March 18, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
Daddy Welfare

Looking to trade a WHITE/LARGE CDG Supreme shirt for any color in XL. If you got an XL, hit me on the PM
March 18, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
theishman

For fuck sakes, SS needs to step up the security game
seriously.
March 18, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
leifwild

speculation on how much sup made today? 2 mil, maybe more?

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

really? see what i got today

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy??confused, so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

Dont know why everyone is believing this shit...its clearly some pictures from the store cupboard...who the fuck has bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers? let alone 50+ tshirts and caps?...get the fuck outta here
March 18, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
airkenny

suspended

speculation on how much sup made today? 2 mil, maybe more?

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy??confused, so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

Dont know why everyone is believing this shit...its clearly some pictures from the store cupboard...who the fuck has bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers? let alone 50+ tshirts and caps?...get the fuck outta here

^this

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

March 18, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
slap

^ DO NOT DOUBT OUR LEADER!
I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU MASTER integral.

PLEASE BLESS ME WITH A STICKER AND I WILL FOREVER BE YOUR FOLLOWER.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
integral

leifwild, correct, that picture was taken at the supreme warehouse when i went there to pick up the cdg package.

well, you mentioned "bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers", so i just took a picture of my other stickers in wrappers from SS12. yes these things do exist and thats how they are distributed to Supreme Soho or LA.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Sponge

lol dude posting his order number http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-CDG-RED-Box-Logo-Camp-Cap-Polka-Dot-kate-tyler-tisa-/150779897899?pt=US_Hats&hash=item231b2ea82b

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

March 18, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
airkenny

suspended

lol dude posting his order number http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-X-Comme-Des-Garcons-CDG-RED-Box-Logo-Camp-Cap-Polka-Dot-kate-tyler-tisa-/150779897899?pt=US_Hats&hash=item231b2ea82b

looks like he won't have anything to sell on ebay anymore

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

March 18, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
jaeyoung

I love how he crosses out the pricing of each item.
March 18, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
vafins

leifwild, correct, that picture was taken at the supreme warehouse when i went there to pick up the cdg package.

well, you mentioned "bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers", so i just took a picture of my other stickers in wrappers from SS12. yes these things do exist and thats how they are distributed to Supreme Soho or LA.

but working for of having any affiliation with supreme then bragging and showing it off on a message board isnt that good of a look but you have some dope stuff
integral

looks like he won't have anything to sell on ebay anymore

airkenny, you follow Edison C.?

integral.

mogizzle

you work in the warehouse or some shit?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 18, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
slap

I knew you were legit from the beginning razz

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
integral

but working for of having any affiliation with supreme then bragging and showing it off on a message board isnt that good of a look but you have some dope stuff

No affiliation. i am just buying supreme...well, at a relatively large amount.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
airkenny

suspended

eh kind of. I occasionally check out his clothing and stuff cause he reps alot of stuff from clot
don't really follow him on a personal level but i know he a P-I-M-P lol

March 18, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
integral

I knew you were legit from the beginning razz

sure.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
mogizzle

Commissary?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 18, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
integral

eh kind of. I occasionally check out his clothing and stuff cause he reps alot of stuff from clot

lol true true. you from HK? just because not many people here are familiar with CLOT i assume.

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
slap

^ he reps a lot of stuff from clot, cause he's the founder of clot lol.
but he's famous for a hecka lot more than that.

Call Me Daddy

what kind of numbers we talking here?
vafins

whats up with some stickers doe? just kidding but you must be making a killing on that resell game
airkenny

suspended

lol true true. you from HK? just because not many people here are familiar with CLOT i assume.

nah,from the mainland lol i guess it's cause clot is hard to obtain unless you're from HK

sidenote, i feel like i've seen 'integral' around before, did you get banned, new account or something lol

March 18, 2012 @ 01:49 AM

Inactive

integral shut the fucking game down
March 18, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
fuckyou

This was on his photobucket in between his mass collection photos. Inside view of the store with the que outside... my guess is he works there or is affiliated with supreme and that might just be in store stock?

If im wrong.... good fucking cop fam! You gotta make them peas somehow so everyone should quit bitchin!
March 18, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
db

suspended

everybody trying to become this niggas friend because hes got some stickers hahaha..dickriders.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
integral

nah,from the mainland lol i guess it's cause clot is hard to obtain unless you're from HK

sidenote, i feel like i've seen 'integral' around before, did you get banned, new account or something lol

deja vu...no, registered yesterday. CLOT has its store in Shanghai tho. alright, lets end this topic because it's a Supreme thread. lol

integral.

March 18, 2012 @ 01:53 AM

Inactive

anyone get dope compliments on their floral hoody's?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 18, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Call Me Daddy

Like all my shirts guysss?
Cool right
March 18, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
RyandaGod

I did the other night when I wore it for the first time out.
March 18, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
warts

Yeah, Wore mine to the beach when I went surfing and everyone that saw it was like"DAHHFUUQQ
where did you get that"

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.