[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Jan 15, 2012 @ 19:58
Pretty sure that's the Rugby Hoodie.

-
Bloodbath site has product/fit pictures of the whole capsule.

this is correct and will have them at the warehouse sale tomorrow in SF

anything hitting the web from that warehouse sale?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Jan 15, 2012 @ 20:18
wat. $70 for both? I really fucking regret not going now.

What time did you lineup & how was the line by 9AM? I was planning on showing up at either 8 or 9 and decided against it at the last second.

Lol yea, tees were 6 for 50 and the crews were 20 and jackets varied around 50.
Def the craziest sale ive seen.
Ha well me and my homie took Bart at midnite, got to the city around 1. Then we jus periodically checked up on if there was a line. Peeps started showin up by 430, and from there , it jus got worse hah.
By 9 the line was pretty fat, plus there was a bit of a delay for them to open this Morning so, the line didn't start movin till about 1045

you gotta hit me up next time you line up crazy early lol.
Jan 15, 2012 @ 20:23
For the 49ers tee, are there 2 different designs? On instagram, I saw 2 different designs.
Jan 15, 2012 @ 20:50
Lol yea, tees were 6 for 50 and the crews were 20 and jackets varied around 50.
Def the craziest sale ive seen.
Ha well me and my homie took Bart at midnite, got to the city around 1. Then we jus periodically checked up on if there was a line. Peeps started showin up by 430, and from there , it jus got worse hah.
By 9 the line was pretty fat, plus there was a bit of a delay for them to open this Morning so, the line didn't start movin till about 1045

haha fersure bro, i gotchu. Any major drop or sale im usually in SF

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Jan 15, 2012 @ 21:00
look 1 page back

I've seen the design on the previous page. But on instagram, there's another design where there's an SF logo on the front left chest and on the right part of the chest has the "San Francisco Champions" logo. Just wanted to know if there's 2 different designs
Jan 15, 2012 @ 22:53
theres only 1, the one you saw on instagram. 1 crewneck, 1 shirt both in black only.

look 1 page back

I've seen the design on the previous page. But on instagram, there's another design where there's an SF logo on the front left chest and on the right part of the chest has the "San Francisco Champions" logo. Just wanted to know if there's 2 different designs
Jan 16, 2012 @ 02:40
look 1 page back

This one right?

Guess there's two designs.

Instagram: @wlllm

Jan 16, 2012 @ 02:44
so i see on twitter update "BLVCK x TERROR collab. i rush online thinking there was a restock on the tees.

FAIL! :-(

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Jan 16, 2012 @ 06:53
so i see on twitter update "BLVCK x TERROR collab. i rush online thinking there was a restock on the tees.

FAIL! :-(

Phone order la store. They have more in stock.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 16, 2012 @ 06:54

This one right?

Guess there's two designs.

Only one design on black tee and one design on crewneck sweater.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 16, 2012 @ 06:55

haha fersure bro, i gotchu. Any major drop or sale im usually in SF

Thanks for always supporting us. Also it means a lot to us at Black Scale.

Jan 16, 2012 @ 21:23
mega.
i called the la store and all they have is small and xls. i had called last week and it was the same. i thought u meant they had gotten more sizes.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

Jan 16, 2012 @ 23:20
Any pics from the sale or pickup pics from there? Real mad at myself for missing out.
Jan 16, 2012 @ 23:42
New SF Niners tee will be available this Friday at Black Scale SF.

Jan 17, 2012 @ 00:02

Whats the pricing on the Niners tees and crews?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Jan 17, 2012 @ 01:13
I don't know if this has been asked before, but when is that ILLEGAL hat dropping?
Jan 17, 2012 @ 02:25
I don't know if this has been asked before, but when is that ILLEGAL hat dropping?

Already dropped, been out for aboutta year if I remember correctly.

Thanks for always supporting us. Also it means a lot to us at Black Scale.

Its been crazy watchin BLVCK SCVLE grow and expand Mega, I know the future holds nothin less of greatness for the whole BS fam smokeyface Your welcome sir, its the least I can do ha

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Jan 17, 2012 @ 05:22
those asap joints look hard

much love out here on the east coast

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Jan 17, 2012 @ 05:24
much love to BLVCK SCVLE
keep doing your thing

Extremely limited, extremely dope snapbacks available at http://kushexclusives.com. Check them out now.

Jan 17, 2012 @ 06:08
much love to BLVCK SCVLE
keep doing your thing

Thank You.

Jan 17, 2012 @ 11:19
Black Scale x Kicks Hawaii coming soon.

This will only be available at Black Scale SF and Kicks Hawaii.

More info on this release coming soon.

Jan 17, 2012 @ 11:20
those asap joints look hard

much love out here on the east coast

We love the East Coast. I want to live there for a few years.

Jan 17, 2012 @ 11:22

Whats the pricing on the Niners tees and crews?

$34 tees

$70 crews

Jan 17, 2012 @ 17:53

new design too?
Jan 17, 2012 @ 18:14

dope collab! Can't wait. BLVCK

VLL BLVCK OPRVH

Jan 17, 2012 @ 18:20
collab with Major DC again! the last collab is my fav of all time, across any brand. BLVCK + washington DC makes so much sense.
Jan 18, 2012 @ 00:25

new design too?

YES NEW DESIGN TOO.

Jan 18, 2012 @ 00:26
collab with Major DC again! the last collab is my fav of all time, across any brand. BLVCK + washington DC makes so much sense.

LOVE MAJOR AND THE FAM IN DC.

Jan 18, 2012 @ 00:27

dope collab! Can't wait. BLVCK

THIS WILL BE SUPER SICK.

MATCHES THE CONVERSE THEY JUST RELEASED WITH THE TIGER CAMO

Jan 18, 2012 @ 03:26
mega: keep it up, you stay killin' it. my pockets are burning and my whole closets blvcked out. i'll probably end up pickin up the 2nd 49er piece.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0