[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 17, 2012 @ 21:49:56
tarpon is one letter away from being tampon. Coincidence???? hmmmmmmmm
hahahaha
March 17, 2012 @ 21:50:09

really? see what i got today

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy???), so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

integral.

March 17, 2012 @ 21:55:44

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy???), so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

im so sorry can i have a sticker now
March 17, 2012 @ 21:55:48
I WILL APOLOGIZE FOR HIM FOR A FREE STICKER!!!
March 17, 2012 @ 22:17:53
Integral you are a dirty hoe bagel!

I'm sorry for those words I APOLOGIZE!!!!!

FREE STICKER?!?!?!
March 17, 2012 @ 22:22:16
Beasting over a sticker? Smh.
March 17, 2012 @ 22:25:36
This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.

Yeah those hats are all extremely terrible.
March 17, 2012 @ 22:32:41
I love hypebeast. This is the only forum I post in though lol.
March 17, 2012 @ 22:35:19
what a bitch.

edit:
I'm sorry for the inconsiderate words. I apologize.

May I has a sticker?
March 17, 2012 @ 22:36:17
Posting to say that integral seems like a good dude.
March 17, 2012 @ 22:43:23
CDG Supreme is soooooo nice!!
March 17, 2012 @ 22:59:31
integral making everyone his bitch
March 17, 2012 @ 23:03:41
integral making everyone his bitch

So sad. For a sticker.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 17, 2012 @ 23:39:18
damn integral just dropped bombs with the nice guy card

bravo

•••

March 17, 2012 @ 23:40:04
SS hacked... AGAIN?

Looks like it. I want to make an account. That will never happen though lol.
March 17, 2012 @ 23:40:15

bravo

question is, is he just saying that to fuck with him for being a douche, or would he really sell for retail? i think not.

March 17, 2012 @ 23:41:55
Lol hacked and emailed everyone

March 17, 2012 @ 23:42:57

bravo

question is, is he just saying that to fuck with him for being a douche, or would he really sell for retail? i think not.

agreed, no one is going to sell cdg shit for retail..
March 17, 2012 @ 23:45:26
For fuck sakes, SS needs to step up the security game
March 17, 2012 @ 23:47:18
It's gonna be impossible to get an SS account now smh
March 18, 2012 @ 00:01:07
small pullovers, hit me up.
March 18, 2012 @ 00:29:08
Looking to trade a WHITE/LARGE CDG Supreme shirt for any color in XL. If you got an XL, hit me on the PM
March 18, 2012 @ 00:30:31
For fuck sakes, SS needs to step up the security game
seriously.
March 18, 2012 @ 00:36:33

Dont know why everyone is believing this shit...its clearly some pictures from the store cupboard...who the fuck has bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers? let alone 50+ tshirts and caps?...get the fuck outta here
March 18, 2012 @ 01:03:20

Dont know why everyone is believing this shit...its clearly some pictures from the store cupboard...who the fuck has bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers? let alone 50+ tshirts and caps?...get the fuck outta here

^this
March 18, 2012 @ 01:10:52
^ DO NOT DOUBT OUR LEADER!
I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU MASTER integral.

PLEASE BLESS ME WITH A STICKER AND I WILL FOREVER BE YOUR FOLLOWER.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:21:24
leifwild, correct, that picture was taken at the supreme warehouse when i went there to pick up the cdg package.

well, you mentioned "bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers", so i just took a picture of my other stickers in wrappers from SS12. yes these things do exist and thats how they are distributed to Supreme Soho or LA.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:22:18
lol dude posting his order number http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-CDG-RED-Box-Logo-Camp-Cap-Polka-Dot-kate-tyler-tisa-/150779897899?pt=US_Hats&hash=item231b2ea82b
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x