Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 19, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
airkenny

suspended

coool!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-BROWN-LEOPARD-Snapback-Vintage-TISA-YMCMB-LAST-KINGS-DIAMOND-SUPPLY-CO-/220981027982?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33737ee48e

lol this one is better. box is straighted sideways.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-GREY-Snapback-Vintage-TISA-YMCMB-LAST-KINGS-DIAMOND-SUPPLY-CO-/220981015490?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33737eb3c2#ht_1827wt_1392

plus this same nig is hustlin selling used coke cans. haha
http://www.ebay.com/itm/used-coke-can-/220976860489?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33733f4d49#ht_500wt_1156

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

March 19, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
HanSolo

sorry to overreact. it's just that this collab shit was really important to me. i had been on this shit since word of it first released and was ready to instacop online when drop day came. i had been practicing my online copping skills and even got a faster computer in case the site crashed and shit was mad slow.

anyways, my girlfriend and i got in a huge fight on thursday night. i dont want to get into details, but she basically put it on me to show up on friday at 11:00 for some shit she was performing. i really like her and would totally be down to be there for her if i was available. but the CDG collab was more important to me and i decided to stay home and cop from my computer. she broke up with me later that day. she called me on the phone while she was driving and started fucking yelling. she daggered my heart with some hurtful shit and then hung up. i felt like an asshole and tried to call her back but her phone was off the rest of the day. then that night i found out that she got in a wreck and died. so i never got a chance to apologize and never will.

so that's why i overreacted. ok? get off my back bro. you dont know me.

that is actually quality trolling ahah
March 19, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
pushingwood

coool!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-BROWN-LEOPARD-Snapback-Vintage-TISA-YMCMB-LAST-KINGS-DIAMOND-SUPPLY-CO-/220981027982?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33737ee48e

lol this one is better. box is straighted sideways.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-GREY-Snapback-Vintage-TISA-YMCMB-LAST-KINGS-DIAMOND-SUPPLY-CO-/220981015490?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33737eb3c2#ht_1827wt_1392

plus this same nig is hustlin selling used coke cans. haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/used-coke-can-/220976860489?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33733f4d49#ht_500wt_1156

fucking shit

SLACKY

March 20, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
Vici.

lmfao at those hats.
dat futura
dat arial
March 20, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
vafins

used coke cans yo I fucking lost it

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 20, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
lamigra

hahah dude got bids already too hahahah wtf
March 20, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
db

suspended

i guarantee you its from those OF fuckbois

March 20, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
JOSTYLES

Not to sound stupid but does anybody know how much the CDG X Supreme X Vans eras retail for in June? Thanks.
March 20, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
th3kid

Finally came today.
March 20, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
_____

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-EXCLUSIVE-BBC-SUPREME-NEIGHBOURHOOD-T-SHIRT-S-M-L-XL-/180845541933?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2a1b3bfa2d#ht_2039wt_1238

s33mz leg1t
March 20, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
RyandaGod

Finally came today.

Love my no limit in camo, def confirms me picking up a apache Hawaiian in black and possibly a crocodile in green or black for snapbacks this season
March 20, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
th3kid

that apache is ass though.
March 20, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
based-world

WTF!!!!!!!!

ok so i went to go track my package from the link in my email, and it took me to the fucking retarded ass ups site. i clicked on the track my package link but this shit came up

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

what the fuck is that shit? did i lose my order?!?!!?!?! i better not have lost my order. its my cdg shit. this is serious. if it was like the gayass tampon hat then i wouldnt care. but i'm freaking out because this is all that i wanted this whole season. omg. what the fuck. ewoehtfa;ghroi W4THG i neeeeeeeed to know exactly where in the united states my package is right now, and when its gonna get to me goddamnit.

your a fag
March 20, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
YoungRizal

^ you're

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 20, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
db

suspended

Not to sound stupid but does anybody know how much the CDG X Supreme X Vans eras retail for in June? Thanks.

im looking for the answer to that too. probably wont find out until june.

March 20, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
kr00kd

lol @ sacks

DMCS

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

March 20, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
1978S

I mean, wouldn't they just be about $10-$15 more than past Supreme x Vans?
March 20, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
PTBNL

I wish I could wear pick up some of the pants but they just werent made with tall people in mind.
March 20, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
kranestyle

how do supreme button downs fit? true to size? i rock medium in most Supreme stuff, but I like to wear my button downs more fitted.

Have you seen him?

March 20, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
retronym

sorry to overreact. it's just that this collab shit was really important to me. i had been on this shit since word of it first released and was ready to instacop online when drop day came. i had been practicing my online copping skills and even got a faster computer in case the site crashed and shit was mad slow.

anyways, my girlfriend and i got in a huge fight on thursday night. i dont want to get into details, but she basically put it on me to show up on friday at 11:00 for some shit she was performing. i really like her and would totally be down to be there for her if i was available. but the CDG collab was more important to me and i decided to stay home and cop from my computer. she broke up with me later that day. she called me on the phone while she was driving and started fucking yelling. she daggered my heart with some hurtful shit and then hung up. i felt like an asshole and tried to call her back but her phone was off the rest of the day. then that night i found out that she got in a wreck and died. so i never got a chance to apologize and never will.

You poor thing.
March 20, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
MACK

what a coincidence i was just telling my homie that this collab shit was really important to me. i had been on this shit since word of it first released and was ready to instacop online when drop day came. i had been practicing my online copping skills and even got a faster computer in case the site crashed and shit was mad slow.

i make my own bricks

March 20, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
R.

Corduroy Pullover is fire just got mine. cool
March 20, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

March 20, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
superbuick3

i heard $160
March 20, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
them3hi

Corduroy Pullover is fire just got mine. cool

I bought the red and returned. Wasn't too happy with the quality. Looked ok at store but the folds in the back kinda ruined the cord with creases. Too bad, I liked it.

http://themehi.bigcartel.com

March 20, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
mobbyluii

WTF!!!!!!!!

ok so i went to go track my package from the link in my email, and it took me to the fucking retarded ass ups site. i clicked on the track my package link but this shit came up

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

what the fuck is that shit? did i lose my order?!?!!?!?! i better not have lost my order. its my cdg shit. this is serious. if it was like the gayass tampon hat then i wouldnt care. but i'm freaking out because this is all that i wanted this whole season. omg. what the fuck. ewoehtfa;ghroi W4THG i neeeeeeeed to know exactly where in the united states my package is right now, and when its gonna get to me goddamnit.

your a fag

Lmao chill dude. It says that because they only created the label for it but it hasn't been shipped out yet.. check in 1-2 days

IG: @mobbyluii

March 20, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
kingzback

this is my first time actually gotten something successfully from the online store. so when the package arrives, do i need a signature or will they simply leave it at the door?

sorry i normally shop supreme on s.s....
March 20, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
mogizzle

no signature
March 20, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
pinballwizard

If you call ahead they will safe drop (leave it without a signature) at least they've done it in Canada for me
March 20, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

what a coincidence i was just telling my homie that this collab shit was really important to me. i had been on this shit since word of it first released and was ready to instacop online when drop day came. i had been practicing my online copping skills and even got a faster computer in case the site crashed and shit was mad slow.

Wow what a coincidence i was just telling my homie that this collab shit was really important to me. i had been on this shit since word of it first released and was ready to instacop online when drop day came. i had been practicing my online copping skills and even got a faster computer in case the site crashed and shit was mad slow.

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.