Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
muccigane

This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.

Agree.

This.
March 17, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
db

suspended

tarpon is one letter away from being tampon. Coincidence???? hmmmmmmmm

so if i wear one, i get all the pussy?

March 17, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Bloody pussy

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
db

suspended

Bloody pussy

my fav
anyone got any shipping confirms yet from cdg drop?

March 17, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
leifwild

Get fuckall with that tacky shiny plastic brim
March 17, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
low_k3y

I don't fuck w/ trades at all. I don't understand why anyone would agree to be the one to send first.

We've always shipped out on the same day with tracking, somehow fucked me over on the 3rd time tho. Haha.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 17, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
The Fiasco

I don't fuck w/ trades at all. I don't understand why anyone would agree to be the one to send first.

ive shipped shit out first on SS once before. It was cool though got all my shit. Not gonna lie I was nervous as a mo but buddy had like 100 posts and was an active member of the community and on SS your rep is your name so nigga tryna pull a fast one I woulda had his ass clap clapped with the bammer. r/t though that's shitty. hopefully buddy just be lagging with mid terms or some shit.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 17, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
ChicagoLDRS

We've always shipped out on the same day with tracking, somehow fucked me over on the 3rd time tho. Haha.

You'd actually be protected if you did paypal for each item. Like he buys a hoodie from you on paypal for $200, you send it. Then you buy his item for the $200 that you just took from him on paypal. That way if he doesn't send you'll get refunded your money.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
low_k3y

ive shipped shit out first on SS once before. It was cool though got all my shit. Not gonna lie I was nervous as a mo but buddy had like 100 posts and was an active member of the community and on SS your rep is your name so nigga tryna pull a fast one I woulda had his ass clap clapped with the bammer. r/t though that's shitty. hopefully buddy just be lagging with mid terms or some shit.

Forreal. Aha fool said he was busy af with all his finals and shit.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 17, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
pinballwizard

hahahaha
March 17, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
integral

speculation on how much sup made today? 2 mil, maybe more?

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

really? see what i got today

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy??confused, so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

integral.

March 17, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
lamigra

speculation on how much sup made today? 2 mil, maybe more?

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

really? see what i got today

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy??confused, so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

im so sorry can i have a sticker now
March 17, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
The Fiasco

I WILL APOLOGIZE FOR HIM FOR A FREE STICKER!!!

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 17, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
warts

Integral you are a dirty hoe bagel!

I'm sorry for those words I APOLOGIZE!!!!!

FREE STICKER?!?!?!
March 17, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
th3kid

Beasting over a sticker? Smh.
March 17, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Mr_Chukes

This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.

Yeah those hats are all extremely terrible.
March 17, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
Mr_Chukes

I love hypebeast. This is the only forum I post in though lol.
March 17, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
slap

what a bitch.

edit:
I'm sorry for the inconsiderate words. I apologize.

May I has a sticker?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 17, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
mike who

Posting to say that integral seems like a good dude.
March 17, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
selllyu

CDG Supreme is soooooo nice!!
March 17, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
jaeyoung

integral making everyone his bitch
March 17, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
Mr_Chukes

integral making everyone his bitch

So sad. For a sticker.
March 17, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
chief

damn integral just dropped bombs with the nice guy card

bravo

•••

March 17, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
Mr_Chukes

SS hacked... AGAIN?

Looks like it. I want to make an account. That will never happen though lol.
March 17, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
db

suspended

bravo

question is, is he just saying that to fuck with him for being a douche, or would he really sell for retail? i think not.

March 17, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
sailstothewind

Lol hacked and emailed everyone

March 17, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
Call Me Daddy

bravo

question is, is he just saying that to fuck with him for being a douche, or would he really sell for retail? i think not.

agreed, no one is going to sell cdg shit for retail..
March 17, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
dchao

For fuck sakes, SS needs to step up the security game
March 17, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
th3kid

It's gonna be impossible to get an SS account now sad
March 18, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
NelsS

small pullovers, hit me up.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.