[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:27
It doesn't look that bad if you check out the pictures on Cliffedge.

Can't decide which color to cop ...

Inactive User

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:31
fuck those duck camo, pleather camps. i had just said that on SS too.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:35
the pics of the green herringbone making thinking about coping

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:36
I don't cop off hype, but that CDG x Supreme is flames. Glad they used polka dots and not that stupid Play Heart w/ eyes logo. The Bape x CDG was absolute trash.

That bape colab was trash. It was like a little kid was told to design a shirt. But the polka dots with the preme colab looks dope. Prolly gonna cawp a tee at the least.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:37
Originally posted by Inactive User
fuck those duck camo, pleather camps. i had just said that on SS too.

The ones from this season are fucking AWFUL...

The Duck Camos from a few seasons ago are my Supreme Camp 'grails' if there is such a thing...I would have copped but I can't decide whether I want the green or the beige.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 10, 2012 @ 19:06
Mar 10, 2012 @ 19:42
yeah, cosign the black safari is indeed legit.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:00
I don't cop off hype, but that CDG x Supreme is flames. Glad they used polka dots and not that stupid Play Heart w/ eyes logo. The Bape x CDG was absolute trash.

That bape colab was trash. It was like a little kid was told to design a shirt. But the polka dots with the preme colab looks dope. Prolly gonna cawp a tee at the least.

It's because the collabs are with two different CDG divisions. Sup is with CDG Shirt and and the Bape is with CDG Play. But I do agree, the Bape collab is ass. One one of the shirts was AIGHT. I'll only cop it if the Sup drop next week is ass.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:04
I meant what are "campers" you stupid fucking retard

By the way you're typing you sound extremely uneducated. "stupid fucking retard" first doesn't make sense. Second it is redonent because stupid and retard are too similar. Third fucking doesn't go. Does it mean stupid fucks retard. Also please state your question clearly. A camper is a camp hat.

Ummmmm..... "redundant" right?
You should take a look at your own typing and grammar before making such claims.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:17

Just let it go. Quit acting little 13 year old girls bickering online.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:38
yo someone was wondering bout shrinking pocket tees. just to let yall know it works if you boil some water put tee in bucket and add the water let it sit for like 5 min then throw it in dryer at high temp. fits good now, no floating in the back anymore.

17000 ferrari

Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:39
Legit?

Bill looks legit, any pics of the tag? Only suspect thing is the box logo patch...I don't have mine in front of me to compare at the moment. Any more pics?

Here are more pictures:

Looks legit, doesn't it?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:47
yo someone was wondering bout shrinking pocket tees. just to let yall know it works if you boil some water put tee in bucket and add the water let it sit for like 5 min then throw it in dryer at high temp. fits good now, no floating in the back anymore.

thanks, XL is way too loose and long for me. Did the shape of the tee get ruined?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:53
Looks legit, doesn't it?

definitely looks legit.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 20:55
the n

thanks, XL is way too loose and long for me. Did the shape of the tee get ruined?

the neck hole still good. the arm still look good and the shoulders still nice. the only real complaint is the hemline is just a bit wrinkled (prolly from dryer). but I dont mind I might lightly iron it. even tho tag says not to. didn't fade like i thought it would got a black one.

17000 ferrari

Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:00
Anybody know how arabic hoodies fit? TTS?
Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:06
Size up if you want it to be roomy.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:06
Looks legit, doesn't it?

Legizzle.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:11
By the way you're typing you sound extremely uneducated. "stupid fucking retard" first doesn't make sense. Second it is redonent because stupid and retard are too similar. Third fucking doesn't go. Does it mean stupid fucks retard. Also please state your question clearly. A camper is a camp hat.

You should take a look at your own typing and grammar before making such claims.

I had one small error. While the other post didn't make sense at all. Hey what do you think about the leather camo camp cap the one with more tan?
Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:26
I can't believe you guys are busting a nut over some polka dot shirts.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:38
Bill looks legit, any pics of the tag? Only suspect thing is the box logo patch...I don't have mine in front of me to compare at the moment. Any more pics?

Here are more pictures:

Looks legit, doesn't it?

Legit...got a good price?

Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
I can't believe you guys are busting a nut over some polka dot shirts.

child please...that shit is nice.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 21:49
By the way you're typing you sound extremely uneducated. redonent

I had one small error. While the other post didn't make sense at all. Hey what do you think about the leather camo camp cap the one with more tan?

See bold sections before you EVER criticize anyones grammar again

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Mar 10, 2012 @ 22:26
jesus christ stop bickering like fucking teenage girls

back to things that are revelant

anyone feeling the pin-up girl tank? I just looked today and realized there are 3 colors...defly looking forward to picking that up
Mar 10, 2012 @ 22:30
fgsfdgsdfgsdfg

does it come in black?

Mar 10, 2012 @ 22:42
^how's the stock over there?
Mar 10, 2012 @ 22:55
jesus christ stop bickering like fucking teenage girls

back to things that are revelant

anyone feeling the pin-up girl tank? I just looked today and realized there are 3 colors...defly looking forward to picking that up

definitely gonna pickup a tank, i just cant decide which though. i do like that pinup for sure though.. light blue colorway

Edit: Pinup tank will be snagged.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 23:02
Here are more pictures:

Looks legit, doesn't it?

Legit...got a good price?

I copped this shit. trying to get my hands onto a leo safari for a long time so I couldn't let it go.
the price was 80€ which equals around $105, pretty good I think.

thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Mar 10, 2012 @ 23:03
^nice pickup my dude

Mar 10, 2012 @ 23:08
are those seller legit on ebay? http://www.ebay.ca/sch/welovesupremewehype/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/croatianstyle/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

thanks
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.