[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:33
airkenny, you follow Edison C.?

eh kind of. I occasionally check out his clothing and stuff cause he reps alot of stuff from clot
don't really follow him on a personal level but i know he a P-I-M-P lol

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:34
leifwild, correct, that picture was taken at the supreme warehouse when i went there to pick up the cdg package.
well, you mentioned "bricks of supreme collab stickers in cellophane wrappers", so i just took a picture of my other stickers in wrappers from SS12. yes these things do exist and thats how they are distributed to Supreme Soho or LA.

I knew you were legit from the beginning tongueface

sure.

integral.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:35

but working for of having any affiliation with supreme then bragging and showing it off on a message board isnt that good of a look but you have some dope stuff

No affiliation. i am just buying supreme...well, at a relatively large amount.

Commissary?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:36
airkenny, you follow Edison C.?

eh kind of. I occasionally check out his clothing and stuff cause he reps alot of stuff from clot

lol true true. you from HK? just because not many people here are familiar with CLOT i assume.

integral.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:41
^ he reps a lot of stuff from clot, cause he's the founder of clot lol.
but he's famous for a hecka lot more than that.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

No affiliation. i am just buying supreme...well, at a relatively large amount.

what kind of numbers we talking here?
whats up with some stickers doe? just kidding but you must be making a killing on that resell game

lol true true. you from HK? just because not many people here are familiar with CLOT i assume.

nah,from the mainland lol i guess it's cause clot is hard to obtain unless you're from HK

sidenote, i feel like i've seen 'integral' around before, did you get banned, new account or something lol

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

Inactive User

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:49
integral shut the fucking game down
Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:49

really? see what i got today

This was on his photobucket in between his mass collection photos. Inside view of the store with the que outside... my guess is he works there or is affiliated with supreme and that might just be in store stock?

If im wrong.... good fucking cop fam! You gotta make them peas somehow so everyone should quit bitchin!
Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:50
everybody trying to become this niggas friend because hes got some stickers hahaha..dickriders.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:51

nah,from the mainland lol i guess it's cause clot is hard to obtain unless you're from HK

sidenote, i feel like i've seen 'integral' around before, did you get banned, new account or something lol

deja vu...no, registered yesterday. CLOT has its store in Shanghai tho. alright, lets end this topic because it's a Supreme thread. lol

integral.

Inactive User

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:53
anyone get dope compliments on their floral hoody's?
Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:54
Like all my shirts guysss?
Cool right
Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:54
Originally posted by Inactive User

I did the other night when I wore it for the first time out.
Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:55

Yeah, Wore mine to the beach when I went surfing and everyone that saw it was like"DAHHFUUQQ
where did you get that"
Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:56

really? see what i got today

This was on his photobucket in between his mass collection photos. Inside view of the store with the que outside... my guess is he works there or is affiliated with supreme and that might just be in store stock?

If im wrong.... good fucking cop fam! You gotta make them peas somehow so everyone should quit bitchin!

lol you found my album, nice try. that picture was from day1 of SS12 at Soho, kate tee was dropping.

integral.

Inactive User

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:56
you wore your floral surfing?
Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:57
Cool right

this picture has been removed.

integral.

Mar 18, 2012 @ 01:59

No while surfing but to the beach and shit.
It was chilly in the morning but yeah many compliments :x
Cool right

Jealous bro?

come on kitty cat he wore it to the beach took it off then surfed

Inactive User

Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:00

hmmm. okay.
Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:03

hmmm. okay.

Kitty what year are you at ucsd?
I got accepted for fall and its an option along with SDSU and a few others....

Jealous bro?

hahaha just dont want ppl flood my inbox. sorry for deleting that.

integral.

lol you found my album, nice try. that picture was from day1 of SS12 at Soho, kate tee was dropping.

Are you a reptilian fam?
Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:05
he likes the attention apparently...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Inactive User

Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:06
hmmm. okay.

Kitty what year are you at ucsd?
I got accepted for fall and its an option along with SDSU and a few others....

you got in today?
Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:16

i know this is cool and all but it kinda reminds me of that kid in the playground who had all the SICK shiny pokemon cards and everyone was fucking sucking to get in with him...its cool you got everything on lock but if it came that easy it would just ruin it for me, im happy to wait 5 hours in a que to get a couple things, not have 250 things and wonder what the fuck im gonna do with it all after 200 guys went without stuff they are kicking themselves over now. I mean yeah have a couple things to sell, but why you greeding items off people selfishly. Thats wack as fuck
Mar 18, 2012 @ 02:18
I once blagged a kid for a sick shiny pokemon card for a fake one... I then lost it about an hour later.... karma.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0