Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 9, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
th3kid

having old pieces in your collection =/= wearing it for years.
March 9, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
iAmSofaKing

dawg white people do not age nice.

Anyway whats Supremes phone # ima cancel my order, fuck paying 300 bills for a jacket its almost summer

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 9, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
itsmesnitches

http://chickennuggswag.tumblr.com/

GOLD.
March 9, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
itsmesnitches

i like how all the people talking shit on me are all 2011 and 2012 members lmfao my old account got banned by Scotty but my old ones from 08 or 09, this is just humerous to me now lol

March 9, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
itsmesnitches

StephonPurham go play in traffic or something
March 9, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
StephonPurham

i give up. fuck all the new hypebeast members. go get a 4.0 in school and spend your new years money on fucking cameras and supreme. im done
March 9, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
HanSolo

guys... he just told you to go get good grades and buy supreme. fucking burned
March 9, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
itsmesnitches

i give up. fuck all the new hypebeast members. go get a 4.0 in school and spend your new years money on fucking cameras and supreme. im done

kk

LOL "go get a 4.0 in school"

too fucking dumb to not be hilarious

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

mogizzle

ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse
March 9, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
Kingston

This shit ain't no, she said he said bs... stick to the f****n! subject. Supreme...
Keep the femaleness to yourselves *thatshitcray* what were you thinking? "That's hot track.! Maybe if I make it my login name
I'll get mad cyber props & respect just like kayne...
March 9, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
unemployed

idk how i feel about this
March 9, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
mogizzle

yo is that the cord pullover? lol
March 9, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
R.

Damn it is...
March 9, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
iAmSofaKing

Lol at least it isnt Lil Wayne posting pics...

Anyway is SupNY the # i call to cancel a order?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 9, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
itsmesnitches

idk how i feel about this

hanging tag is the new hype.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:04 AM

ya'll need to chill for real. keep the shit on topic. I know you want your e-props datshitcray, but you're beating a dead horse

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 9, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
The Fiasco

yo is that the cord pullover? lol

wasnt someone saying people were sleeping on the cord pullover? expect it to sell out by tomorrow.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 9, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
itsmesnitches

This shit ain't no, she said he said bs... stick to the f****n! subject. Supreme...
Keep the femaleness to yourselves *thatshitcray* what were you thinking? "That's hot track.! Maybe if I make it my login name
I'll get mad cyber props & respect just like kayne...

okok.. my bad. had a little too much fun with it... didnt realize "watch the throne" was relevant in 2010.. BUT.. back to supreme.

ikat and gingham. then done with the season.
March 9, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
unemployed

dawg white people do not age nice.

Anyway whats Supremes phone # ima cancel my order, fuck paying 300 bills for a jacket its almost summer

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=supreme+new+york
March 9, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
paulywalnuts

If anyone cares i tried on a bunch of gear at the store, stuff i considered. Ill keep my cool story brief
Coaches jacket - awesome piece, i cant say enough about it. Looks crazy good and def would keep dry. Still too much bread though, $288 is steep.
Workers jacket - great looking but more just like a heavy shirt than a jacket - no lining
Trench - handsome jacket and not too long. Almost got it
Varsity - good quality but not my taste
Suede bomber - very nice but dissapointing. Had high expectations for this one. I cant say the suede was stiff, but there certainly wasnt much of it. It works as a spring jacket i guess. Handsome coat. I guess i expected it to be more substantial.
Hooded coaches - decent jacket but pricey for what it is: a windbreaker
The basketweave camps looked nice and light too, good summertime material.

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

March 9, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
lenryhouis

^ does the hooded coach lean more towards being a hoodie than a jacket?

anyone get the backpack? thoughts?

trench doesn't seem to have been selling. it doesn't look very fitted in the lookbook
March 9, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
StephonPurham

lol @ this mindstate.

This thread is one of the most diverse ones, if not the most diverse, on HB. Because of this it is the most "herb-abundant" Herb abundance is an important issue. Herbs often spread here through popular social sites, where they may have heard or been given such an impression that HB is cool, and may make them cool as well, or they may have heard of HB from sucking hb's own bloxhead's penis. This is a subculture of herbing called Faggotry. The only, and I repeat ONLY solution to Herb abundance, is an important language called "ethering"

What you are seeing happening currently towards StephonHerbham is, in fact, this ethering in action. It should seem funny and entertaining to you. If it does not, you may be a herb.

LOOOOL!!! CASKET!!! coming from the fucking 2011 member who is a exactly everything he just said about me lmfaoooo this is fucking hillarious StephonHerbham omgomgomg keep this shit going. im giving up watching Game of Thrones right now to see what you guys say about me next lol
March 9, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
iAmSofaKing

If anyone cares i tried on a bunch of gear at the store, stuff i considered. Ill keep my cool story brief
Coaches jacket - awesome piece, i cant say enough about it. Looks crazy good and def would keep dry. Still too much bread though, $288 is steep.
Workers jacket - great looking but more just like a heavy shirt than a jacket - no lining
Trench - handsome jacket and not too long. Almost got it
Varsity - good quality but not my taste
Suede bomber - very nice but dissapointing. Had high expectations for this one. I cant say the suede was stiff, but there certainly wasnt much of it. It works as a spring jacket i guess. Handsome coat. I guess i expected it to be more substantial.
Hooded coaches - decent jacket but pricey for what it is: a windbreaker
The basketweave camps looked nice and light too, good summertime material.

How did the taped seam coaches and suede bomber fit? were they shorter than usual? I should be able to cancel my order before they ship it out?

March 9, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
killson

sadfasdfasdfasdf

does it come in black?

March 9, 2012 @ 06:18 AM

lol @ this mindstate.

LOOOOL!!! CASKET!!! coming from the fucking 2011 member who is a exactly everything he just said about me lmfaoooo this is fucking hillarious StephonHerbham omgomgomg keep this shit going. im giving up watching Game of Thrones right now to see what you guys say about me next lol

nah

March 9, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
StephonPurham

oh what are you getting over trying to make your self look cool by trolling StephonHerbham now?? aww homie that shits weak! come at me! im a dead fuckin horse nigga!
March 9, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
StephonPurham

im livin that dead horse life style right now homie FUCK WITH ME!!
March 9, 2012 @ 06:22 AM

herb

March 9, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
StephonPurham

that shit hurts ... i bet if you rub your face against the screen of your computer you can feel the tears comming down my face

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.