took a picture of my other stickers in wrappers from SS12. yes these things do exist and thats how they are distributed to Supreme Soho or LA.

you work in the warehouse or some shit?
March 18, 2012 @ 01:31:51

I knew you were legit from the beginning tongueface
March 18, 2012 @ 01:32:07

but working for of having any affiliation with supreme then bragging and showing it off on a message board isnt that good of a look but you have some dope stuff

No affiliation. i am just buying supreme...well, at a relatively large amount.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:33:49

eh kind of. I occasionally check out his clothing and stuff cause he reps alot of stuff from clot
don't really follow him on a personal level but i know he a P-I-M-P lol
March 18, 2012 @ 01:34:13

I knew you were legit from the beginning tongueface

sure.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:35:39

Commissary?
March 18, 2012 @ 01:36:48

eh kind of. I occasionally check out his clothing and stuff cause he reps alot of stuff from clot

lol true true. you from HK? just because not many people here are familiar with CLOT i assume.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:41:18
^ he reps a lot of stuff from clot, cause he's the founder of clot lol.
but he's famous for a hecka lot more than that.
March 18, 2012 @ 01:41:26

what kind of numbers we talking here?
March 18, 2012 @ 01:41:53
whats up with some stickers doe? just kidding but you must be making a killing on that resell game
March 18, 2012 @ 01:41:53

lol true true. you from HK? just because not many people here are familiar with CLOT i assume.

nah,from the mainland lol i guess it's cause clot is hard to obtain unless you're from HK

sidenote, i feel like i've seen 'integral' around before, did you get banned, new account or something lol
March 18, 2012 @ 01:49:16
integral shut the fucking game down
March 18, 2012 @ 01:49:52

really? see what i got today

This was on his photobucket in between his mass collection photos. Inside view of the store with the que outside... my guess is he works there or is affiliated with supreme and that might just be in store stock?

If im wrong.... good fucking cop fam! You gotta make them peas somehow so everyone should quit bitchin!
March 18, 2012 @ 01:50:29
everybody trying to become this niggas friend because hes got some stickers hahaha..dickriders.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:51:09

nah,from the mainland lol i guess it's cause clot is hard to obtain unless you're from HK

sidenote, i feel like i've seen 'integral' around before, did you get banned, new account or something lol

deja vu...no, registered yesterday. CLOT has its store in Shanghai tho. alright, lets end this topic because it's a Supreme thread. lol

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:53:20
anyone get dope compliments on their floral hoody's?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 18, 2012 @ 01:54:08
Like all my shirts guysss?
Cool right
March 18, 2012 @ 01:54:22
Originally posted by Inactive User

I did the other night when I wore it for the first time out.
March 18, 2012 @ 01:55:26

Yeah, Wore mine to the beach when I went surfing and everyone that saw it was like"DAHHFUUQQ
where did you get that"
March 18, 2012 @ 01:56:09

really? see what i got today

This was on his photobucket in between his mass collection photos. Inside view of the store with the que outside... my guess is he works there or is affiliated with supreme and that might just be in store stock?

If im wrong.... good fucking cop fam! You gotta make them peas somehow so everyone should quit bitchin!

lol you found my album, nice try. that picture was from day1 of SS12 at Soho, kate tee was dropping.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:56:37
you wore your floral surfing?

March 18, 2012 @ 01:57:00
Cool right

this picture has been removed.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:59:23

No while surfing but to the beach and shit.
It was chilly in the morning but yeah many compliments :x
March 18, 2012 @ 01:59:27
Cool right

this picture has been removed.

Jealous bro?
March 18, 2012 @ 01:59:53

come on kitty cat he wore it to the beach took it off then surfed
March 18, 2012 @ 02:00:17

No while surfing but to the beach and shit.
It was chilly in the morning but yeah many compliments :x

hmmm. okay.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x