March 8, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
Legit Shit

pink basket weaves looking nice, thinking if i should cop..
The pink is piff but that red box ruins it

I think the pink and red go together nicely
Would cop but I've already decided what I want to buy and I ain't going past that

upthefunk

March 8, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
deejayteejay

I have a feeling the basketweaves are going to look ILL in person. just like the waffles from last season, i passed hard, then saw one and was fucking PISSED i slept.

There should be more left. Can't wait for that Crocodile 5 panel tho. Shits on point
vafins

haha nah Im sure they will wax it and make it a quality product Im saying IF it was anything close to that actual material that shit would suck, and the cotton twill is still more of a perfect summer hat over basketweave
portreyyouth

Why is everybody hyped over the No Limit hat....it reminds me of the shit they sell at really hood gas/corner stores back in the day.....like them hats that say "Tommy Sport" shit looks cheap/tacky.....or maybe I'm just getting old...who knows.....that basket shit is hella corny tho....

But then again the people who want them may have been fans of the label or Master P, doesn't have to all be hype, just sayin.
March 8, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
counterculture

no selling in forums

March 8, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Yung Urameshi

no selling in forums

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

March 8, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
DjComplex72

Why is everybody hyped over the No Limit hat....it reminds me of the shit they sell at really hood gas/corner stores back in the day.....like them hats that say "Tommy Sport" shit looks cheap/tacky.....or maybe I'm just getting old...who knows.....that basket shit is hella corny tho....

But then again the people who want them may have been fans of the label or Master P, doesn't have to all be hype, just sayin.

I guess.....lmao !

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

March 8, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
cashmir

Copped the Links 5-panel because fuck it, it's a sweet design. Also is the quality on the Camel shirt ridiculous or something? Shit's like 80 dollars.
March 8, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
EL TIGRE

message me if you have an XL camel tee

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

March 8, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
abcking

Copped the Links 5-panel because fuck it, it's a sweet design. Also is the quality on the Camel shirt ridiculous or something? Shit's like 80 dollars.

word - u cop the black links?

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 8, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
huynh

Didn't cop anything this drop but FINALLY got shipping confirmation from 1st drop (shipped to Vancouver, Canada)
BOUT TIME
March 8, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
paulywalnuts

No but its got CAMELS
Fits in nicely with this strange arabic middle eastern persian thing they got goin

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 8, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
mogizzle

Didn't cop anything this drop but FINALLY got shipping confirmation from 1st drop (shipped to Vancouver, Canada)
BOUT TIME

Patience is a virtue

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169391

March 8, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
R.

The Ottoman Harrington Jacket in navy is growing on me. sigh.
March 8, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
abcking

black basket hat sold out.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 8, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
yeeyeesupreme

Got the No Limit 5 panel and a used safari t-shirt from my friend for 20
March 8, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
cashmir

word - u cop the black links?

Nah, i got it in purple on some goon shit.
March 8, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
iAmSofaKing

Those of you worrying about the suede bomber being short, i feel you
I for sure am not buying a leather jacket i cant try on first and /or return
I bought a spring leather jacket from Banana Republic last year and sized down on it, leather jackets should fit like a glove

had to take a chance with this suede bomber, its straight fire. hopefully a XL isnt too big..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 8, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
AS Kon

Got everything I wanted, dope. I was expecting more problems for my first purchase.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

March 8, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I didn't even realize the Camel Tee dropped lol...I prolly would have copped. Fuck it, save some money. Might have to cop those camel belted shorts then...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

March 8, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
ChicagoLDRS

i just want the fucking ikat lol. i don't even care how hyped it should get. fucking beautiful camp

this. ikat and floral camps are my main must haves for the rest of the season

Ikat and donegal are the only camps I'm copping this season. Still not sure which Ikat to cop all the colors look dope. I think the one w/ the green box logo might be the one I end up getting tho.

March 8, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Legit Shit

Been wondering, those ripstop camel shorts are like swimming trunks? Look like it

upthefunk

March 8, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

and just copped a watcher on my arabic hoodie on ebay lol. sorry to all the dudes who didn't get it but I hope they never restock that or the kate tee

If I could only get one item this entire season it would be the Arabic Hoody. LOVE that piece. copped a white and a black :D

March 8, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
ChicagoLDRS

i just want the fucking ikat lol. i don't even care how hyped it should get. fucking beautiful camp

Not feeling the two-tone w/ the brown brim on the floral. If it was all floral print it would be a must cop for me.

March 8, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
StephonPurham

just cawped a OG Oath Tee ... Fuck New Preme Shirts
March 8, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
cashmir

and just copped a watcher on my arabic hoodie on ebay lol. sorry to all the dudes who didn't get it but I hope they never restock that or the kate tee

If I could only get one item this entire season it would be the Arabic Hoody. LOVE that piece. copped a white and a black :D

Arabic hoodie is sooooooo comfortable, just got mine 2 days ago. Might actually wear it tonight provided the temp drops enough.
March 8, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
$$$$$

Dude you just started to buy Preme last season.
Fucking herb.
March 8, 2012 @ 06:24 PM

Not feeling the two-tone w/ the brown brim on the floral. If it was all floral print it would be a must cop for me.

The suede bill is exactly what sets it off/makes it look so nice.

The floral hoody looked like shit because of the allover pattern. The patterns just not good looking without anything else to it. that white floral camp is PERFECT

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

March 8, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Fuck yeah, was hoping the camel tee would drop. Copped a large. If anyone wants to trade That got a medium hot me up.

what color did you get? im tempted by the pink one but idk if i can justify paying $78 for a tee

I copped the white

I'm Jelly! I didn't even noticed that they dropped. Great tee for the summer. Just don't rock it w/ camo shorts, too much going on. w/ some plain shorts or light pair of denim that tee is perfect.

March 8, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
deejayteejay

Dude you just started to buy Preme last season.
Fucking herb.

lol.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.