300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
March 15, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
VOMITSPIT

that meme.. so. fuckin dead.

miss exam for preme, dat future dairy queen employee. y'all gotta do better yo lol.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

March 15, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
jrich703

^don't trip,

guys you can't just bombard calling the warehouse, they are gonna get irritated and stop answering it all together, not everyone needs to call for small inquiries, like asking if there is gonna be a drop today, obviously supreme is on point with 8am, most of us with sense here know if its not up by 810, nothings happening.

if you are calling about an order, only call when it has been way past the red on when items should have been sent, i.e by the thursday AFTER you have placed an order. Calling them the monday after you placed an order is ridiculous, and show you lack patience. Jeremy is just one dude, he is madd cool but I can tell by me mentioning the warehouse, he is going to get them to change the number or he will just unplug the phone all together...

..seems you have the inside scoop then, you can't confirm or deny a drop tomorrow besides CDG stuff?

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

March 15, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
supremecollector2000

Tarpon camp, snake pullover, and some tees are all dropping today. I called the supreme store.

Sometimes i feel like such a hypebeast. :P

March 15, 2012 @ 03:39 PM

Inactive

no I'm just saying, we shouldn't overload the warehouse phone line for insignificant questions. Thats a good method to find out info on our stuff, but if we abuse it, it could possibly be taken away and that will fucking suck.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 15, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
PTBNL

If they combine it with tomorrows release its gonna be nuts.
March 15, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
Dat1Dude562

what the fuck I skipped my exam for the camo camp mother of FUCK

you are a complete dumb fuck for skipping an exam for some clothes. smh -_-

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 15, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
VOMITSPIT

^don't trip,

guys you can't just bombard calling the warehouse, they are gonna get irritated and stop answering it all together, not everyone needs to call for small inquiries, like asking if there is gonna be a drop today, obviously supreme is on point with 8am, most of us with sense here know if its not up by 810, nothings happening.

if you are calling about an order, only call when it has been way past the red on when items should have been sent, i.e by the thursday AFTER you have placed an order. Calling them the monday after you placed an order is ridiculous, and show you lack patience. Jeremy is just one dude, he is madd cool but I can tell by me mentioning the warehouse, he is going to get them to change the number or he will just unplug the phone all together...

..seems you have the inside scoop then, you can't confirm or deny a drop tomorrow besides CDG stuff?

cats getting thirsty lol

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

March 15, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
Grizzly Adams

I swear, some of you guys are straight up stupid. Skipping out on exams and work just to buy some clothes? Get your fucking priorities straight. That Supreme on your back isn't going to pay your bills or get you that degree. Hope that in 50 years when you're still slaving away at that shitty job, you'll look back, happy that you copped that Supreme instead of going to class or building your career.
March 15, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
PKdaGod

I swear, some of you guys are straight up stupid. Skipping out on exams and work just to buy some clothes? Get your fucking priorities straight. That Supreme on your back isn't going to pay your bills or get you that degree. Hope that in 50 years when you're still slaving away at that shitty job, you'll look back, happy that you copped that Supreme instead of going to class or building your career.

this.
DarKeneD

you are a complete dumb fuck for skipping an exam for some clothes. smh -_-

HAHAHA this is fucking the lulz, you need to get your priorities straight.

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

abcking

^don't trip,

BAN THIS DUMBFUCC

+ www.tallcans.org +

ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

this is bullshit... Fuck Supreme. Why would they want to waste their customers time like this.

March 15, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
cashmir

lol @ all of these kids upset and shit over clothes not dropping. They did the same thing this winter when they did a big collab, how on earth are you surprised at all?
March 15, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
mobbyluii

go listen to yonkers and stalk up on my tumblr to see if i post any more pictures faggot

Lmao. And of course he brings up OF.. the denial of him listening to Tyler

IG: @mobbyluii

March 15, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
jrich703

Tarpon camp, snake pullover, and some tees are all dropping today. I called the supreme store.

..they say what time?

EDIT: I called too n they said they got the snake pullover but I forgot to ask if it was releasing online today

March 15, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
paulywalnuts

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 15, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
mobbyluii

..they say what time?

NOTHING IS DROPPING TODAY!! DOES NOBODY GET THAT?? geezus.. there was already a small chance that anything was going to drop because of tomorrow..

March 15, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
Ramzy

Quit work and left my family to stand in line at Supreme.
March 15, 2012 @ 03:58 PM
VOMITSPIT

[/img]

bless this meme man, bless it.

March 15, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
sometimesnewjersey

anyone have experience with getting a cheaper item in the place of a more expensive one they ordered?

I bought some of the bags and they mixed up and gave me the wrong style... there's a $30 difference in price. Think they'll help me out?

They better or I'd take legal actions if they don't.

yeah. I ordered a camp a few seasons ago, they sent me the hanes white T's. emailed them and then someone from supreme called me, said keep the white tee's and overnighted the camp to me
March 15, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
jrich703

..they say what time?

NOTHING IS DROPPING TODAY!! DOES NOBODY GET THAT?? geezus.. there was already a small chance that anything was going to drop because of tomorrow..

-- shit did drop in store. Call for yourself, and when you do can you ask if online dropping today too.

March 15, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
abcking

..they say what time?

-- shit did drop in store. Call for yourself, and when you do can you ask if online dropping today too.

BAN THIS STUPID FUCK. NOTHING IS DROPPING TODAY FUCCCCC

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 15, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
abcking

anyone have experience with getting a cheaper item in the place of a more expensive one they ordered?

I bought some of the bags and they mixed up and gave me the wrong style... there's a $30 difference in price. Think they'll help me out?

They better or I'd take legal actions if they don't.

yeah. I ordered a camp a few seasons ago, they sent me the hanes white T's. emailed them and then someone from supreme called me, said keep the white tee's and overnighted the camp to me

WORD - I CALLED AND LEFT A MSG YESTERDAY. IF THEY DON'T CALL ME BACK BY TOMORROW I GUESS I'LL RING THEM ON WORK HOURS. OR EMAIL THEM.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 15, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
jrich703

..they say what time?

BAN THIS STUPID FUCK. NOTHING IS DROPPING TODAY FUCCCCC

Lol my dood you think I would just make this up?

March 15, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
slap

just cause nothing dropped online doesn't necessarily mean nothing dropped in store...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 15, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
abcking

I meant online.. my dude. I'm not doubting that shit might've dropped instore.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 15, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

this is bullshit... Fuck Supreme. Why would they want to waste their customers time like this.

DEAD

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
ChicagoLDRS

[/img]

Killer = GOAT poster in this thread

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 15, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
vicer0y

suspended

Dammit. I was supposed to make a court appearance for one of my clients today and I skipped it for NOTHING. Thanks Supreme.

(I normally don't pile on, but this was too funny to pass up.)
March 15, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
mobbyluii

I meant online.. my dude. I'm not doubting that shit might've dropped instore.

Yeah exactly. At the store shit probly dropped but the thing is that people are skipping class and escaping jail just for a drop that never happened today.. and you keep refreshing the page like supreme is going to change their mind lol..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.