Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 9, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Link to fall/winter 2012 preview anyone?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 9, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
jordansolecollector

RIP Supreme.
Another brand bout to die from the over hype.
I didn't think it was gonna get this bad, but damn.

I feel ya, but I'm not gonna front. I heard of supreme cause of the hype, and I've grown to really love the brand. So I'm not lie and say I'm o.g. Like some of these lames.

As for soulja I doubt he will over hype, he's been on it for a couple years

do u post on pystv also? or is this just a common name?

Hit me up for some DS Jordans

March 9, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
JIBBA

lol at march 2012 saying the hope doesnt ruin preme when thats how they heard about it... dey on dat oxymoron type shit

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 9, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
trevxv3

ban

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 9, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
Legit Shit

Naw it's not even Soulja tbh.
Hes a trend hopping coon. I expected this.

But its just the shit I see at my school. Like niggas copping the ugliest of camps just to say they have Supreme and shit. Then its the fake shit I'm seeing more and more of thats killing it too. We all know what happened to Bape.

But I guess as long as it stays exclusive and doesnt open more stores and sell on more places online, its gonna stay pretty true to itself.

That's why I don't even want a Sup Miami. I rather see these other niggas out here stay on their Famous and Obey fashion

upthefunk

March 9, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
Mr_Chukes

RIP Supreme.

It's sad. I started wearing supreme because I saw some dope campers then I liked a bunch of the stuff they made. None of my friends wear it, so it was a plus. I hope it doesn't get drowned out by people like soujia tryin to be cool.

some "dope campers" huh?

Dope as fresh, cool, stylish, nice, slick, and any other form of the word cool.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Mr_Chukes

lol the irony is that soulja was wearing supreme before you.
RIP Supreme.

It's sad. I started wearing supreme because I saw some dope campers then I liked a bunch of the stuff they made. None of my friends wear it, so it was a plus. I hope it doesn't get drowned out by people like soujia tryin to be cool.

lol the irony is that soulja was wearing supreme before you.

Yeah cause he had the money. Wale had a supreme hat in Nike boots. A fitted.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
century

Can anyone tell me how the fit is on the cord pullover?

Good look
March 9, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
muccigane

If we don't ban people like this, it's just gonna get worse.
March 9, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
fizlokku

lol shots fired
http://hypebeast.com/2012/03/heather-grey-wall-x-mark-mcnairy-2012-spring-summer-t-shirts/
March 9, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
portreyyouth

Lol Souja Boys going to make a song about supreme now. Dirty ass finger nails.
March 9, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
jrich703

Ahaha I just assumed since other clothing companies have released their fall previews that maybe preme already did or will shortly.

Ban me for asking a question? Sheesh -__-

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

March 9, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
abcking

Some of y'all need to replace the time you spend scouring the internet for gear w/ time in the gym. lol at a grown men w/ toothpick arms.

Your in this forum talking about how people should hit the gym to a bunch of men? gay.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality. The hit dog barks so maybe you need to get some testosterone flowing in your 140 lb frame. Ole 'Why doesn't Supreme make smallzzzz?' ass nigga.

The gym ain't gay haha being in-shape is the way to go unless you wanna get all your preme jacked, 14 year olds always get that feather cap jacked by older peeps.

lol where u livin son?

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 9, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
Mr_Chukes

My order came in. I bought the dark royal canvas camp and the box logo swis army knife. Both look excellent. I'm amazed how nice the blue looks. Oh and 2 stickers a box logo an Kate moss.
March 9, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
vafins

Some of y'all need to replace the time you spend scouring the internet for gear w/ time in the gym. lol at a grown men w/ toothpick arms.

Your in this forum talking about how people should hit the gym to a bunch of men? gay.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality. The hit dog barks so maybe you need to get some testosterone flowing in your 140 lb frame. Ole 'Why doesn't Supreme make smallzzzz?' ass nigga.

The gym ain't gay haha being in-shape is the way to go unless you wanna get all your preme jacked, 14 year olds always get that feather cap jacked by older peeps.

where the fuck do you live that you keep getting your shit taken from you....
March 9, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
abcking

nm

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 9, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Idk why I come to this thread. Most of you ranking on this dude are bigger herbs yourself trying to fit in and be funny. My god shut that shit up

That's why its so ironic. Everyone here is buying the same hyped expensive t-shirts so I don't know why one person is more of a herb than the other. "You're such a herb for wearing Supreme dude. Be right back though, gotta cop that Kate Moss tee."
March 9, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
abcking

Idk why I come to this thread. Most of you ranking on this dude are bigger herbs yourself trying to fit in and be funny. My god shut that shit up

That's why its so ironic. Everyone here is buying the same hyped expensive t-shirts so I don't know why one person is more of a herb than the other. "You're such a herb for wearing Supreme dude. Be right back though, gotta cop that Kate Moss tee."

he's not a herb for wearing supreme - he's an herb because of everything else he does - you're missing the point by a fucking mile man. don't be so obtuse.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 9, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
JIBBA

damn this is actually growin on me. at first i thought the snakeskin print was awful but i kinda looks dope for the pullover.

what do you guys think the the price for this will be? $170ish?

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 9, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
killson

independent hoodie is dumb. maybe if you're still in high school. but walking around with "fuck the rest" on your arm is not a good look. imo

<- Or you're a Larry Clark dickrider (Damn I love Larry Clark, Kids and Ken Park are great flicks) and skate razz

does it come in black?

March 9, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
RyandaGod

hint, Nore is the truthhh
March 9, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
abcking

wow bro wow! your cool go thru my youtube page, who the fuck gives a shit you faggots are making this shit a bigger deal than it really is

Do you even know what the initials on this hat mean?

doubt it - plus he talk like a fuckin middleschooler... not only is he a herb, he appears to be an idiot too.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 9, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
trevxv3

wow, JUST got shipping confirmation from sup for last week's order. I feel like responding to it with "so much for 3-5 days you dick fucks".... side note, i got a credit card just for supreme drops because my fucking car/insurance payments are due on wednesdays. I feel ashamed but it needed to be done

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

March 9, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
RyandaGod

Another MC restock, get em
March 9, 2012 @ 08:42 PM

This.
March 9, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
BIRTH

Naw it's not even Soulja tbh.
Hes a trend hopping coon. I expected this.

But its just the shit I see at my school. Like niggas copping the ugliest of camps just to say they have Supreme and shit. Then its the fake shit I'm seeing more and more of thats killing it too. We all know what happened to Bape.

But I guess as long as it stays exclusive and doesnt open more stores and sell on more places online, its gonna stay pretty true to itself.

That's why I don't even want a Sup Miami. I rather see these other niggas out here stay on their Famous and Obey fashion

this

March 9, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
The Fiasco

wow, JUST got shipping confirmation from sup for last week's order. I feel like responding to it with "so much for 3-5 days you dick fucks".... side note, i got a credit card just for supreme drops because my fucking car/insurance payments are due on wednesdays. I feel ashamed but it needed to be done

Buy Supreme, go into debt

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 9, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
The Fiasco

Lol Souja Boys going to make a song about supreme now. Dirty ass finger nails.

he already release a mixtape called Supreme bro

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 9, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
EL TIGRE

fuckk i missed the camel restock

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

March 9, 2012 @ 09:19 PM

Inactive

i believe it's 3-5 days from when you get your shipping confirmation don't remember

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.