[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 12, 2012 @ 11:11
Supreme has teamed up with Comme des Garçons SHIRT to produce a capsule collection for the Spring season. The group will consist of a button-down shirt, a camp cap, and two styles of Vans – The SK8-Hi, and the Era, all utilizing Comme des Garçons shirting fabric. In addition the group will include a hooded sweatshirt and a t-shirt, both featuring an iconic all over polka-dot pattern.

Available at the new Dover Street Market in Ginza, Japan on March 16th. Available at Supreme shops in NY, LA, London, Japan and online on March 16th.

*Vans will be available mid-June

got this from supreme website

Sometimes i feel like such a hypebeast. :P

Mar 12, 2012 @ 11:20
this is going to be fun !!!

*wonder what will be the price set as*
Mar 12, 2012 @ 11:50
Herringbone camp looks good in all colors imo. Hope it doesn't drop with the camo joint, but I'm thinking it will

upthefunk

Mar 12, 2012 @ 11:52
I really don't like the CDG collab. The reverse logo ruins in for me.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 12:02
I really don't like the CDG collab. The reverse logo ruins in for me.

Price tag I think is going to ruin it for me
Mar 12, 2012 @ 13:09

Obviously this is fake (right?). Anybody know why someone would photoshop the supreme logo on there? That is Kony by the way.

Who is Kony? Is the shirt that guy wearing from S/S '12? Or is that an unreleased thing?

All this makes me dizzy for some reason.....

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

Mar 12, 2012 @ 13:44
anyone know if supreme would do a refund on an item that is currently being shipped?

Inactive User

Mar 12, 2012 @ 13:52
fuck i have a field trip to UC Davis on fucking friday.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:03
Let my wallet rapeage begin..

Hopefully the prices turn off some high schoolers looking to cop

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:06
polka dots ruin it for me. kinda girly. maybe the white tee. the button down with the navy armpit is wat im aiming at tho.

17000 ferrari

Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:12
anyone will know what the price be in USD ?
Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:34
def copping for resell. why does it say cdg SHIRT?
Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:36
awwww shiiitt SUP x CDG not japan only. gonna be spendin now.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:37
there's a couple of different divisions of Comme des Garcons. Play uses the heart logo, Shirt does more tech-y stuff. Anyone can feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Inactive User

Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:48

...for those not seeing the memo or fine print..
Mar 12, 2012 @ 14:58
Won't even be in new York when this drops. Bet resell will be bank
Mar 12, 2012 @ 15:06
Damn the hoodies are fire but the price tag on that bitch ain't gonna be pretty. But the tees are what I'm probly aiming for.. any ideas on pricing? I'm gonna guess anywhere from $70-$110 on the tees just because of CDG pricing
.. -___-

IG: @luii.xx

Mar 12, 2012 @ 15:10
well its all printed on supreme stuff so the price increase shouldnt be too much.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 15:27
Shiiit 15 mins is a long time to wait for the sizing chart to update.. Idk what/if there is any hype for those jackets so when they drop I'm not gonna wait to check out measurements.

I'm 5'11" and the two hoodies I have bought from supreme I got in xl because I like it to be a little baggy. But I copped the corduroy coaches jacket last season and got that in a L and that thing fits perfectly. Im tempted to go xl for the snakeskin pullover just bc i like outerwear to be alittle big but Im worried ill get it and it will look fuckin huge and awful on me. And now after hearing from you guys I feel like a large might just be the better size to go with.

i was giving advice on the taped seams jacket, but for the snake pullover...
if you're a skinny dude i'd go with the L, but if you have any sort of bulk probably a good idea to go for the XL
i mean, like i said, i'm 5'10", haven't lifted weights in a few years so i'm not big, nor am i fat, and i managed with the thermal zip up sweatshirt with the logo on the hood in XL just fine.

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Hunter
Mar 12, 2012 @ 15:36
anyone know if supreme would do a refund on an item that is currently being shipped?

no.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 15:37
well its all printed on supreme stuff so the price increase shouldnt be too much.

First off, its actually all CDG fabric excluding the Tee and the Hoodie.. second of all, I don't know if you knew this or not but CDG is a high end fashion line and I can assure you that the price tags on this collab will soar through the roof no matter what fabric its printed on.. just a thougt tho

IG: @luii.xx

Mar 12, 2012 @ 16:31
I'm not feelin the CDG camps and vans. Shirts and hoodies are alright. Gonna cop a shirt for resale but I have a feeling its going to be hard to sell on ebay.

changed from Doom & Yung Urameshi. I've learned not to take HB so seriously.

Mar 12, 2012 @ 16:45
I was hoping this CDG collab wasnt dropping here so I didnt have to consider picking anything up... shit

Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:09
i hope that button up isn't dry clean only :
Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:13
Will the cdg camp caps still be 44 dollars or will they rise the price because it's a collab?
Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:27
someone bust out the crystal ball for joe^

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:30
Will the cdg camp caps still be 44 dollars or will they rise the price because it's a collab?

no, if the shirt is 90 why would the camp be 44?

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:30
They normally send emails if orders get cancelled or whatever right? I ordered No Limit, Supreme Team and the Suicide L/S, got confirmation at 11:01am last thursday, but I don't see the transaction pending on my bank account.
Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:31

(Invalid img)

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168849/

Mar 12, 2012 @ 17:35

An educated guess says no. A collaboration piece requires more minds, labor, etc. Paying designers on both ends I suppose? However you want to slice it, the more hands on a piece= the higher the price.

At least, when it comes to glass collabs and shit of that nature.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.