[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

March 07, 2012 @ 05:00:25
fuckin celeste T sells out once again after restock... i slept.
March 07, 2012 @ 05:18:37

anyone know around how much this'll be?

my guess is anywhere from $75-$128
March 07, 2012 @ 05:22:48

Inactive User

holy shit just got my order everything is so on point I honestly feel sorry for those who passed on the taped coaches. Only thing is I got only 2 black arabic stickers and my order was 790$ lol (don't really care but I saw some people getting like 10 I dont think they spent 3k)

that sucks, mine was around $300 and i got two kate mosses, two red boxs, and one green arabic.
March 07, 2012 @ 05:31:47
Hook 1 of them Kate Moss stickers yo. smokeyface
March 07, 2012 @ 05:37:34
holy shit just got my order everything is so on point I honestly feel sorry for those who passed on the taped coaches. Only thing is I got only 2 black arabic stickers and my order was 790$ lol (don't really care but I saw some people getting like 10 I dont think they spent 3k)

that sucks, mine was around $300 and i got two kate mosses, two red boxs, and one green arabic.

how much for kate moss and arabic?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2012 @ 06:01:59
hey i was wondering how shallow the camps are? from what ive read it seems like its varied? ive never owned anything from supreme so i have nothing to base off of :/ but now that i have a job i can start buying stuff and i was looking at the camp hats. I have a small head so would it look funny?
March 07, 2012 @ 06:03:24
They tend to all fit different. Some are deeper, some are shallow.
March 07, 2012 @ 06:03:39
all i need now from the season is split henley, corduroy pullover, no limit cap, and the tie dye shirt. might pickup the snakeskin pullover and the campbells soup tee depending on the price.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

March 07, 2012 @ 06:07:21
thanks! i think im going to take a gamble go for the donegal

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2012 @ 06:13:19
hey i was wondering how shallow the camps are? from what ive read it seems like its varied? ive never owned anything from supreme so i have nothing to base off of :/ but now that i have a job i can start buying stuff and i was looking at the camp hats. I have a small head so would it look funny?

they tend to fit deep. im kinda in the same situation you are with having a smaller head. my current canvas camp cap fits pretty deep. you can usually tell by lookin at the side of the hat (noticing the depth of that "side panel"). some camps fit differently tho. my Alife one tends to fit more shallow which i like > my canvas camp, yet again its all based on preference. i do wish they would make a more shallower camp but fuggit, they're nice caps.

March 07, 2012 @ 06:14:40
only thing i still really want is the corduroy pullover in red. i don't really fuck with camps or hats for that matter

this. might grab the tote for my girl

kill

March 07, 2012 @ 06:15:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
What do u mean with the donegal being tough? The material?

Tough means the same as dope/dat piff...

fucking lol

Who the fuck says tough anymore?

And that first kony pic i really thought it was a supreme camp, fuck iphones

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 07, 2012 @ 06:22:23
still no shipping info received, I ordered on thursday at noon and i live in canada... am i alone here? should i email them with my order number? i understand i ordered over an hour late to the drop, and i'm trying to be patient but i'm getting jelly seeing everyone's stuff come in...

An hour! Hahaha i got my kate moss tee today and i ordered it at 10:58am. Yr looking at another few days there bud ...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 07, 2012 @ 06:26:49
still no shipping info received, I ordered on thursday at noon and i live in canada... am i alone here? should i email them with my order number? i understand i ordered over an hour late to the drop, and i'm trying to be patient but i'm getting jelly seeing everyone's stuff come in...

An hour! Hahaha i got my kate moss tee today and i ordered it at 10:58am. Yr looking at another few days there bud ...

nah i live in canada, got my label today. it'll be here by thursday. just hope i'm back in time from campus for when the UPS truck arrives.....
March 07, 2012 @ 06:27:39

they tend to fit deep. im kinda in the same situation you are with having a smaller head. my current canvas camp cap fits pretty deep. you can usually tell by lookin at the side of the hat (noticing the depth of that "side panel"). some camps fit differently tho. my Alife one tends to fit more shallow which i like > my canvas camp, yet again its all based on preference. i do wish they would make a more shallower camp but fuggit, they're nice caps.

hmmm well hopefully it doesnt drop soon so I can do more research i dont want to drop 50 bucks on a camp that will look weird -_- but thanks for the advice!
March 07, 2012 @ 06:34:32
hmmm well hopefully it doesnt drop soon so I can do more research i dont want to drop 50 bucks on a camp that will look weird -_- but thanks for the advice!

if it doesnt fit good keep receipts and re-sell. might make a dollar depending on what hat you have. hell i might even sell my canvas camp cuzz of this topic ha.
March 07, 2012 @ 06:36:11

how can you do research on a hat that hasnt dropped yet? Supreme camps are a hit and miss, my supreme camps are 50/50 when it comes to their fit, i dont wear half of them because they are too shallow for my head. Im a 7/58 in fitteds btw if that helps

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 07, 2012 @ 06:37:16
anyone got a celeste T in medium they want to sell? dont overprice me though! lmk
March 07, 2012 @ 06:41:27
liberty vs floral camp, what you guys sayin

Liberty is only good camp this season besides the camo one that dropped last week imho
LOL @ KONY

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 07, 2012 @ 06:44:39
ha, dont say that. just made up my mind between the two and chose floral.
March 07, 2012 @ 06:50:07

if it doesnt fit good keep receipts and re-sell. might make a dollar depending on what hat you have. hell i might even sell my canvas camp cuzz of this topic ha.

thats my plan B haha but im hoping it fits! I've been wanting a camp

how can you do research on a hat that hasnt dropped yet? Supreme camps are a hit and miss, my supreme camps are 50/50 when it comes to their fit, i dont wear half of them because they are too shallow for my head. Im a 7/58 in fitteds btw if that helps

oh by looking at the side panels and gauging length wise compared to previous releases, but at this point I think its going to be based on luck haha and thanks im a 7 3/8 so maybe I have a chance
March 07, 2012 @ 06:51:11
^ good choice the liberty looks retarded

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 07, 2012 @ 06:55:35
Kony x Supreme collab?
March 07, 2012 @ 07:15:02
Can anyone post fit pics of the taped seam coaches? and how thick is it?

and just got a high school kid to pay me $100 for a blue donegal

March 07, 2012 @ 07:26:40

win.
March 07, 2012 @ 07:54:08
taped seam

link shouldwork now
March 07, 2012 @ 07:57:20
^ thx but your link doesnt work, its too hard to post pics on HB

win.

you should have seen the look on the kids face when he saw me in my car, he thought we were gonna meet inside the mall foodcourt

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x