Style: Dark Red
Size: Medium
Price: $144
Foulard Camp Cap
Style: Burgundy
Price: $44

fuck the price on the herringbone and it dropping today
March 08, 2012 @ 16:15:21
FUCK i really wanted a no limit 5 panel. fuckin resellers snatching everything up!!! FUCK YOU
March 08, 2012 @ 16:15:31
finally got the cord pullover...piff
camo no limit just cause
and a foulard and a basketweave

camels was a pass b/c of that price. not worth it
March 08, 2012 @ 16:16:20
Easy pass on everything, if I had more money in the bank would of got the pull over but I don't.
March 08, 2012 @ 16:16:36
i just want the fucking ikat lol. i don't even care how hyped it should get. fucking beautiful camp
March 08, 2012 @ 16:16:44
FUCK i really wanted a no limit 5 panel. fuckin resellers snatching everything up!!! FUCK YOU

If you have anything you want to trade I have a black for you. Not looking for anything too crazy, just nothing beat up.
March 08, 2012 @ 16:18:05
and just copped a watcher on my arabic hoodie on ebay lol. sorry to all the dudes who didn't get it but I hope they never restock that or the kate tee
March 08, 2012 @ 16:18:37
Originally posted by Inactive User

If you have anything you want to trade I have a black for you. Not looking for anything too crazy, just nothing beat up.

i got a white zebra print camp cap if you're interested.. it's been worn a few times but still looks pretty new
March 08, 2012 @ 16:19:50
i just want the fucking ikat lol. i don't even care how hyped it should get. fucking beautiful camp

this. ikat and floral camps are my main must haves for the rest of the season
March 08, 2012 @ 16:21:02
I copped a foulard and supreme team tee. the shape on the basketweaves look mad weird
March 08, 2012 @ 16:21:05

yup - coppin 3x of each when they drop right here!

those ikat's really are the ultimate summer camp - straight g.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 08, 2012 @ 16:23:34
Fuck yeah, was hoping the camel tee would drop. Copped a large. If anyone wants to trade That got a medium hot me up.

what color did you get? im tempted by the pink one but idk if i can justify paying $78 for a tee

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 08, 2012 @ 16:23:40

lol good luck with that

Fuck yeah, was hoping the camel tee would drop. Copped a large. If anyone wants to trade That got a medium hot me up.

what color did you get? im tempted by the pink one but idk if i can justify paying $78 for a tee

too late, sold out

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2012 @ 16:24:01
those Basketweaves gotta be the longest standing camps on that site...not a single one is sold out yet...
March 08, 2012 @ 16:24:10
Edit: NVM
March 08, 2012 @ 16:26:26
copped the suede bomber in L, back to work boys.
March 08, 2012 @ 16:28:18
pink basketweaves are legit
March 08, 2012 @ 16:29:28

All of them are! People are sleeping hard (probably literally).
March 08, 2012 @ 16:29:51

lol good luck with that

everytime mayn... everytime!

+ www.tallcans.org +

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2012 @ 16:32:17
i unno why yall complaining this was mad decent drop.

yeah, they complaining because they got no mula.
March 08, 2012 @ 16:33:38
holy fuck camel tee is gone already.... yall cray for dat alloverprinter

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 08, 2012 @ 16:34:25
Why is everybody hyped over the No Limit hat....it reminds me of the shit they sell at really hood gas/corner stores back in the day.....like them hats that say "Tommy Sport" shit looks cheap/tacky.....or maybe I'm just getting old...who knows.....that basket shit is hella corny tho....

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

March 08, 2012 @ 16:35:34
smh
March 08, 2012 @ 16:35:42
Had those MC's been under $100 I'd have picked em up, but just not worth it imo. It's fine though, cause I should buy some shoes that aren't skate shoes anyway, I've got enough of those.
March 08, 2012 @ 16:35:59
March 08, 2012 @ 16:38:55

yessir. only thing i went for. great color for the summer. i figured all the basketweaves would sell out way quick but i i guess not.

March 08, 2012 @ 16:39:28
Camo No limit, Black MCs (for a homie), and a black basketweave.
Reseller's paradise every Thursday.
March 08, 2012 @ 16:39:39

I copped the white

|| instagram: lups1 ||

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x