Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 12, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
abcking

TOO.MUCH.GOOD.SHIT.DROPPING.
NOT.ENOUGH.DOLLARS.FUCK.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 12, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
iAmSofaKing

this collab is just all polka dots and stripes, regardless copping a camp, hoodie and maybe a button up if the price is right. And im guessing the hoodies are CYC blanks?

Hopefully some of these items can be used for tradebait for the Supreme x TNF waxed cotton parka

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 12, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
mike who

Hopefully some of these items can be used for tradebait for the Supreme x TNF waxed cotton parka

I WILL own a tan one at some point in my life. That jacket is pure class.
March 12, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
RyandaGod

camo quilted work jacket restock
March 12, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
heirmvrx

Wtf they did a recall on the suede bomber
Thy found defects on them and not shipping them out
March 12, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
iAmSofaKing

I WILL own a tan one at some point in my life. That jacket is pure class.

If i could get that tan in XL im done with Supreme.

And how fast you think the CDG items will sell out? I hope they dont take long to update the sizing chart like last thursday..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 12, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
nugjug

Wtf they did a recall on the suede bomber
Thy found defects on them and not shipping them out

link?

oh, and okay, so we have the CDG stuff dropping, and im catching wind of another camp cap, either the herringbone
or the camo. are any other items coming in this drop?
March 12, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
heirmvrx

I got an email just now. Just got this iPhone idk how to post screenshots on here
March 12, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
iAmSofaKing

^ I canceled my suede bomber order last friday, hopefully the refund comes before the 16th

March 12, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
WEFORMLIKEVOLTRON

I have a feeling that F/W will be FIRE. hopefully they have better varsitys for F/W cause them bulldog joints..ewwww

http://www.weformlikevoltron.tumblr.com

March 12, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
Shammgod

Incase you guys were wondering the email about the suede bomber says :
"We regret to inform you that we have discovered a defect on this
particular jacket and decided to remove it from our stores.

You have been fully refunded for your purchase of the jacket.

Thank you for your understanding,

Supreme"
March 12, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
paulywalnuts

Supreme"

!!! jeez

does this mean their value is gonna skyrocket on the 2nd hand market? i wonder what the actual defect is

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 12, 2012 @ 09:46 PM
nogatco

Will the cdg camp caps still be 44 dollars or will they rise the price because it's a collab?

Not once cdg gets their greedy lil' hands on it.
March 12, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
paulywalnuts

the CdG is straight blaze, esp those pulovers and button downs
i'm prob not gonna be copping any of it if it's as expensive as i'm guessing it will be
$157 for the floral hoody was just about my limit...ironically i haven't worn it and im selling it

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 12, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
MF CHEUNG

Navy colourway of the hoodie is fire, guess I'll have to see what prices are like.
March 12, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
mobbyluii

I have a feeling that F/W will be FIRE. hopefully they have better varsitys for F/W cause them bulldog joints..ewwww

Damn B, S/S just dropped and you already worried bout the next season?? Na but true, F/W is much better

IG: @mobbyluii

March 12, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
mikebarn

Sk8-His are a must-have. I'll be sure to save my cash until June.

this

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

March 12, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
brokeneverbeat

Since the CDG drop is on the 16th, and the normal drops are on Thursdays, damn that means 2 drops in 2 days, I'm gonna have to do it big at the craps tables this weekend. Prolly gonna have to cop a camp and a t-shirt from the CDG collab, those camp caps look clean, they'd go good with a nice button up shirt, and much as I want a hoodie, its starting to warm up here in Vegas already.
March 12, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
metalslug

Supreme"

!!! jeez

does this mean their value is gonna skyrocket on the 2nd hand market? i wonder what the actual defect is
heard if it gets wet the material gets fucked up
March 12, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
supremeNJ

Damn I really wish the cotton on the back of the box logo new era's were thicker..Didn't expect them to be thinner than the loro piana's
March 12, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Damn I really wish the cotton on the back of the box logo new era's were thicker..Didn't expect them to be thinner than the loro piana's

Damn, its pretty thin, huh? I got the denim New Era so I don't think its made from the same material as the rest of the New Eras.
March 12, 2012 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

shitty pic but copped.

i have no idea what you are talking about but i get several compliments a day from my red varsity, and obvious the varsity's ARE fire if they are just about ALL sold out, last seasons barely sold...

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 12, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
domingodean

damn I was ready to stunt in that suede bomber. but i guess everything happens for a reason.

17000 ferrari

March 12, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
pushingwood

any ideas on how much the CDG hoodie will be in UK pounds?

SLACKY

March 12, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
....ICK

so black and navy are the only cdg hoodie colorways?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

March 12, 2012 @ 11:21 PM

and obvious the varsity's ARE fire if they are just about ALL sold out, last seasons barely sold...

lol you're so fucking dumb

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 12, 2012 @ 11:36 PM

Inactive

and obvious the varsity's ARE fire if they are just about ALL sold out, last seasons barely sold...

ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

you came in june 2011, wtf are you talking about bloxhead like you been here before shit blew? but wait let me guess, "you were a LONG time lurker, right?" and what the hell is an important language called "tethering", ethering is a fucking concept, therefore it couldn't be a language. It is the act of doing something to strike the effectiveness of a rebuttal from your target. How the fuck does that equal a language?

If anyones "dumb" it's you. all your stupid posts talk about his herb this, herb that, but nevertheless look at your fucking SN. who do you think you are anyways? the OG hypebeast king? Talking about who's cool and who isn't, people not trying to be cool, people are just trying to pass time by.

come boy. "ether" me. let me understand your language, but wait you're communicating to me through a transcribed version of an actual LEGIT language, so what does ether/english make you? bi-lingual?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 12, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
PKdaGod

ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

you came in june 2011, wtf are you talking about bloxhead like you been here before shit blew? but wait let me guess, "you were a LONG time lurker, right?" and what the hell is an important language called "tethering", ethering is a fucking concept, therefore it couldn't be a language. It is the act of doing something to strike the effectiveness of a rebuttal from your target. How the fuck does that equal a language?

If anyones "dumb" it's you. all your stupid posts talk about his herb this, herb that, but nevertheless look at your fucking SN. who do you think you are anyways? the OG hypebeast king? Talking about who's cool and who isn't, people not trying to be cool, people are just trying to pass time by.

come boy. "ether" me. let me understand your language, but wait you're communicating to me through a transcribed version of an actual LEGIT language, so what does ether/english make you? bi-lingual?

SHOTS FIRED

March 12, 2012 @ 11:40 PM

i was trolling son

nope, joined in june 11, a month after you did

didnt read the rest but you're still dumb as fuck for what i quoted

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 12, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
MF CHEUNG

so black and navy are the only cdg hoodie colorways?

Grey.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.