[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

Inactive User

Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:23
Supreme: Let's do a collab!
CDG: Okay... how 'bout we just throw some polka dots on a box logo?
Supreme: Yeah... that sounds good, but still lacking a bit of creativity.
CDG: I got it! Polka dots AND a backwards box logo!
Supreme: Eureka!

better than bape...
Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:26
hindsight bias

17000 ferrari

Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:27
at least im the muscular ass nigga on the left
Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Idk why I come to this thread. Most of you ranking on this dude are bigger herbs yourself trying to fit in and be funny. My god shut that shit up

That's why its so ironic. Everyone here is buying the same hyped expensive t-shirts so I don't know why one person is more of a herb than the other. "You're such a herb for wearing Supreme dude. Be right back though, gotta cop that Kate Moss tee."

I'm clowning on dudes for the feminine way they look and the way they carry themselves. I could give a fuck how long someone has been wearing a clothing brand or when they registered to HB lol. If you're going to be posting pics and vids of yourself looking like a herb you're going to get called a herb.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:36

wat dem two teeth do tho??

i just died laughing.

yo you faggots are incorect as fuck ive been wearing supreme for a while now waaay past last season. i can show u shit from my collection that would shut you people the fuck up

soooo show us your collection
Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:38
wow bro wow! your cool go thru my youtube page, who the fuck gives a shit you faggots are making this shit a bigger deal than it really is

Do you even know what the initials on this hat mean?

99% of this thread doesn't know what that hat is referring to. The fact that you do means you'll have auto-props from me for life.

Inactive User

Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:42
not a good day for me. my black tapered seamed coach jacket and black harlemcrewneck order got canceled for what ever reason....

really wanted those. cleanest shit they had imo, flight jacket is on some real O.G. shit though, red corduroy pullover is ill AF too but i dont support any thing soulja boy does. if i buy it i'll have to wait @ least a year to wear it.

/ragequit

what size you looking for?

&

via SS
Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:46

Hoody and tee are must cops. I'm a sucker for some all-over print. That camp is heat too!

Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:49
emerpus boii

17000 ferrari

Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:49
I fuck with C and N but sucks Nore diddnt do much after Capone went to jail I can remember listening to this song all the time tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgX3On9vuZ8
Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:57
The hat I ordered from Ebay just turned up, can anyone confirm that it is legit?

Thanks
Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:58
I fuck with C and N but sucks Nore diddnt do much after Capone went to jail I can remember listening to this song all the time tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgX3On9vuZ8

Nore sucks...NoreAGA was real dope on 'The War Report' and then Nore's first album was decent, great production. Tragedy Khadafi was the backbone of the debut album.

One of my personal favorite albums of all time. I can listen to it in the Summer or the Winter, great tracks, it mixed that Grimey a la 'The Infamous' album sound with the Mafia/Syndicate sound that Raekwon was doing on 'Cuban Linx'

Mar 10, 2012 @ 17:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V9M1VrVpWQ

Since age 10...had Mac 10...

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:01
I don't cop off hype, but that CDG x Supreme is flames. Glad they used polka dots and not that stupid Play Heart w/ eyes logo. The Bape x CDG was absolute trash.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:03
Legit?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

I like the seersucker type of look on the CDG camp
The hat I ordered from Ebay just turned up, can anyone confirm that it is legit?

Thanks

legit
Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:04
With no actual confirmation, I would bet my life savings that Tragedy wrote all of Noreaga's lyrics on War Report. With that being said, my favorite Noreaga verse is on Calm Down (again, I'm sure Tragedy wrote it + Tragedy's verse is one of my favs of all-time).

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:06
With no actual confirmation, I would bet my life savings that Tragedy wrote all of Noreaga's lyrics on War Report. With that being said, my favorite Noreaga verse is on Calm Down (again, I'm sure Tragedy wrote it + Tragedy's verse is one of my favs of all-time).

Trag def wrote at least most of it. Tragedy Khadafi in '97 was on a different planet. If he was able to get a solo album off that year it would have been a pure classic. LMAO at Tragedy getting the production credit for 'Parole Violators' when that is clearly a Havoc beat.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:07
Legit?

Bill looks legit, any pics of the tag? Only suspect thing is the box logo patch...I don't have mine in front of me to compare at the moment. Any more pics?

Inactive User

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:16
I don't cop off hype, but that CDG x Supreme is flames. Glad they used polka dots and not that stupid Play Heart w/ eyes logo. The Bape x CDG was absolute trash.

+1
Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:19
speculation on the price of the cdg collab? And im guessing it should be releasing in the near future since they previewed it?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:21
Cliffedge got some nice detailed pictures of the Corduroy definitely glad I copped now. smokeyface

Also the leather brims on the camo and herringbone camp look good.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:24
cdg hoody is copped...probably will past on the tee

kill

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:25
Cliffedge got some nice detailed pictures of the Corduroy definitely glad I copped now. smokeyface

Also the leather brims on the camo and herringbone camp look good.

I hate the leather on the camo...if that hat was all camo like the duck camo camp it would have been an auto-cop.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:27
It doesn't look that bad if you check out the pictures on Cliffedge.

Can't decide which color to cop ...

Inactive User

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:31
fuck those duck camo, pleather camps. i had just said that on SS too.
Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:35
the pics of the green herringbone making thinking about coping

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:36

That bape colab was trash. It was like a little kid was told to design a shirt. But the polka dots with the preme colab looks dope. Prolly gonna cawp a tee at the least.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Mar 10, 2012 @ 18:37
fuck those duck camo, pleather camps. i had just said that on SS too.

The ones from this season are fucking AWFUL...

The Duck Camos from a few seasons ago are my Supreme Camp 'grails' if there is such a thing...I would have copped but I can't decide whether I want the green or the beige.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.