[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:17
If anyone is selling a navy or black CDG hoody in medium PM please

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:22
Why do cats that just join feel the need to clarify how long they've been lurkin'. You been a member as long your Join Date says.

^this. Dudes think they know everything cause they just read everyone's comments for years and years but are too scared to post any comments of their own.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:25
did anybody cop the short sleeve henley, kinda feeling it

I copped it in the brown/blue/orange colorway. It's nice. Colors look even better in person. I would say it is kinda thin but that's bc it's on that spring/summer style. It would def be chill to wear on a summer day and isn't gonna have you sweating in it.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:34
Those snakeskin pullovers are hideous.

Hype will kill the pocket.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:54
I canceled my order on Doverstreetmarket.com for a supreme red box logo camp cap. Turned out it came to $91 in usd not worth it. I seen photos and wasnt really impressed. Id rather it go to someone else, than make $9 reselling a hat. Flipping is becoming really lame. Who ever wants one it might be reposted soo. Just a heads up.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 04:59
Those snakeskin pullovers are hideous.

nah, you just ugly.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Mar 17, 2012 @ 05:14
I canceled my order on Doverstreetmarket.com for a supreme red box logo camp cap. Turned out it came to $91 in usd not worth it. I seen photos and wasnt really impressed. Id rather it go to someone else, than make $9 reselling a hat. Flipping is becoming really lame. Who ever wants one it might be reposted soo. Just a heads up.

Good Guy Nov 2011er. smokeyface

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Mar 17, 2012 @ 05:20
missed out on the snakeskin pullover which might be a good thing cause now i can afford the polo and the split henley then im done for this season

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 05:22
If i still didnt get a confirmation email from supreme for my order today, what does that mean?
Mar 17, 2012 @ 05:28
If i still didnt get a confirmation email from supreme for my order today, what does that mean?

Your fucked.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 05:32
If anybody would like to do me a solid and trade me one of their size Large CDG tees in any color for a red CDG camp I'd appreciate it.

FOR SALE---->Brand New Black Bling Hoodie Size L http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203632

Mar 17, 2012 @ 05:57
if anyones selling their navy pullover hoodie pm me (medium only)
Mar 17, 2012 @ 06:12
(Invalid img)
Why do cats that just join feel the need to clarify how long they've been lurkin'. You been a member as long your Join Date says.

okayyy

integral.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 06:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
speculation on how much sup made today? 2 mil, maybe more?

just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

+ www.tallcans.org +

Mar 17, 2012 @ 06:46
what the fk is celine luggage.
but yeah, 2m seems like hella overestimated though.
they drop the about the same amount of stuff each week, and all gets sold out.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 06:47

Did you post your order number earlier, if so...lolololol
Mar 17, 2012 @ 06:47
salute^
Mar 17, 2012 @ 06:56
yeah i went on exactly 10:55 and it was there. I cawped in 15 seconds.

getting everything i got makes me feel better about not getting kate moss and the arabic.

this^ makes me feel so much better. Especially since I also picked up the floral pullover yesterday.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 07:17
There are still floral pullovers at the store? Can anyone pick up a Large for me? Please PM me

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Mar 17, 2012 @ 07:18
just registered today. dude i saw lots of your posts and you acted like you are an authority. let me tell you this, the entire collaboration that was released today, including hoodies, tee, shirts, and caps, is roughly around 1500 pieces. i dont know how you come up with 2 million. although it's not a big number, but it is for a brand like supreme. do your math, have someone get you a summary sheet of supreme's annual sale, you will know.

black hoodie, grey tee, red cap, what i got. good collaboration anyway. supreme could ask for higher prices and everything would still sold out, yet they did not. it's a good thing in today's inflation world where a Celine Luggage went from $1400 last year to $2400 this year.

P.S. there are a lot of "hate-comments" in the forum and this is not good. i'm just saying tho. it's fun to watch sometimes because all these comments carry emotions and really tell what people are like behind screens.

shut the fuck up already

really? see what i got today

integral.

Mar 17, 2012 @ 07:19
Got the white polka tee in a medium. I should've got a hoodie but I guess i went on too late.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 07:39
shut the fuck up already

mother of............
Mar 17, 2012 @ 07:44

mother of............

www.wolfpartyusa.com

Mar 17, 2012 @ 07:56
tagged picz bozz^
Mar 17, 2012 @ 08:01
shut the fuck up already

Cool guy right here..

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

Mar 17, 2012 @ 08:06

haha dude straight shittin on all you niggas

Inactive User

Mar 17, 2012 @ 08:43
nice pick up lol
Mar 17, 2012 @ 13:03
Stood outside the london shop for 4 hours yesterday...so worth it, i was with a friend who had no interest in supreme and just wanted a hat so i got 2 navy hoodies, 2 white tshirts and 2 hats. Spares going for nuts money on ebay, so happy
Mar 17, 2012 @ 15:03

I believe him, yo. I don't know why, but I do.
Mar 17, 2012 @ 15:09
delete.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0