March 17, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
Mikeyone4life

Easy cops. Ordered a grey tee online then went to SupLA around 3-4 and copped a grey tee and navy hoodie.
March 17, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Are the CDG x Supreme hoodies the same quality as a FW box logo hoody? Is the logo stitched? Obvi I'm asking those who purchased in person.

yeah the logo is stitched, i got 2 navy, normal supreme quality i.e very good and has that kinda starched feel to it...wont be dissapointed if you got one

Yea I copped a navy. Can't wait to get it b/c it won't be heavy hoody weather for much longer. Navy w/ the red box logo looks so fucking good.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 17, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
paulywalnuts

speculation on how much sup made today? 2 mil, maybe more?

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

really? see what i got today

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 17, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
leifwild

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

Lol dont see any hoodies though? tshirts and hats are doing fuckall on the resale (about 150 on ebay)...heartbreak
March 17, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
The Fiasco

shut the fuck up already

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 17, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Don't be mad, if you could cop 100 pieces like that you would too. Not like he got them at the web store and took your order.

March 17, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
Unreachable

shut the fuck up already

Lol dont see any hoodies though? tshirts and hats are doing fuckall on the resale (about 150 on ebay)...heartbreak

They come in the bag, dumbass.
March 17, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Mr_Chukes

do you think this shirt would go well with the burgundy foulard. I'm debating on buying this shirt, but not sure if I want to buy it and a good camp drops next week, and I'm out of luck.
March 17, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
muccigane

How does the Supreme No Limit Cap feel? Is it the same nylon'y material the Kaws cap is made out of? Really regret skipping that drop, probably just gonna buy it off a reseller.
March 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

do you think this shirt would go well with the burgundy foulard. I'm debating on buying this shirt, but not sure if I want to buy it and a good camp drops next week, and I'm out of luck.

NO! too many patterns. Note that the model has a solid color hat on. Wear something plain (regarding tops) when you're wearing a hat w/ a pattern like the foulard.

March 17, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
deegee

How does the Supreme No Limit Cap feel? Is it the same nylon'y material the Kaws cap is made out of? Really regret skipping that drop, probably just gonna buy it off a reseller.

idk how the kaws feels but the quality is superb in regards to that.

http://www.prevailco.com

March 17, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
backlikethat

i really need that grey cdg hoody =(
March 17, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Mr_Chukes

NO! too many patterns. Note that the model has a solid color hat on. Wear something plain (regarding tops) when you're wearing a hat w/ a pattern like the foulard.

Thank you man. I still haven't seen the foulard in person. Don't know how they look, so this is very helpful.
March 17, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
++Phil

^ they still had all the cdg stuff? Or just other preme shit that dropped yesterday?

cdg - went pass again this morning and people were still buying hoodies and shit.

Damn that's crazy. Wanna go buy me a L black cdg tee and ship it to me?

Grab me a tee or hoodie while you're at it, pm me
March 17, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
kuntakinte

Damnn. The camps didn't even sell out yet

because they're ugly
March 17, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
vincentfront

Damnn. The camps didn't even sell out yet

because they're ugly

They're better when you see them in real life.

^ they still had all the cdg stuff? Or just other preme shit that dropped yesterday?

cdg - went pass again this morning and people were still buying hoodies and shit.

Damn that's crazy. Wanna go buy me a L black cdg tee and ship it to me?

Grab me a tee or hoodie while you're at it, pm me

If you're serious PM me and we can discuss.
March 17, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
huynh

PSA: 2 of the 5 tarpon camps are sold out..
shame, shame, shame..
March 17, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
muccigane

The Kaws hat was really smooth all around and the front where the logo was was soft instead of stiff like other snapbacks. The quality was amazing and it's the only snaback I've ever worn. Fit really nice to my head instead of feeling like a box like other hats.
March 17, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
ChicagoLDRS

shame, shame, shame..

Easily the worst camp of the season.

March 17, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
Mr_Chukes

shame, shame, shame..

Naw ripstop (sorry if I spelled it wrong) or liberaty would be the worst IMO.
March 17, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
The Fiasco

tarpon is one letter away from being tampon. Coincidence???? hmmmmmmmm

March 17, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

tarpon is one letter away from being tampon. Coincidence???? hmmmmmmmm

This^
huynh

shame, shame, shame..

Naw ripstop (sorry if I spelled it wrong) or liberaty would be the worst IMO.

Liberty is pretty bad imo.....
low_k3y

Currently "in the middle" of a trade with Hoesfavorite.. He hasn’t sent me the floral hoodie…Been a little more than a week already, but I’m thinkin it wont show up.

If something comes up, I will be sure to post it here. Just warning ya’ll tho.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 17, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
The Fiasco

Currently "in the middle" of a trade with Hoesfavorite.. He hasn’t sent me the floral hoodie…Been a little more than a week already, but I’m thinkin it wont show up.

If something comes up, I will be sure to post it here. Just warning ya’ll tho.

U GOT GOT

March 17, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
kr00kd

yeah hoesfavorite got me dude.

makes me lol dudes who want to look fly so bad they got to rip people off

he musta needed it more then me

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

March 17, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
kr00kd

The Kaws hat was really smooth all around and the front where the logo was was soft instead of stiff like other snapbacks. The quality was amazing and it's the only snaback I've ever worn. Fit really nice to my head instead of feeling like a box like other hats.

yeah i got 30+ snapbacks and the kaws one was my favorite fit by far

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

March 17, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
th3kid

This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.
March 17, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
vincentfront

This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.

Agree.
March 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I don't fuck w/ trades at all. I don't understand why anyone would agree to be the one to send first.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.