[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 17, 2012 @ 20:23
Damnn. The camps didn't even sell out yet

because they're ugly
Mar 17, 2012 @ 20:38
Damnn. The camps didn't even sell out yet

because they're ugly

They're better when you see them in real life.

Damn that's crazy. Wanna go buy me a L black cdg tee and ship it to me?

Grab me a tee or hoodie while you're at it, pm me

If you're serious PM me and we can discuss.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 20:47
PSA: 2 of the 5 tarpon camps are sold out..
shame, shame, shame..
Mar 17, 2012 @ 20:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
How does the Supreme No Limit Cap feel? Is it the same nylon'y material the Kaws cap is made out of? Really regret skipping that drop, probably just gonna buy it off a reseller.

idk how the kaws feels but the quality is superb in regards to that.

The Kaws hat was really smooth all around and the front where the logo was was soft instead of stiff like other snapbacks. The quality was amazing and it's the only snaback I've ever worn. Fit really nice to my head instead of feeling like a box like other hats.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 20:53
shame, shame, shame..

Easily the worst camp of the season.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:01
shame, shame, shame..

Naw ripstop (sorry if I spelled it wrong) or liberaty would be the worst IMO.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:04
tarpon is one letter away from being tampon. Coincidence???? hmmmmmmmm

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:07

This^

Naw ripstop (sorry if I spelled it wrong) or liberaty would be the worst IMO.

Liberty is pretty bad imo.....
Currently "in the middle" of a trade with Hoesfavorite.. He hasn’t sent me the floral hoodie…Been a little more than a week already, but I’m thinkin it wont show up.

If something comes up, I will be sure to post it here. Just warning ya’ll tho.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:09
Currently "in the middle" of a trade with Hoesfavorite.. He hasn’t sent me the floral hoodie…Been a little more than a week already, but I’m thinkin it wont show up.

If something comes up, I will be sure to post it here. Just warning ya’ll tho.

U GOT GOT

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:13
yeah hoesfavorite got me dude.

makes me lol dudes who want to look fly so bad they got to rip people off

he musta needed it more then me

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
idk how the kaws feels but the quality is superb in regards to that.

The Kaws hat was really smooth all around and the front where the logo was was soft instead of stiff like other snapbacks. The quality was amazing and it's the only snaback I've ever worn. Fit really nice to my head instead of feeling like a box like other hats.

yeah i got 30+ snapbacks and the kaws one was my favorite fit by far

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:20
This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:25
This season has, by far, some of the worst hats I've seen from them. Tarpon, Links, Ripstop, Apache, World Map, and Liberty are absolute trash. I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure they NEVER had this many hats.

Agree.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:29
I don't fuck w/ trades at all. I don't understand why anyone would agree to be the one to send first.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:29

Agree.

This.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:34

so if i wear one, i get all the pussy?

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:34

Bloody pussy

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:39

Bloody pussy

my fav
anyone got any shipping confirms yet from cdg drop?

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:40

Get fuckall with that tacky shiny plastic brim
Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:40
I don't fuck w/ trades at all. I don't understand why anyone would agree to be the one to send first.

We've always shipped out on the same day with tracking, somehow fucked me over on the 3rd time tho. Haha.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:44

ive shipped shit out first on SS once before. It was cool though got all my shit. Not gonna lie I was nervous as a mo but buddy had like 100 posts and was an active member of the community and on SS your rep is your name so nigga tryna pull a fast one I woulda had his ass clap clapped with the bammer. r/t though that's shitty. hopefully buddy just be lagging with mid terms or some shit.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:45

We've always shipped out on the same day with tracking, somehow fucked me over on the 3rd time tho. Haha.

You'd actually be protected if you did paypal for each item. Like he buys a hoodie from you on paypal for $200, you send it. Then you buy his item for the $200 that you just took from him on paypal. That way if he doesn't send you'll get refunded your money.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:47

ive shipped shit out first on SS once before. It was cool though got all my shit. Not gonna lie I was nervous as a mo but buddy had like 100 posts and was an active member of the community and on SS your rep is your name so nigga tryna pull a fast one I woulda had his ass clap clapped with the bammer. r/t though that's shitty. hopefully buddy just be lagging with mid terms or some shit.

Forreal. Aha fool said he was busy af with all his finals and shit.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:49
hahahaha
Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:50

faggot reseller i hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy???), so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

integral.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:55

lol you mad he has money and you dont????

paulywalnuts, in your posts earlier, i noticed you said you failed to cop ANY of the CDG x Supreme collab yesterday. That was an easy drop i must say, so i cant say you are a smartass. you hate resellers on ebay because they charge a "high" price (look, dude, US resellers' prices are always the lowest, okayyy???), so i cant say you are a richboy. then if you a nice guy and PM me i would offer you a tee/cap at original price, but you didn't. I am ignoring whatever you said just because i love hypebeast and it's a fun place to talk all of you guys. Also, i am giving you a CDG sticker for free if i have your apology, so that you will have at least SOMETHING from the collab.

im so sorry can i have a sticker now
Mar 17, 2012 @ 21:55
I WILL APOLOGIZE FOR HIM FOR A FREE STICKER!!!

Mar 17, 2012 @ 22:17
Integral you are a dirty hoe bagel!

I'm sorry for those words I APOLOGIZE!!!!!

FREE STICKER?!?!?!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0