March 10, 2012 @ 04:37 PM

Inactive

the tee is dope, not really feeling the hoodie as much though.

let's hope the hoodie comes in the same colourway as the tee, don't see a reason why it wouldn't

wannabe workaholic

March 10, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
dalek

Supreme: Let's do a collab!
CDG: Okay... how 'bout we just throw some polka dots on a box logo?
Supreme: Yeah... that sounds good, but still lacking a bit of creativity.
CDG: I got it! Polka dots AND a backwards box logo!
Supreme: Eureka!
March 10, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
Mr_Chukes

RIP Supreme.
Another brand bout to die from the over hype.
I didn't think it was gonna get this bad, but damn.

It's sad. I started wearing supreme because I saw some dope campers then I liked a bunch of the stuff they made. None of my friends wear it, so it was a plus. I hope it doesn't get drowned out by people like soujia tryin to be cool.

some "dope campers" huh?

Dope as fresh, cool, stylish, nice, slick, and any other form of the word cool.

I meant what are "campers" you stupid fucking retard

By the way you're typing you sound extremely uneducated. "stupid fucking retard" first doesn't make sense. Second it is redonent because stupid and retard are too similar. Third fucking doesn't go. Does it mean stupid fucks retard. Also please state your question clearly. A camper is a camp hat.
March 10, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Mr_Chukes

RIP Supreme.
Another brand bout to die from the over hype.
I didn't think it was gonna get this bad, but damn.

It's sad. I started wearing supreme because I saw some dope campers then I liked a bunch of the stuff they made. None of my friends wear it, so it was a plus. I hope it doesn't get drowned out by people like soujia tryin to be cool.

some "dope campers" huh?

Dope as fresh, cool, stylish, nice, slick, and any other form of the word cool.

I meant what are "campers" you stupid fucking retard

lmao rip

I hate when people say that supreme is getting over hyped.. like if you think about it its really not. Maybe to you guys it is but the main hype is still diamond and obey.. plus half the kids that wear all that gay shit can't afford supreme.. and their moms isn't willing to pay for this shit..

True
March 10, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
JIBBA

This is prolly exactly what happened. And then for good measure there gonna through a $200 price tag on everything.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mr_Chukes

Lmao I'm dyin.

Inactive

better than bape...

wannabe workaholic

March 10, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
domingodean

hindsight bias

17000 ferrari

March 10, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
StephonPurham

at least im the muscular ass nigga on the left
March 10, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Idk why I come to this thread. Most of you ranking on this dude are bigger herbs yourself trying to fit in and be funny. My god shut that shit up

That's why its so ironic. Everyone here is buying the same hyped expensive t-shirts so I don't know why one person is more of a herb than the other. "You're such a herb for wearing Supreme dude. Be right back though, gotta cop that Kate Moss tee."

I'm clowning on dudes for the feminine way they look and the way they carry themselves. I could give a fuck how long someone has been wearing a clothing brand or when they registered to HB lol. If you're going to be posting pics and vids of yourself looking like a herb you're going to get called a herb.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 10, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
vafins

just cawped a OG Oath Tee ... Fuck New Preme Shirts

Dude you just started to buy Preme last season.
Fucking herb.

lol.

wat dem two teeth do tho??

i just died laughing.

yo you faggots are incorect as fuck ive been wearing supreme for a while now waaay past last season. i can show u shit from my collection that would shut you people the fuck up

soooo show us your collection
March 10, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
ChicagoLDRS

wow bro wow! your cool go thru my youtube page, who the fuck gives a shit you faggots are making this shit a bigger deal than it really is

Do you even know what the initials on this hat mean?

99% of this thread doesn't know what that hat is referring to. The fact that you do means you'll have auto-props from me for life.

March 10, 2012 @ 05:42 PM

Inactive

not a good day for me. my black tapered seamed coach jacket and black harlemcrewneck order got canceled for what ever reason....

really wanted those. cleanest shit they had imo, flight jacket is on some real O.G. shit though, red corduroy pullover is ill AF too but i dont support any thing soulja boy does. if i buy it i'll have to wait @ least a year to wear it.

/ragequit

what size you looking for?

&

via SS

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 10, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Hoody and tee are must cops. I'm a sucker for some all-over print. That camp is heat too!

March 10, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
domingodean

emerpus boii

17000 ferrari

March 10, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
vafins

I fuck with C and N but sucks Nore diddnt do much after Capone went to jail I can remember listening to this song all the time tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgX3On9vuZ8
March 10, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
Fibrelight

The hat I ordered from Ebay just turned up, can anyone confirm that it is legit?

Thanks
March 10, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I fuck with C and N but sucks Nore diddnt do much after Capone went to jail I can remember listening to this song all the time tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgX3On9vuZ8

Nore sucks...NoreAGA was real dope on 'The War Report' and then Nore's first album was decent, great production. Tragedy Khadafi was the backbone of the debut album.

One of my personal favorite albums of all time. I can listen to it in the Summer or the Winter, great tracks, it mixed that Grimey a la 'The Infamous' album sound with the Mafia/Syndicate sound that Raekwon was doing on 'Cuban Linx'

March 10, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Since age 10...had Mac 10...

March 10, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I don't cop off hype, but that CDG x Supreme is flames. Glad they used polka dots and not that stupid Play Heart w/ eyes logo. The Bape x CDG was absolute trash.

March 10, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
bak.

Legit?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

vafins

I like the seersucker type of look on the CDG camp
StephonPurham

The hat I ordered from Ebay just turned up, can anyone confirm that it is legit?

Thanks

legit
March 10, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
dalek

With no actual confirmation, I would bet my life savings that Tragedy wrote all of Noreaga's lyrics on War Report. With that being said, my favorite Noreaga verse is on Calm Down (again, I'm sure Tragedy wrote it + Tragedy's verse is one of my favs of all-time).

March 10, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

With no actual confirmation, I would bet my life savings that Tragedy wrote all of Noreaga's lyrics on War Report. With that being said, my favorite Noreaga verse is on Calm Down (again, I'm sure Tragedy wrote it + Tragedy's verse is one of my favs of all-time).

Trag def wrote at least most of it. Tragedy Khadafi in '97 was on a different planet. If he was able to get a solo album off that year it would have been a pure classic. LMAO at Tragedy getting the production credit for 'Parole Violators' when that is clearly a Havoc beat.

March 10, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Legit?

Bill looks legit, any pics of the tag? Only suspect thing is the box logo patch...I don't have mine in front of me to compare at the moment. Any more pics?

March 10, 2012 @ 06:16 PM

Inactive

I don't cop off hype, but that CDG x Supreme is flames. Glad they used polka dots and not that stupid Play Heart w/ eyes logo. The Bape x CDG was absolute trash.

+1

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 10, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
iAmSofaKing

speculation on the price of the cdg collab? And im guessing it should be releasing in the near future since they previewed it?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 10, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
R.

Cliffedge got some nice detailed pictures of the Corduroy definitely glad I copped now. cool

Also the leather brims on the camo and herringbone camp look good.
March 10, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
MACK

cdg hoody is copped...probably will past on the tee

kill

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.