[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 07, 2012 @ 22:23:57
Tomorrow's drop as *speculated* on a certain reliable website:

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

Damn I hope so. The No Limit 5-Panel joint is the only thing i want from this season.

Seems like everyone likes the No Limit 5-panel besides me lol. Just not feeling it.

nah bruh im not feeling it either and idk why everyone likes it

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 07, 2012 @ 22:24:46
i have a large red arabic hoodie im looking to trade it for a black one or if someone wants to cop pm me
March 07, 2012 @ 22:28:25
No Supreme employees post on the board, making multiple posts about the same subject THAT NOBODY ON HERE CAN ANSWER which in turn gives me more to clean up is not a good move, see you next week.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2012 @ 22:53:23
choked I slept on the red hooded coach...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2012 @ 23:02:00
Damn I hope so. The No Limit 5-Panel joint is the only thing i want from this season.

Seems like everyone likes the No Limit 5-panel besides me lol. Just not feeling it.

maybe because some of us actually used to be into that tank dog shit... OG shit

+ www.tallcans.org +

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2012 @ 23:23:09
anyone get their hooded coaches jacket/have fit pics? thanks

No pics for you, but tts medium fits great. I find the sleeves could be a tiny bit longer, but I can attribute that to the length of my arms.

I wish I was the only one after the No Limit hat smh
Oh well, for sure I won't see anyone else around here with one

upthefunk

March 07, 2012 @ 23:23:32

I am fucking dying right now
Edit: that post ponies one is death too lol
March 07, 2012 @ 23:40:51

after reading goldandsachs post about it i understand why... just didnt feel like editing this post i made

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 07, 2012 @ 23:43:01
Can you order from the Japan store?
March 07, 2012 @ 23:47:25
Do you live in Japan? Then no.

Also, they sent me 3 bottom of the barrel Sup Team stickers. Like, why?

upthefunk

March 07, 2012 @ 23:47:29
Can you order from the Japan store?

yes but you have to pay YEN prices

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 07, 2012 @ 23:48:46
You sure about that?

upthefunk

March 07, 2012 @ 23:51:30
because multiple ban posts are unnecessary to the thread.

March 08, 2012 @ 00:01:59
What do you guys think the price would be on the MCs?
March 08, 2012 @ 00:27:31
Anyone know if any other decks will be dropping this season? I'd wanna cop the Arabic, but I only like the black and I don't skate anything bigger than an 8.
March 08, 2012 @ 00:29:21
they sent me a medium while the bag said it was large
who trynna trade a large black or navy arabic logo for my medium navy one?
March 08, 2012 @ 00:35:31
they sent me a medium while the bag said it was large
who trynna trade a large black or navy arabic logo for my medium navy one?

Sucks for you bro
March 08, 2012 @ 00:41:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone know if any other decks will be dropping this season? I'd wanna cop the Arabic, but I only like the black and I don't skate anything bigger than an 8.

Not likely for a while. It's usually just two, maybe three, deck designs per season. There are often some collaboration deck designs released further on in the season, but nobody knows when or if that will happen as of now.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2012 @ 00:47:28

I know all about No Limit and I'm still a fan of their shit from the 90s. I'm just not feeling the hat.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 08, 2012 @ 01:07:44

Not likely for a while. It's usually just two, maybe three, deck designs per season. There are often some collaboration deck designs released further on in the season, but nobody knows when or if that will happen as of now.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I just hate how resellers screw over skaters who actually wanna use the decks. I'm not paying 150 for something to hang on my wall. It's a fucking skating company.

March 08, 2012 @ 01:11:40

same here, i don't skate the huge board sizes (8 and up). I like 7.75 but i doubt they're gonna release any decks lower than a size 8 smh

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 08, 2012 @ 01:12:32
supreme box logo fitted 7 3/8 for sale hit me
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x