Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 30, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
artistiq

got my $100 box.

4 shirts, and a cut and sew.
March 30, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
JIBBA

^damn, your friend got lucky.

yeah he did. i wish i got 2 cut n sew pieces. i got one and a fitted but the fitted is alittle too big and looks goofy on me so i cant rock it.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 30, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
vafins

my 50$ box

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 30, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
artistiq

Anyone wanna trade for my cut and sew(will post pics in a few hours) hmu
March 31, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
NNOLANN

Got my box!! I got these same 4 tshirts as HATERS_LIFE, BS beanie, and 2 cut & sew button ups. One of them was the unfinished paneled

The other was a black short sleeve with a couple gray accents. Not sure what the name of it is. I'll get pics when I get home. DEFINITELY pleased with what I got. Thanks mega, major props to you.
March 31, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
artistiq

Got my box!! I got these same 4 tshirts as HATERS_LIFE, BS beanie, and 2 cut & sew button ups. One of them was the unfinished paneled

The other was a black short sleeve with a couple gray accents. Not sure what the name of it is. I'll get pics when I get home. DEFINITELY pleased with what I got. Thanks mega, major props to you.

This is the cut and sew button up I got, it's a Large. if anybody wants to trade for it pm me.
March 31, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
BlackScale

Ayo mega the Wingtip boots ever getting re-released bruh?

Yessir.

#OYYOY. I know you a busy man and yall don't have all the dates in your head, but do you think yall will drop them again this year? I've waited many, many moons for them to come back.

Not this year. Next year

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 31, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
BlackScale

Really sucks to see that the Boxes are going away. I always looked forward to Blvck Box season. Thanks to everyone who was bitching about getting hooked up.

yeah it kinda sucks. the boys at black scale even are bummed out. they love hooking everyone up.

honestly it also bums me out because the people that have been into black boxes since the beginning have been great supporters.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 31, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
BlackScale

can anyone tell me where i can find the silence snapback i been searching for it for a while?

re releasing 4/20 online only

March 31, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
BlackScale

thats the shirt from the peso video?

damn that shit go hard i always thought it was some designer shit

BLACK SCALE RBEL RUGBY

March 31, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
BlackScale

heres my blvckbox $500

5 cut&sew's, 12 tee's, 2 beanies, 1 snapback, 1 fitted

4 BUTTON UPS HERE IS ALREADY $500. THE REST IS FREE.

March 31, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
BlackScale

BLACK-SCALE.COM

NEW SOCKS

NEW UPDATES

FUCK SWAG RE UP SOON

March 31, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

whats the 5th tee! lol im dying to see what it is

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 31, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
Stoplooklisten

#VIVALABLVCKBOX
March 31, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
murklur

i rarely post but im reading all this bitching about the boxes damn... stop complaining... at the end of the day you're getting MORE than what you paid for and some dudes just get luckier than others or the ones that packed the boxes felt more generous that day. just enjoy the clothes

This is why this will be our last Black Box Project ever. People are never happy and we don't need to do Black Boxes, we just do them to hook our people up. It's crazy how many people are not happy with their Black Boxes.

Thanks for buying them but this will be our last one ever. Hope you guys enjoyed them while they last. 17 more days till the Black Box Project is gone forever.

Sad to hear. I bought a $50 black box last year and it was awesome. I looked like a fucking idiot in the hat, so I traded it. Simple as that...I'll be buying another before the deal runs out.
March 31, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
asvpmoney

can anyone tell me where i can find the silence snapback i been searching for it for a while?

so would i be correct to assume that the funeral snaps will be re-releasing on 4/20 as well??!??!?!?!!

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

March 31, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
ignorantian

the music playing on the home page is so dope
March 31, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
JVYZ

also does anybody know where I can get that jacket from the past season? it was black and from the chest up it had a quilted design and i think the inside was maroon? pretty sure it was black scale lol

edit just found it its called the paneled varsity jacket. only found it in an M anybody know where to get an XL OR XXL its htis one

i saw this in xl on plndr for only 60 bones not long ago at all. check it out homie.

Try black scale sf or NYC

NYC didnt have it
March 31, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Tibo562

Really sucks to see that the Boxes are going away. I always looked forward to Blvck Box season. Thanks to everyone who was bitching about getting hooked up.

yeah it kinda sucks. the boys at black scale even are bummed out. they love hooking everyone up.

honestly it also bums me out because the people that have been into black boxes since the beginning have been great supporters.

Ahh i've been rocking Black Scale tees for 3 years and I'm known by my friends with having shirts that you have to think about kind of stuff haha and some secret government shit

EDIT: How long do will the black box ship after you send the size email form.. just wondering

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

March 31, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
slaytanic666

fuck yea this shit just made 4/20 even better im getting that shit fursure
so whats up with the blvck box mega is it really gonna end in 17 days???
March 31, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Stoplooklisten

Stopped by the SF store earlier but It was closed.. Odd
March 31, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
BlackScale

It was opened all day. Did you take the stairs???

March 31, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
BlackScale

Yessir. April 15th is the last day. We are going to be making the $200 plus boxes massive.

March 31, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
db

suspended

In other words, if youre gonna buy a $200 plus box, wait till the last couple of days lol

March 31, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
Stoplooklisten

Yeah knocked and dude said it was closed.
March 31, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
JIBBA

Yessir. April 15th is the last day. We are going to be making the $200 plus boxes massive.

Wow so tempting to grab a $200 box haha if this is just a black box marketing ploy it's a great one Haha

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 31, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
BlackScale

Time was this?????

We close at 7pm

March 31, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
BlackScale

In other words, if youre gonna buy a $200 plus box, wait till the last couple of days lol

Opposite

March 31, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Stoplooklisten

Ohh okay it was around 7 thought y'all closed at 8.

Time was this?????

We close at 7pm
March 31, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
Hype X Life

@Mega gonna be in the city next week for the slaughterhouse show i want to pick up a box how does this work? do i need to call or can i just go to the shop and pick one up?

Please login first to reply.