March 8, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
DjComplex72

the policy says no returns or exchanges but if they are the ones who messed up they should fix it...

Yeah they fucked up....the order says large.....i've been buying for years....and this has never happened...
shits kinda wack....that xl look like some 2006 shit on me....like a dress or some shit....

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

March 8, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
BruhMan

Tomorrow's drop as *speculated* on a certain reliable website:

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

Damn I hope so. The No Limit 5-Panel joint is the only thing i want from this season.

Seems like everyone likes the No Limit 5-panel besides me lol. Just not feeling it.

nah bruh im not feeling it either and idk why everyone likes it

maybe because some of us actually used to be into that tank dog shit... OG shit

Man I'm a huge No Limit fan. I actually had a No Limit hat back in the day lol. I didn't think a lot of people would want one to be honest, but then again it is Supreme, so I can understand the hype. This will actually be my 1st Supreme purchase ever, that is if I'm quick enough of course lol.
March 8, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
abcking

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

Damn I hope so. The No Limit 5-Panel joint is the only thing i want from this season.

Seems like everyone likes the No Limit 5-panel besides me lol. Just not feeling it.

I know all about No Limit and I'm still a fan of their shit from the 90s. I'm just not feeling the hat.

salute!

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 8, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
abcking

I copped some Large hanes last week they were bit to big. can I cop a Medium pack this week or is it same rule with other products and I cant buy anymore. also using the same credit card.

same credit card = no no

i'm still uncertain if they ever lift this restriction after a certain point in the season though... like, for less in demand items - seems like it would help them to reset the restriction but everything i've ever tested it for kept me from coppin twice.. period.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 8, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
abcking

the policy says no returns or exchanges but if they are the ones who messed up they should fix it...

Yeah they fucked up....the order says large.....i've been buying for years....and this has never happened...
shits kinda wack....that xl look like some 2006 shit on me....like a dress or some shit....

you should call the warehouse # and tell them - the best they can do though if the shit is sold out will be to refund you or possibly exchange for an item of the exact same price. I say try - because I know for a fact supreme will help you out with items that come to you with serious defects, OR when they send a different style - that's happened to me before and they offered to help but if I sent the item back - but in the end I decided I liked what they sent me better

moral of the story: policy is never 100% truth... its just a guideline - if you got fucked over - be a grown up - call the warehouse and have an adult discussion about it - that shit works in life no joke!

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 8, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
abcking

- No Limit 5-Panel
- Links 5-Panel
- Corduroy Pullover
- Foulard Camps
- MC Vans

Man I'm a huge No Limit fan. I actually had a No Limit hat back in the day lol. I didn't think a lot of people would want one to be honest, but then again it is Supreme, so I can understand the hype. This will actually be my 1st Supreme purchase ever, that is if I'm quick enough of course lol.

my dude - i'm gonna be tryin to get 3 of the camo joints... if camo runs out - black... I was a young kid when I was in at my peak interest in NL - I was 10-13 and had no ends to spend on clothes like that... no way my parents were down to cop me tank dog gear... now's my chance - and to have it be a supreme snap... couldn't have asked for better.

+ www.tallcans.org +

March 8, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
PTBNL

Hows the quality on the cordura backpack? Is it pretty solid and waterproof? Im liking the woodland camo one.
March 8, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
domingodean

I copped some Large hanes last week they were bit to big. can I cop a Medium pack this week or is it same rule with other products and I cant buy anymore. also using the same credit card.

same credit card = no no

i'm still uncertain if they ever lift this restriction after a certain point in the season though... like, for less in demand items - seems like it would help them to reset the restriction but everything i've ever tested it for kept me from coppin twice.. period.

aight good looking

17000 ferrari

March 8, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
domingodean

anyone ever try an shrink one of those pocket tees ?

17000 ferrari

March 8, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
Jvlv

the new japan drop didnt even happen yet. its exactly the same

football top drop open your eyes -_- dont always expect 17 things to drop

LOL smfh
March 8, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Unreachable

Kony rocking the 'preme
March 8, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Okay.

beat me to it....

where the azn girls at

March 8, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
iAmSofaKing

anyone ever try an shrink one of those pocket tees ?

this. i got a XL heather grey from last season. Anyone wanna trade for a L in any color?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

March 8, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
jplarr

Hopefully tomorrow is a good drop. Good luck and Godspeed to all
March 8, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
gram cooke

Fuck Loiter Squad.

Speak softly & carry a big pistol.

March 8, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
tehcake

Heading after school, i swear if there's a line, i'm dipping.

nyannyanpartycat.tumblr.com/

March 8, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
donadamsky

Kony rocking the 'preme

hahaha, nice pic

March 8, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
ichigo81

Please people don't cop the no limit hat if u don't know about ghetto d, I'm bout it, last don, please I just want some nostalgia with that SnapBack, lol
March 8, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
paulywalnuts

So how long do you wait in line at SupLA? Is it one in one out?

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 8, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
EL TIGRE

got my stuff today..
the sent me a navy beanie instead of black.
pretty bummed, but they are sold out of like every other color now and i dont want to just return it cuz i like it so i guess ill deal with it.

if anyone wants to trade hmu.
also have XL Red kate tee, L navy arabic, and khaki camo camp FS

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

March 8, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
nogatco

dat slate blue colorway is rowdy rowdy.

March 8, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
ichigo81

dat slate blue colorway is rowdy rowdy.

Dat og SnapBack, callioe projects nigga
March 8, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
xo Nitsuj

shit that snakeskin shirt is kinda growing on me even though its a total rip of jil sander
did it already drop?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

March 8, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
JIBBA

The snakeskin t dropped last week and is sold out now but you could always go for the pullover which looks kinda dope in my opinion

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 8, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
mike who

Anyone have a canvas camp in their possession yet? Are they as deep as they were last season? If not I may be looking to trade a black camo camp for one.
March 8, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
_____

March 8, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
db

suspended

^just stop

March 8, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
gram cooke

Speak softly & carry a big pistol.

March 8, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
mobbyluii

No Japan drop online?

IG: @mobbyluii

March 8, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
illestDiamond

Anyone know anything bout these?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.