[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 09, 2012 @ 06:50:45
LOOOL yeah sorry im not asian like 99 percent of you people who ran over hypebeast in the last couple years

It has nothing to do with race. When will you people get over the race issue? Can't you accept the fact we all live in a diverse society? I am embarrass for your crusty animal ass.

Just accept the fact you look like a rabbit.

You guys getting me worried about that suede bomber.. You really think theyre gonna be that bad?

Yeah, it's ugly as f

fuck, how much would resale be for the suede bombers? i think a XL is too big

I wouldn't be surprise if you wind up reselling for under retail.
March 09, 2012 @ 06:52:32
yep basketweaves look ill. after 6 years soulja still deserves no love tho
March 09, 2012 @ 06:52:57
i give up. fuck all the new hypebeast members. go get a 4.0 in school and spend your new years money on fucking cameras and supreme. im done

pussy - we hate on your cause you're a mark... i give a fuck about what supreme you got in your closet you fan boy

oh ya... souljaboy > stephonpurnham

threatened by asians are you? I'm not asian, but I like to punch racist fuckers like you in the mouth bitch

+ www.tallcans.org +

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 09, 2012 @ 06:55:56
had to:

what happened to your face ?

http://youtu.be/tHafqPHTJqE
March 09, 2012 @ 06:57:43
blah

+ www.tallcans.org +

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 09, 2012 @ 06:59:51
had to:

LOL, dead. i fken <3 u guys. get em.

does it come in black?

March 09, 2012 @ 07:01:29
cant even watch that shit
March 09, 2012 @ 07:04:13
lol they're bagging on him on strictly also haha.
March 09, 2012 @ 07:06:14
March 09, 2012 @ 07:06:48
had to:

why..
March 09, 2012 @ 07:06:57
^^^ yea... like, he's hard not to dislike... you hear that purnham? you seem like a try hard... leave the internet for awhile - take a break and come back when you got yourself worked out.... see you in 5 years

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 09, 2012 @ 07:10:07
March 09, 2012 @ 07:20:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UERMcljXc&feature=channel

^ luls@dis n00b
March 09, 2012 @ 07:32:32
such a shitty existence
March 09, 2012 @ 07:33:25
Got my $400 order in today...not a single damn sticker lol...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 09, 2012 @ 07:36:30
such a shitty existence

lol'd
March 09, 2012 @ 07:36:35
To me that Camels shirt is dope

Pissed I missed out on the Camel Tee. That white one is piff.

March 09, 2012 @ 07:37:20
just got my second order today, the white lead or follow tee is actually soo sick

My favorite tee of the season. Got it in white too.

March 09, 2012 @ 07:37:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYvWE3P2aI&list=UU2ZooJNXD0eEGCcckVqcJdQ&index=17&feature=plcp

this faggot really is a huge fucking insult to the culture of hip hop.... smfh

lol @ dude's remaking their favorite o.f. songs... true artists at work

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 09, 2012 @ 07:39:59
Anyone get a hand spray cruiser board?
March 09, 2012 @ 07:42:18
EDIT: Have many people gotten they're shipment from last weeks drop?

Got all 3 of my shipments from the 1st drop.

March 09, 2012 @ 07:44:12
EDIT: Have many people gotten they're shipment from last weeks drop?

Got all 3 of my shipments from the 1st drop.

i've only gotten 4/5 confirmations... still waiting on one of them - the money has been taken out of my account, put back, and taken out again - so i'm confident its coming but its weird that i haven't gotten a ship conf. on something i ordered a week ago.... it was like the 3rd out of 5 orders too

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 09, 2012 @ 07:48:57
March 09, 2012 @ 07:56:25
ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

Its a fucking company that makes god damn t-shirts. Chill out son.
March 09, 2012 @ 08:00:45
i like how all the people talking shit on me are all 2011 and 2012 members lmfao my old account got banned by Scotty but my old ones from 08 or 09, this is just humerous to me now lol

Who cares when someone joined...we dog you b/c you're a herb, your moms is snake bit, and you make the same stupid face in every pic you have your sister take of you.

March 09, 2012 @ 08:00:52
anyone wanna trade me their white camel tee size medium? willing to trade for some camp caps.
March 09, 2012 @ 08:01:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

Its a fucking company that makes god damn t-shirts. Chill out son.

u a herb??????
March 09, 2012 @ 08:02:11
having old pieces in your collection =/= wearing it for years.

Word life...

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x