[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

January 14, 2012 @ 01:57:43
Hey Blvck Ops! "When Blood Runs Blvck" drops tonight at midnight! Don't sleep on this!

Looking for a Diamond Supply Co. x Soul Assassins Snapback in white.

January 14, 2012 @ 01:58:45

THIS WILL BE CRAZY IN BOTH STORES. WE HAVE BEEN GETTING CRAZY CALLS FOR THIS COLLAB ALL DAY AND WE ARE ALSO TAKING PHONE ORDERS AT BOTH LOCATIONS.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 14, 2012 @ 01:59:22
Saw this on the bloodbath instagram

Stash Pocket?!?

The fit on this button down is amazing

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 14, 2012 @ 02:00:05
Does anybody know what hoodie or sweatshirt that Asap rocky is wearing at the start of the peso video? When he is walking out of the liqueur store. Its got a white strip on the bottom. I have been trying to find it forever. And would def buy it if anyone has it for sale. Thanks.

Pretty sure that's the Rugby Hoodie.

-
Bloodbath site has product/fit pictures of the whole capsule.

this is correct and will have them at the warehouse sale tomorrow in SF

January 14, 2012 @ 02:12:58
Dang, I live in Phoenix. so there is no way i can get to that. Is there anyway you could bring one back to the store and i could do a phone order? Or something? Do you have any extras?

Column

January 14, 2012 @ 02:40:21
im confused whats the entire collection capsule contains. does it include the button down and the snap too? on the bloodbath website. its says 1 blvckblood, 1 blvckblood, 2 tees and the dice. are the 1st two items the button down and the snap?
January 14, 2012 @ 02:49:47
Tomarrows bouttta be crazy! what time yall gonna be startin to line up>? HB meet up! hah

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 14, 2012 @ 02:58:06
Black Scale Jan 13th, 2012 newsletter: http://mim.io/2f7432

January 14, 2012 @ 02:59:17
Dang, I live in Phoenix. so there is no way i can get to that. Is there anyway you could bring one back to the store and i could do a phone order? Or something? Do you have any extras?

sz?

will try to find your size

January 14, 2012 @ 02:59:52
Tomarrows bouttta be crazy! what time yall gonna be startin to line up>? HB meet up! hah

i think people are lining up around 4am or so.

i have no clue. its going to be nuts.

January 14, 2012 @ 03:00:54
im confused whats the entire collection capsule contains. does it include the button down and the snap too? on the bloodbath website. its says 1 blvckblood, 1 blvckblood, 2 tees and the dice. are the 1st two items the button down and the snap?

2 DESIGNS ON TEE.

BLACK TEE AND WHITE TEE.

1 BUTTON DOWN.

1 SNAPBACK.

1 PAIR OF DICE.

January 14, 2012 @ 03:23:56
Yeah Phoenix az. And I am a medium. Thanks so much Meg

Column

January 14, 2012 @ 03:34:52

i think people are lining up around 4am or so.

i have no clue. its going to be nuts.

Lol wouldn't be surprised !

No doubt fam
January 14, 2012 @ 05:54:11
Is the regular sf shop gonna be open tomorrow meg?
January 14, 2012 @ 06:38:42
Yeah it will be

Column

January 14, 2012 @ 08:05:23
Yes the SF store will be open. We will have the Black Scale x Bloodbath collab dropping tomorrow.

January 14, 2012 @ 11:20:16
fuckk i wish i had 150 for that capsule pack
way to smokeyface
January 14, 2012 @ 13:55:00
who going to the warehouse sale today?
January 14, 2012 @ 15:44:37

I wonder if their is a line already

January 14, 2012 @ 18:24:30
From instagram

these are sick!

FVCKBLVCK

January 14, 2012 @ 20:31:10
asvp

akaCZAR

January 15, 2012 @ 00:02:02

lol was there.
fuckin crazy, gotta crewneck and tiger camo jacket for only 70 bux, and picked up a bloodbath collab tee smokeyface first in line, so it was easy to find what i wanted hah sooooo much shit was there! Finally met the man behind the brand too, Mega's a chill dude
January 15, 2012 @ 00:11:53
holy crap. this black scale x bloodbath stuff is so crazy.
damn. looking good.
January 15, 2012 @ 00:23:08

Whats that button down made of? Looks hella fresh.
January 15, 2012 @ 01:45:31

lol was there.
fuckin crazy, gotta crewneck and tiger camo jacket for only 70 bux, and picked up a bloodbath collab tee smokeyface first in line, so it was easy to find what i wanted hah sooooo much shit was there! Finally met the man behind the brand too, Mega's a chill dude

wat. $70 for both? I really fucking regret not going now.

What time did you lineup & how was the line by 9AM? I was planning on showing up at either 8 or 9 and decided against it at the last second.
January 15, 2012 @ 02:06:26
From instagram

Are the long sleeves sweater crewnecks or long sleeve tees?
January 15, 2012 @ 03:12:38
Thanks to everyone that came out to our first ever warehouse sale. Stoked to met so many of you for the first time. Love from all the crew.

January 15, 2012 @ 03:13:13

lol was there.

Nice to finally meet my friend. Great to see you guys

January 15, 2012 @ 03:13:46

lol was there.

wat. $70 for both? I really fucking regret not going now.

3 words

"You missed out"
What time did you lineup & how was the line by 9AM? I was planning on showing up at either 8 or 9 and decided against it at the last second.

Please login first to reply.
x