[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:22
im nervous about the sizing of the Gusset shirt though, i didnt read the sizing notice till after I purchased.. I wear a 15 1/2 34... do you think it will fit?
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:25
the hats that dropped today were straight shit lol
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:26
im nervous about the sizing of the Gusset shirt though, i didnt read the sizing notice till after I purchased.. I wear a 15 1/2 34... do you think it will fit?

Yeah they said the gusset shirt fits larger, they advised you to size down.

Since they dont ship till April 11, you think theres a chance of a restock?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:28

I think it'll be a bit roomy. Normally 15 1/2 is medium.. unless you like your gusset shirt loose fitting
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:29
What shipping method do they use?

that shit is legit right?

i dont remember the shipping.
yes its legit. its cdg's online store. ive ordered from them before

ah no shit, thanks bro, im a cdg noob :D

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:31
damn. tried to get the hoodies, but all of them sold out. managed to cop a white small tee and a medium blue snake pullover. oh well. if anyone's tryin to make a trade + $ for a pullover, let me know!
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:33
Looking for the CDG shirt or hoodie in XL, any colorway pm me ifgou have for sale

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:43
Copped navy hoody in large and black box logo in large, not sure if I'm keeping, guess we'll see on the fit.
Got the white snakeskin jacket for the hell of it too, I'll see how it is when it gets here.

Shit, just realized it's been hella long since I logged in and posted.
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:45
Check out a permanent ban for spamming.
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:47
what about the dover street market eshop??

Tried getting a black button up shirt and after i clicked buy it said my cart was empty, im guessing theyre sold out as well

damn forreal i know they had the camps in stock for like 40 minutes lol
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:49
what about the dover street market eshop??

Tried getting a black button up shirt and after i clicked buy it said my cart was empty, im guessing theyre sold out as well

damn forreal i know they had the camps in stock for like 40 minutes lol

i gave up on refreshing on dover and Supreme webstores, ill just look for a reseller

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:50
can someone tell me how the supreme chinos fit? good quality? slim fitting?
please and thank you
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:50
damn forreal i know they had the camps in stock for like 40 minutes lol[/q
yeah they had everything in stock for a long time before supreme even put up their stuff
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:52
$900 pending on eBay and the bidding just started, TY BASED JEBBIA.

my god
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:52
damn forreal i know they had the camps in stock for like 40 minutes lol[/q
yeah they had everything in stock for a long time before supreme even put up their stuff

the bape x cdg shit is just chilliin lol
Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:56
No one can really be salty about not gettin' what they wanted.. you honestly had all the time in the world and then they restocked.. unless you're a noob.

i don't know how i missed out
had that CdG pullover in my basket and the autofill going and
so super salty and butthurt and right now
didn't get the snake pullover because my girl was clockin me and telling me it was ugly so i had second thoughts and now that's gone too

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 16, 2012 @ 16:59
No one can really be salty about not gettin' what they wanted.. you honestly had all the time in the world and then they restocked.. unless you're a noob.

didn't get the snake pullover because my girl was clockin me and telling me it was ugly so i had second thoughts and now that's gone too

Im salty as fck cause my bank blocked my order, could've had the button up, hoodie and t shirt.

I even tried to check out all 3 items 4 times, and they were still in stock..

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:03

10:56. everything's in stock.
add them to cart. check out.
item has sold out. went back, chose different color, same. then same.
go over to tshirt, freak out and cop a small when needed a medium.
go over to snakeskin pullover, freak out and cop a medium when needed a small.
feelsbadman
Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:04
WTF can't make purchases on the online store
also, smh at those of you saying the snake pullover was gonna be more than $150

I need a white snakeskin pullover in medium. sold out. get at meeeeeeee

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:06
Im salty as fck cause my bank blocked my order, could've had the button up, hoodie and t shirt.

i'd be pissed enough to switch banks
i get petty with that shit
about 2 years ago my bank put a hold on my account for 2 weeks because i deposited a check for a large amount (``suspicious activity``) and i told them when it clears i'm closing my account

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:06
well damn, i got a grey and black tee and black was bought for resale but after seeing these ebay prices, i might just throw both of them on there haha. its only a t shirt, right?

WTF can't make purchases on the online store

LOL THIS GUY
Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:08
im glad im not the only one who got fucked

makes me feel alittle better

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:11

about 2 years ago my bank put a hold on my account for 2 weeks because i deposited a check for a large amount (``suspicious activity``) and i told them when it clears i'm closing my account

They said "suspicious activity" for the reason of blocking my card as well. Like dont you see that my only transactions on my Visa are from Supreme?

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:12
im glad im not the only one who got fucked

makes me feel alittle better

haha
im pissed at the dudes saying this was an easy drop...tougher than the first one

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:18
people on ebay are idiots
Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:19

They said "suspicious activity" for the reason of blocking my card as well. Like dont you see that my only transactions on my Visa are from Supreme?

Lol @ TD Bank.
Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:26
Damnn. The camps didn't even sell out yet

Inactive User

Mar 16, 2012 @ 17:43
I'm sitting on my for a while, seems like 70% of people just copped to resale - smh.

market flood. I copped more than one because I actually like the hoody, just wanting to cut costs a little bit, I play the game and get played, I have payed rape...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.