[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 17, 2012 @ 19:34:59

do you think this shirt would go well with the burgundy foulard. I'm debating on buying this shirt, but not sure if I want to buy it and a good camp drops next week, and I'm out of luck.

NO! too many patterns. Note that the model has a solid color hat on. Wear something plain (regarding tops) when you're wearing a hat w/ a pattern like the foulard.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2012 @ 19:58:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
How does the Supreme No Limit Cap feel? Is it the same nylon'y material the Kaws cap is made out of? Really regret skipping that drop, probably just gonna buy it off a reseller.

idk how the kaws feels but the quality is superb in regards to that.
March 17, 2012 @ 20:11:04
i really need that grey cdg hoody =(
March 17, 2012 @ 20:13:38

do you think this shirt would go well with the burgundy foulard. I'm debating on buying this shirt, but not sure if I want to buy it and a good camp drops next week, and I'm out of luck.

NO! too many patterns. Note that the model has a solid color hat on. Wear something plain (regarding tops) when you're wearing a hat w/ a pattern like the foulard.

Thank you man. I still haven't seen the foulard in person. Don't know how they look, so this is very helpful.
March 17, 2012 @ 20:14:39
^ they still had all the cdg stuff? Or just other preme shit that dropped yesterday?

cdg - went pass again this morning and people were still buying hoodies and shit.

Damn that's crazy. Wanna go buy me a L black cdg tee and ship it to me?

Grab me a tee or hoodie while you're at it, pm me
March 17, 2012 @ 20:23:10
Damnn. The camps didn't even sell out yet

because they're ugly
March 17, 2012 @ 20:38:08
Damnn. The camps didn't even sell out yet

because they're ugly

They're better when you see them in real life.

cdg - went pass again this morning and people were still buying hoodies and shit.

Damn that's crazy. Wanna go buy me a L black cdg tee and ship it to me?

Grab me a tee or hoodie while you're at it, pm me

If you're serious PM me and we can discuss.
March 17, 2012 @ 20:47:04
PSA: 2 of the 5 tarpon camps are sold out..
shame, shame, shame..
March 17, 2012 @ 20:48:23
How does the Supreme No Limit Cap feel? Is it the same nylon'y material the Kaws cap is made out of? Really regret skipping that drop, probably just gonna buy it off a reseller.

The Kaws hat was really smooth all around and the front where the logo was was soft instead of stiff like other snapbacks. The quality was amazing and it's the only snaback I've ever worn. Fit really nice to my head instead of feeling like a box like other hats.
March 17, 2012 @ 20:53:05
shame, shame, shame..

Easily the worst camp of the season.

March 17, 2012 @ 21:01:11
shame, shame, shame..

Naw ripstop (sorry if I spelled it wrong) or liberaty would be the worst IMO.
March 17, 2012 @ 21:04:46
tarpon is one letter away from being tampon. Coincidence???? hmmmmmmmm
March 17, 2012 @ 21:07:08

This^
March 17, 2012 @ 21:07:29
shame, shame, shame..

Naw ripstop (sorry if I spelled it wrong) or liberaty would be the worst IMO.

Liberty is pretty bad imo.....
March 17, 2012 @ 21:07:32
Currently "in the middle" of a trade with Hoesfavorite.. He hasn’t sent me the floral hoodie…Been a little more than a week already, but I’m thinkin it wont show up.

If something comes up, I will be sure to post it here. Just warning ya’ll tho.
March 17, 2012 @ 21:09:54
Currently "in the middle" of a trade with Hoesfavorite.. He hasn’t sent me the floral hoodie…Been a little more than a week already, but I’m thinkin it wont show up.

If something comes up, I will be sure to post it here. Just warning ya’ll tho.

U GOT GOT
March 17, 2012 @ 21:13:55
yeah hoesfavorite got me dude.

makes me lol dudes who want to look fly so bad they got to rip people off

he musta needed it more then me
March 17, 2012 @ 21:14:57

The Kaws hat was really smooth all around and the front where the logo was was soft instead of stiff like other snapbacks. The quality was amazing and it's the only snaback I've ever worn. Fit really nice to my head instead of feeling like a box like other hats.

yeah i got 30+ snapbacks and the kaws one was my favorite fit by far
March 17, 2012 @ 21:20:50
This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.
March 17, 2012 @ 21:25:16
This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.

Agree.
March 17, 2012 @ 21:29:24
I don't fuck w/ trades at all. I don't understand why anyone would agree to be the one to send first.

March 17, 2012 @ 21:29:30

Agree.

This.
March 17, 2012 @ 21:34:09

so if i wear one, i get all the pussy?

March 17, 2012 @ 21:34:36

Bloody pussy

March 17, 2012 @ 21:39:45

Bloody pussy

my fav
anyone got any shipping confirms yet from cdg drop?

March 17, 2012 @ 21:40:21

Get fuckall with that tacky shiny plastic brim
March 17, 2012 @ 21:40:44
I don't fuck w/ trades at all. I don't understand why anyone would agree to be the one to send first.

We've always shipped out on the same day with tracking, somehow fucked me over on the 3rd time tho. Haha.
March 17, 2012 @ 21:44:49

ive shipped shit out first on SS once before. It was cool though got all my shit. Not gonna lie I was nervous as a mo but buddy had like 100 posts and was an active member of the community and on SS your rep is your name so nigga tryna pull a fast one I woulda had his ass clap clapped with the bammer. r/t though that's shitty. hopefully buddy just be lagging with mid terms or some shit.
March 17, 2012 @ 21:45:17

We've always shipped out on the same day with tracking, somehow fucked me over on the 3rd time tho. Haha.

You'd actually be protected if you did paypal for each item. Like he buys a hoodie from you on paypal for $200, you send it. Then you buy his item for the $200 that you just took from him on paypal. That way if he doesn't send you'll get refunded your money.

March 17, 2012 @ 21:47:18

ive shipped shit out first on SS once before. It was cool though got all my shit. Not gonna lie I was nervous as a mo but buddy had like 100 posts and was an active member of the community and on SS your rep is your name so nigga tryna pull a fast one I woulda had his ass clap clapped with the bammer. r/t though that's shitty. hopefully buddy just be lagging with mid terms or some shit.

Forreal. Aha fool said he was busy af with all his finals and shit.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x