[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:37
anyone selling the snakeskin tee large? pm
Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:55
They normally send emails if orders get cancelled or whatever right? I ordered No Limit, Supreme Team and the Suicide L/S, got confirmation at 11:01am last thursday, but I don't see the transaction pending on my bank account.

here we go again.

1. you buy from supreme
2. they send you a confirmation
3. money gets taken out your account
4. money gets put back in your account
5. money gets taken out of your account
6. supreme ships.

blam. always goes like this.

although I still haven't gotten a shipping conf of any sorts from order #3 out of 5 orders on the first drop 2 thursdays ago... anyone else have this happen?

+ www.tallcans.org +

Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:58
They normally send emails if orders get cancelled or whatever right? I ordered No Limit, Supreme Team and the Suicide L/S, got confirmation at 11:01am last thursday, but I don't see the transaction pending on my bank account.

Same as me

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:59
Will the cdg camp caps still be 44 dollars or will they rise the price because it's a collab?

An educated guess says no. A collaboration piece requires more minds, labor, etc. Paying designers on both ends I suppose? However you want to slice it, the more hands on a piece= the higher the price.

At least, when it comes to glass collabs and shit of that nature.

Thank you very much. You're response was very helpful. I want one of the camp caps. I just hope they don't sell it for too much. 44-60 would be perfect. All I can do is hope though aha.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:01
I hope the higher prices will keep the usual hypes from copping all the CDG shit. I want that hoody, the button up is nice and the camp is nice too.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

The shirt is most likely going to be around 90, from the information I've been getting.

I'd assume the cap will follow suit, but I would love to be wrong.
I hope the higher prices will keep the usual hypes from copping all the CDG shit. I want that hoody, the button up is nice and the camp is nice too.

Is the box embroidered on, or is it screen printed?
Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:22
$200+ for a hoodie and the logo isnt even embroided on? Come on son, its obvs not gonna be screen printed

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:29
I dont think the price will be the same as japan rate, SUP JP is so much exp.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:30
Just a reminder, the conversion from yen to dollars won't reflect the price of the collab.. supreme is more expensive in Japan so don't get all worried on the yen amount.. of course its gonna be more expensive than normal but don't rely on yen amount..

IG: @luii.xx

Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:49
Damn can't decide which pullover to get black or navy.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:54

Navy bro. You will get bored of black trust me

IG: @luii.xx

Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:54

lmao same as me, except i ordered the suicide L/S on the sunday of the first drop. no shipping conf. may buy again, somebody call preme and ask about this shit
Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:57
if my fucking credit card doesnt come in the mail im only gunna be able to get the T and I will be heartbroken... grapping that grey T and navy hoodie and I will be set, wont need to cop anything for the rest of the season seeing as that I am dull as fuck and only wear t-shirts and hoodies

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:58
double post #fuckthenewlayout...
oh but I also cawped the white arabic logo for only 30 bucks above retail on SS so stoked on that too

Mar 12, 2012 @ 18:59
$200+ for a hoodie and the logo isnt even embroided on? Come on son, its obvs not gonna be screen printed

I mean, no? In every picture I've seen, the logo looks like it is lacking body. Also, the logo simply
doesn't have the complexity of an embroidered piece... but I really hope I'm wrong.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 19:02

Black's classy. and cool.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 19:05
I think I might just get the olive camo. Since the cdg will probably be in the 90's as of price range. I'm new to preme and don't know how much collab usually go for, so I will just trust you guys.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 19:07

www.wolfpartyusa.com

Mar 12, 2012 @ 19:08
cdg in the 90's was with the yen price conversion... it will be slightly cheaper cause the jap crap is more expensive Im thinking 85

Mar 12, 2012 @ 19:11

I mean, no? In every picture I've seen, the logo looks like it is lacking body. Also, the logo simply
doesn't have the complexity of an embroidered piece... but I really hope I'm wrong.

nop its definitely embroided, look at the preview of the grey hoodie you can see a shadow underneath the logo. Plus, they havent not (#doublenegative) embroided a box logo for at least since 08, but that was only the first year I started wearing it

Mar 12, 2012 @ 19:26

get both.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 19:29
Anyone know what movie the graphic on the supreme team tee is from? Thanks in advance.

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

Mar 12, 2012 @ 20:13
cdg in the 90's was with the yen price conversion... it will be slightly cheaper cause the jap crap is more expensive Im thinking 85

Should be significantly cheaper than the .jp store pricing. It always is and the pricing differences are never that small. Compare items like hats, with the Camps and 5 panels being 6300 Yen ($76) and the same items at $44 for the US market. The tees follow the same pricing. Varsity jackets are 29,400 Yen ($357) there, versus $228 here.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 20:23

here we go again.

1. you buy from supreme
2. they send you a confirmation
3. money gets taken out your account
4. money gets put back in your account
5. money gets taken out of your account
6. supreme ships.

blam. always goes like this.

Ahhh. Alright thanks. I don't usually check my bank statements tbh so idk how that shit works. Lol
Mar 12, 2012 @ 20:23

Navy bro. You will get bored of black trust me

If you aint rockin all black everything you aint a bo$$.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 20:40
i hope that button up isn't dry clean only :

Why would you spend $100+ on a shirt like that and not get it dry cleaned? It costs like five bucks and won't ruin the fabric like your washer and dryer will over time.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 20:41
^ Lol. Good luck with all that. I gave up doing shit like that cause I have no patience to wait for all the damn shipping back and forth, not to mention paypal taking 3-5 days. Fuck alla that

edit: @ Cloud

upthefunk

Mar 12, 2012 @ 20:42
Sk8-His are a must-have. I'll be sure to save my cash until June.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 20:44
TOO.MUCH.GOOD.SHIT.DROPPING.
NOT.ENOUGH.DOLLARS.FUCK.

+ www.tallcans.org +

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.