[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 16, 2012 @ 22:15
have you guys heard about that you are suppose to go one size down for the Shirt?
because I order my regular "Medium".....

looking for Supreme Box Logo hoodie black or Gray in medium

Mar 16, 2012 @ 22:20
anyone think they will restock the snakeskin pullovers? I need white medium one

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

Inactive User

Mar 16, 2012 @ 22:26
no selling in the forums
Mar 16, 2012 @ 22:35
I got 220 if someone wants to sell me there black polka dot tee in medium with the camp cap any color too.
Mar 16, 2012 @ 22:38
Waited an hour at SupNY, sold out of box logo t's, only XL white t's left.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

Mar 16, 2012 @ 23:08
I got 220 if someone wants to sell me there black polka dot tee in medium with the camp cap any color too.

Lol
Mar 16, 2012 @ 23:42
have you guys heard about that you are suppose to go one size down for the Shirt?
because I order my regular "Medium".....

Yes, if its a black medium ill buy

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 17, 2012 @ 00:18
I was at work today and brought out my laptop 5 mins before the release. Everything was already up and I got the CDG navy hoody and CDG red box cap. Pretty easy I must say.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 00:35
Someone post pics of the snakeskin pullover.. Tryna see what I missed out on
Mar 17, 2012 @ 00:44
how many pieces of each item did you think the CDG collab were? seems like a lot of people copped it lol
Mar 17, 2012 @ 00:46
After goin on instagram and seeing all the cdg camps, I don't even want it anymore. It doesn't look as good as I thought.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 01:11
asdfasdfasdfasdfasfdasdfasdf

does it come in black?

Mar 17, 2012 @ 01:21
i wonder if they are gonna send those stickers out with the CDG orders, i like the way they look

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Mar 17, 2012 @ 01:24
after reading that there where ppl camping out, i went to supLA around 3 am ... about 30 ppl where in line by the time i got there.

some dude tried to cut in line in front of me. made him look like an idiot in front of every one. eventually the tension rose and we went behind supla to scrap it out. lil dude got all scared, said he just wanted a hat.... lol. grown ass man acting like a fuckboy over a hat.

This^
Mar 17, 2012 @ 01:28
after reading that there where ppl camping out, i went to supLA around 3 am ... about 30 ppl where in line by the time i got there.

some dude tried to cut in line in front of me. made him look like an idiot in front of every one. eventually the tension rose and we went behind supla to scrap it out. lil dude got all scared, said he just wanted a hat.... lol. grown ass man acting like a fuckboy over a hat.

People are fuckin ridiculous and this story is kinda boss haha

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 01:32

How does the hoodie fit?
Mar 17, 2012 @ 02:28
did anybody cop the short sleeve henley, kinda feeling it
Mar 17, 2012 @ 02:59
yes how is the hoodie fitting?

i've tried the floral in large- fit kinda small

i've tried the arabic in xl- fit alright. a tad big...

i'm 5' 11"
Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:11
can someone tell me how the supreme chinos fit? good quality? slim fitting?
please and thank you

Work pants are great, i'd say close to an APC.

integral.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:29
hows the quality/fit on the basket weave?

I'm digging it.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:29
whats up with the tags on the cdg x supreme t shirts? all the photos people are putting up have a tag like the button down but the online store has a tag like normal t shirts.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:43
shirts in the online photos are most likely samples...won't really know until they arrive at our doorsteps
Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:45
This shit was an easy drop though. I just put the shit in my cart and dipped. Kate was less stressful, I could've gotten at least 5 If I had more cards.

This was super easy if you were only after 1 piece.
Added, checkout, auto fill, add credit card info and done
Less than a minute total.
Get your cop game up.

I didn't even have autofill and still got CDG hat, shirt, and hoodie x2 in diff colorways. Step your computer game up.

i didnt even have a computer and still got x2 orders of hoody + tee + cap + button down. step your phone game up.

Side note: seeing actual pictures happy I copped in black.

Camp box logos are still there except white.. thinking about grabbing it in blue but not sure how i feel about that brim, any info on when the floral camp is getting a release? might just wait

Save your money. You don't wanna be one of those guys next week cryin' and shit all over the thread about how they should've waited it out.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Mar 17, 2012 @ 03:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
speculation on how much sup made today? 2 mil, maybe more?

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

integral.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:15
Why do cats that just join feel the need to clarify how long they've been lurkin'. You been a member as long your Join Date says.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:17
If anyone is selling a navy or black CDG hoody in medium PM please

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:22
Why do cats that just join feel the need to clarify how long they've been lurkin'. You been a member as long your Join Date says.

^this. Dudes think they know everything cause they just read everyone's comments for years and years but are too scared to post any comments of their own.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:25
did anybody cop the short sleeve henley, kinda feeling it

I copped it in the brown/blue/orange colorway. It's nice. Colors look even better in person. I would say it is kinda thin but that's bc it's on that spring/summer style. It would def be chill to wear on a summer day and isn't gonna have you sweating in it.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:34
Those snakeskin pullovers are hideous.

Instagram: Diorjoe

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:54
I canceled my order on Doverstreetmarket.com for a supreme red box logo camp cap. Turned out it came to $91 in usd not worth it. I seen photos and wasnt really impressed. Id rather it go to someone else, than make $9 reselling a hat. Flipping is becoming really lame. Who ever wants one it might be reposted soo. Just a heads up.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.