March 08, 2012 @ 21:14:21 PM
Guys, which one sould i get?
Grey Canvas Camp Cap
OR
Black Foulard Camp Cap ???
March 08, 2012 @ 21:16:32 PM
grey canvas that shit looks good
March 08, 2012 @ 21:20:55 PM
Argh they just restocked on Large suede bombers, does anyone know how fast Supreme puts back the money in your credit card?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 08, 2012 @ 21:38:50 PM
whats the price on the pullover?

SLACKY

March 08, 2012 @ 21:40:58 PM
March 08, 2012 @ 21:42:09 PM
just cawped a OG Oath Tee ... Fuck New Preme Shirts

Oath tee ain't even that nice, boy
+ nobody cares and 2 weeks ago you said this:
heat

lol nice try tho
March 08, 2012 @ 21:43:47 PM
dammmm 144 might have just have to cop the one, whats the camel print tees going for?

SLACKY

March 08, 2012 @ 21:44:09 PM
Argh they just restocked on Large suede bombers, does anyone know how fast Supreme puts back the money in your credit card?

word is that suede bombers aint even nice quality wise. Not worth coppin. Heard the cord pullovers are bomb

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

March 08, 2012 @ 21:44:54 PM
Some of y'all need to replace the time you spend scouring the internet for gear w/ time in the gym. lol at a grown men w/ toothpick arms.

Your in this forum talking about how people should hit the gym to a bunch of men? gay.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality. The hit dog barks so maybe you need to get some testosterone flowing in your 140 lb frame. Ole 'Why doesn't Supreme make smallzzzz?' ass nigga.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 08, 2012 @ 21:47:39 PM
i'm worried now because the japan site didn't update so i won't know when the floral is up smh
March 08, 2012 @ 21:48:38 PM
Some of y'all need to replace the time you spend scouring the internet for gear w/ time in the gym. lol at a grown men w/ toothpick arms.

You sound silly as fuck my dude....why you worried about the physique of another man....I hope you trollin

By that logic...then why are you worrying about me worrying about the next man? That nigga came in frontin' hard b/c he's been copping old gear off ebay and he had to be put in his place. All the unreleased Supreme samples won't make some of y'all niggas dope.

I'm a known hater and when I see someone frontin' hard I'm going to call 'em on it.

March 08, 2012 @ 21:51:15 PM
Everyone is so tough in this thread... Chill out..

i'm worried now because the japan site didn't update so i won't know when the floral is up smh

japan and US dont have same drops so only way youll know when it is dropping is checking every thursday

March 08, 2012 @ 21:51:19 PM

Calm down...the shit will release in time. They're not going to drop every coveted item in the first 3 weeks.

March 08, 2012 @ 21:52:31 PM
Everyone is so tough in this thread... Chill out..

japan and US dont have same drops so only way youll know when it is dropping is checking every thursday

Only tough on herbs. Real recognizes real. Anyway...I hope those sleeveless jersey joints drop soon.

March 08, 2012 @ 21:53:19 PM
All the unreleased Supreme samples won't make some of y'all niggas dope.

This right here. Most of the people on this forum don't understand the quote "you can't buy style."
March 08, 2012 @ 21:53:59 PM

This dude so worried about that camp hahaha

Also that cord pullover in khaki looks kinda dope but idk how good it would look on

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 08, 2012 @ 21:54:53 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

This right here. Most of the people on this forum don't understand the quote "you can't buy style."

"oh look it says supreme so if i wear it, ill get pussy finally"
all the thoughts in these little kids heads haha

March 08, 2012 @ 21:56:34 PM
just cawped a OG Oath Tee ... Fuck New Preme Shirts

Oath tee ain't even that nice, boy
+ nobody cares and 2 weeks ago you said this:
heat

lol nice try tho

fucking dead
March 08, 2012 @ 21:56:48 PM
Everytime I hear something about style I think of this:

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 08, 2012 @ 21:58:16 PM
traveler bag is not the size of a gym bag, its as long as two box logo stickers

So it's smaller than the Backpack?!
March 08, 2012 @ 21:58:28 PM

Most bitches don't even know/understand what supreme is

March 08, 2012 @ 22:01:28 PM
...Ole 'Why doesn't Supreme make smallzzzz?' ass nigga.

morte.
March 08, 2012 @ 22:02:03 PM

And most dudes who know what it is know that you probably dropped $100+ on a past season's tee just because someone on the internet said it was cool. Granted that's not always the case, it seems to be more and more common.
March 08, 2012 @ 22:15:17 PM

word is that suede bombers aint even nice quality wise. Not worth coppin. Heard the cord pullovers are bomb

Meh, if its not that nice or fits too big, i could just sell it at molest price

Dead whoever wears small as an adult, physique of a effeminate nigga

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 08, 2012 @ 22:17:00 PM

And most dudes who know what it is know that you probably dropped $100+ on a past season's tee just because someone on the internet said it was cool. Granted that's not always the case, it seems to be more and more common.

It's more common now bc people who are just recently getting into supreme see shit on here and don't want people to know they just found out about it so they blow all their cash on old shit that's not even worth it.... It's just weak that people pretend like they were down with preme from way back when cause they got an 06 tee or hat or some shit

March 08, 2012 @ 22:20:19 PM

Meh, if its not that nice or fits too big, i could just sell it at molest price

Dead whoever wears small as an adult, physique of a effeminate nigga

yea word is that the suede isnt smooth and a bit stiff

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

March 08, 2012 @ 22:20:33 PM
settle down big guy

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x