[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 13, 2012 @ 21:41
nevermind
Mar 13, 2012 @ 21:48
I just got my shipping conf now too. lmao

JUST GOT MY SHIPPING CONF FROM WEEK #2.. SHIPPED OUT TODAY 1/3 ORDERS.

CALLED THE WAREHOUSE ON WEEK #1's REMAINING ORDER AND THEY SAID ITS EN ROUTE TO MY HOUSE TODAY - SO I GUESS I JUST DIDN'T RECEIVE THAT PARTICULAR UPS NOTIFICATION.

ALL IS WELL! WHOOO!

C00L STORY BRO
Mar 13, 2012 @ 21:53
^ i know there's alot of heads here in the same boat man - just trying to help. sorry i used all caps.

+ www.tallcans.org +

Mar 13, 2012 @ 22:22
Yeah I just got the shipping confirmation for my order from Tuesday's restock

www.wolfpartyusa.com

Mar 13, 2012 @ 22:38
Does anyone know how long the que's are at the London store (or any store for that matter) going down for the CDG drop, any clue if some crazy people will be staying overnight etc im trying to work out when to go?

Thanks in advance,
Mar 13, 2012 @ 22:39
damn, just got my money refunded today from last week's drop. and I submitted my order at like 11:01. bullshit b/c i really wanted that cord pullover. no email or anything

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Mar 13, 2012 @ 22:49
Hahaha for real? opens at 11 was thinking getting there for 7? is there literally no point if youre not there 10 hours before. Been into supreme for years but this is the only opportunity ive had to get myself down to the new store and im apprehensive to say the least :/
Mar 13, 2012 @ 22:57
At what time should we expect the CDG collabs to drop online Friday?? 11:00 am as always?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:00
At what time should we expect the CDG collabs to drop online Friday?? 11:00 am as always?

Yeah, what store you going to/ when you going for?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:12

hes not going to the store he said what time online....
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:15
damn, just got my money refunded today from last week's drop. and I submitted my order at like 11:01. bullshit b/c i really wanted that cord pullover. no email or anything

If you got an order confirmation, your order most likely wasn't cancelled, unless they notified you that is was cancelled. It takes time for Sup to get around to fully processing orders, which can sometimes mean that it will look like your money was refunded, since your bank will only hold those funds for so long before they release it back into your account. Sup doesn't actually charge you until it ships, which could be a day, a week, or more.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:15

hes not going to the store he said what time online....

my bad
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:23
just to double check... do visa gift cards work on the online store? i have one that's been sitting in my wallet that i wanna empty out
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:25
yeah but sometimes you have to register a gift card online before you can make online purchases
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
you came in june 2011, wtf are you talking about bloxhead like you been here before shit blew? but wait let me guess, "you were a LONG time lurker, right?" and what the hell is an important language called "tethering", ethering is a fucking concept, therefore it couldn't be a language. It is the act of doing something to strike the effectiveness of a rebuttal from your target. How the fuck does that equal a language?

If anyones "dumb" it's you. all your stupid posts talk about his herb this, herb that, but nevertheless look at your fucking SN. who do you think you are anyways? the OG hypebeast king? Talking about who's cool and who isn't, people not trying to be cool, people are just trying to pass time by.

come boy. "ether" me. let me understand your language, but wait you're communicating to me through a transcribed version of an actual LEGIT language, so what does ether/english make you? bi-lingual?

SHOTS FIRED

Props on the shots fired bro. That was the best thing I've seen in a while lol
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:44
what are everyone's thoughts on the vans x cdg x supreme collabs??
what are everyone's thoughts on the vans x cdg x supreme collabs??
those are a must have for me.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:50
as far as what i'm aiming to get for the rest of the season: floral camp in navy, green ikat, green camel camp, pin-up girl tank, and maybe the hawaiian shirt depending on price, anyone know what the normally retail for?
great taste floral, ikat blue, camel tan, pinup, and campbells shirt.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:05
Originally posted by Inactive User

If you got an order confirmation, your order most likely wasn't cancelled, unless they notified you that is was cancelled. It takes time for Sup to get around to fully processing orders, which can sometimes mean that it will look like your money was refunded, since your bank will only hold those funds for so long before they release it back into your account. Sup doesn't actually charge you until it ships, which could be a day, a week, or more.

aight. good looking out.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:39
it seems like Supreme is either taking really long with last weeks releases, or their cancelling orders for no reason. did ANYONE get their shipping info for last week?

i got mine today randomly

Inactive User

Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:45
i had to do the method i posted...
Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:46
And there goes chum lee from pawn stars wearing a supreme cap lol

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:35
And there goes chum lee from pawn stars wearing a supreme cap lol

That shits hilarious doe

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:38
thinking about copping the black CDG hoodie

If you got 174 dollars for it sure. Tees are 58 - 68

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

Inactive User

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:44
^ thats the confirmed price now?
Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:49
thinking about copping the black CDG hoodie

yeah, whered ya get those prices?

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:52
Damn just calm down and wait till Friday morning. You either have enough money or you don't.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:56
Damn just calm down and wait till Friday morning. You either have enough money or you don't.

lololol. im as chill as a cucumber.. i have enough money for it, i just want to know what prices are. dont recall talking to you either. bye now.

Inactive User

Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:56
we just asked how he got those prices..it better to be absolutely sure rather than not.

for some its hard to accept they won't be able to cop if a hoody is 200 bucks.
Mar 14, 2012 @ 01:57
Nothing wrong with knowing the price..

Really hoping to get the button up and a black hoodie before they sell out

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 14, 2012 @ 02:01

yeah, whered ya get those prices?

correction on the tee. its 54 dollars and hoody is 174 dollars. better up them bank account game

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.