FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 9, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
iAmSofaKing

Lol at least it isnt Lil Wayne posting pics...

Anyway is SupNY the # i call to cancel a order?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 9, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
itsmesnitches

idk how i feel about this

hanging tag is the new hype.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:04 AM

ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 9, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
The Fiasco

yo is that the cord pullover? lol

wasnt someone saying people were sleeping on the cord pullover? expect it to sell out by tomorrow.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 9, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
itsmesnitches

This shit ain't no, she said he said bs... stick to the f****n! subject. Supreme...
Keep the femaleness to yourselves *thatshitcray* what were you thinking? "That's hot track.! Maybe if I make it my login name
I'll get mad cyber props & respect just like kayne...

okok.. my bad. had a little too much fun with it... didnt realize "watch the throne" was relevant in 2010.. BUT.. back to supreme.

ikat and gingham. then done with the season.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
unemployed

dawg white people do not age nice.

Anyway whats Supremes phone # ima cancel my order, fuck paying 300 bills for a jacket its almost summer

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=supreme+new+york
March 9, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
paulywalnuts

If anyone cares i tried on a bunch of gear at the store, stuff i considered. Ill keep my cool story brief
Coaches jacket - awesome piece, i cant say enough about it. Looks crazy good and def would keep dry. Still too much bread though, $288 is steep.
Workers jacket - great looking but more just like a heavy shirt than a jacket - no lining
Trench - handsome jacket and not too long. Almost got it
Varsity - good quality but not my taste
Suede bomber - very nice but dissapointing. Had high expectations for this one. I cant say the suede was stiff, but there certainly wasnt much of it. It works as a spring jacket i guess. Handsome coat. I guess i expected it to be more substantial.
Hooded coaches - decent jacket but pricey for what it is: a windbreaker
The basketweave camps looked nice and light too, good summertime material.

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 9, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
lenryhouis

^ does the hooded coach lean more towards being a hoodie than a jacket?

anyone get the backpack? thoughts?

trench doesn't seem to have been selling. it doesn't look very fitted in the lookbook
March 9, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
StephonPurham

ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

LOOOOL!!! CASKET!!! coming from the fucking 2011 member who is a exactly everything he just said about me lmfaoooo this is fucking hillarious StephonHerbham omgomgomg keep this shit going. im giving up watching Game of Thrones right now to see what you guys say about me next lol
March 9, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
iAmSofaKing

If anyone cares i tried on a bunch of gear at the store, stuff i considered. Ill keep my cool story brief
Coaches jacket - awesome piece, i cant say enough about it. Looks crazy good and def would keep dry. Still too much bread though, $288 is steep.
Workers jacket - great looking but more just like a heavy shirt than a jacket - no lining
Trench - handsome jacket and not too long. Almost got it
Varsity - good quality but not my taste
Suede bomber - very nice but dissapointing. Had high expectations for this one. I cant say the suede was stiff, but there certainly wasnt much of it. It works as a spring jacket i guess. Handsome coat. I guess i expected it to be more substantial.
Hooded coaches - decent jacket but pricey for what it is: a windbreaker
The basketweave camps looked nice and light too, good summertime material.

How did the taped seam coaches and suede bomber fit? were they shorter than usual? I should be able to cancel my order before they ship it out?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 9, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
killson

sadfasdfasdfasdf

does it come in black?

March 9, 2012 @ 06:18 AM

lol @ this mindstate.

LOOOOL!!! CASKET!!! coming from the fucking 2011 member who is a exactly everything he just said about me lmfaoooo this is fucking hillarious StephonHerbham omgomgomg keep this shit going. im giving up watching Game of Thrones right now to see what you guys say about me next lol

nah

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 9, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
StephonPurham

oh what are you getting over trying to make your self look cool by trolling StephonHerbham now?? aww homie that shits weak! come at me! im a dead fuckin horse nigga!
March 9, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
StephonPurham

im livin that dead horse life style right now homie FUCK WITH ME!!
March 9, 2012 @ 06:22 AM

herb

March 9, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
StephonPurham

that shit hurts ... i bet if you rub your face against the screen of your computer you can feel the tears comming down my face
March 9, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
killson

shdfgdfgsdfgsdf

does it come in black?

March 9, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
mogizzle

you can't respond to the trolls man. just know that it's some clowns and move on.

and despite soulja boy having the cord pullover, i still like it

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 9, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
StephonPurham

after Soulja came out with a mixtape called "Supreme" i instantly lost all hope for him
March 9, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
db

suspended

that shit hurts ... i bet if you rub your face against the screen of your computer you can feel the tears comming down my face

dude just chill out. its fucking hype beast... i dont see why you are freaking out and shit. chill out. no one cares.

but fucking souljaboy going to be bringing more faggots on over here..

March 9, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
mogizzle

yeah it was inevitable. he does have a history of doing that. *cough* BAPEs*cough*

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 9, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
StephonPurham

im not freaking out cooper im just trying to make these trolls realize there being fucking retarted, shit doesnt faze me at all.

soulja boy bites everything from bape, tisa, obey, supreme and spaceghostpurrps flow. he needs to just go back to making dance moves
March 9, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
unemployed

soulja boy bites everything from bape, tisa, obey, supreme and spaceghostpurrps flow. he needs to just go back to making dance moves

this.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
itsmesnitches

idk how i feel about this

hanging tag is the new hype.

at least my basketweave will sell for more now.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
itsmesnitches

March 9, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
smartmonkey

LOOOL yeah sorry im not asian like 99 percent of you people who ran over hypebeast in the last couple years

It has nothing to do with race. When will you people get over the race issue? Can't you accept the fact we all live in a diverse society? I am embarrass for your crusty animal ass.

Just accept the fact you look like a rabbit.

You guys getting me worried about that suede bomber.. You really think theyre gonna be that bad?

Yeah, it's ugly as f

fuck, how much would resale be for the suede bombers? i think a XL is too big

I wouldn't be surprise if you wind up reselling for under retail.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

March 9, 2012 @ 06:52 AM

yep basketweaves look ill. after 6 years soulja still deserves no love tho

March 9, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
abcking

i give up. fuck all the new hypebeast members. go get a 4.0 in school and spend your new years money on fucking cameras and supreme. im done

pussy - we hate on your cause you're a mark... i give a fuck about what supreme you got in your closet you fan boy

oh ya... souljaboy > stephonpurnham

threatened by asians are you? I'm not asian, but I like to punch racist fuckers like you in the mouth bitch

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 9, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
itsmesnitches

had to:

what happened to your face ?

March 9, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
abcking

blah

+ www.tallcans.org +

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.