FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 29, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
JIBBA

Got my $100 box today and everything is dope. Got 4 tees, a fitted and a black button-up. I hate reading that this is gonna be the last time its done. I'm prolly gonna get a $50 box too before it ends cause you can never have enough blvck scvle tees.

Too all the people whining.... FUCK YOU! Mutha fuckas screwing everyone else over with their bitching. People just need to chill and understand that its all about the luck of the draw. You don't need to cry about shit when you knew it would be random stuff.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 30, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
macabre

^ I get the whole luck aspect of the mystery box. It just irks me that I paid 2x for the same shit as the next guy. I mean you'd be a little irritated too if your box didn't have the fitted and button-up. But fuck it, I might as well grab another $50 box for Black Scale just to support the last mystery ever.
March 30, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Yeah it's pretty weird you got the same as me basically my friend got 100 box and got 4 tees a button up and a cut and sew shirt

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 30, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
Tibo562

Got my $100 box today and everything is dope. Got 4 tees, a fitted and a black button-up. I hate reading that this is gonna be the last time its done. I'm prolly gonna get a $50 box too before it ends cause you can never have enough blvck scvle tees.

Too all the people whining.... FUCK YOU! Mutha fuckas screwing everyone else over with their bitching. People just need to chill and understand that its all about the luck of the draw. You don't need to cry about shit when you knew it would be random stuff.

post pics! even if its low quality

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

March 30, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
NNOLANN

Damn... Looks like I got my first and last blvck box ever.
March 30, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
cs02132

So that wavy hoodie isnt going to be released in the ASAP collab? it was the only thing i was looking for and i didnt see it in the complex article..
March 30, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
cs02132

also does anybody know where I can get that jacket from the past season? it was black and from the chest up it had a quilted design and i think the inside was maroon? pretty sure it was black scale lol

edit just found it its called the paneled varsity jacket. only found it in an M anybody know where to get an XL OR XXL its htis one

March 30, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
EC

got it as a gift. not really into blackscale. its DS.

SOLD.. Can Ship Out Tomorrow With Tracking.
March 30, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
BlackScale

"THIS HOODY CAN GET YOU KILLED" will release online next Thursday.

Proceeds go to Trayvon Martin's family if you didn't think that was going to happen on our end then you must not know us very well.

Black Scale donates a lot of money to charities. Our first charity we ever did was for the Tenderloin Project we did with Sean Desmond. We don't need to tell anyone what we do with the profits but I want to let you know we are from the Bay Area and growing up in the Bay you are surrounded by events that make you want to protest and support what is right. For Oscar Grant Oakland went off and had riots for days with all colors involved. The color barrier gets out of hand and people deep down inside know the difference between right and wrong.

We will also have interviews with people we feel have a strong voice and we look forward to sharing those interviews with you when we release the hoody.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 30, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
BlackScale

THE "THIS HOODY CAN GET YOU KILLED" WILL BE $65

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 30, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
Kapitol

Nice box HATERS_LIFE, I especially like the white t-shirt at the bottom
March 30, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
Kapitol

"THIS HOODY CAN GET YOU KILLED" will release online next Thursday.

Proceeds go to Trayvon Martin's family if you didn't think that was going to happen on our end then you must not know us very well.

Nice, that is very noble of the Black Scale brand to give proceeds
March 30, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
andnad

i rarely post but im reading all this bitching about the boxes damn... stop complaining... at the end of the day you're getting MORE than what you paid for and some dudes just get luckier than others or the ones that packed the boxes felt more generous that day. just enjoy the clothes

This is why this will be our last Black Box Project ever. People are never happy and we don't need to do Black Boxes, we just do them to hook our people up. It's crazy how many people are not happy with their Black Boxes.

Thanks for buying them but this will be our last one ever. Hope you guys enjoyed them while they last. 17 more days till the Black Box Project is gone forever.

I'm honestly sad to hear that... I wish the ungratefulness wasn't so pestering. Guess I have to get one asap.
March 30, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
JVYZ

also does anybody know where I can get that jacket from the past season? it was black and from the chest up it had a quilted design and i think the inside was maroon? pretty sure it was black scale lol

edit just found it its called the paneled varsity jacket. only found it in an M anybody know where to get an XL OR XXL its htis one

i saw this in xl on plndr for only 60 bones not long ago at all. check it out homie.
March 30, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
BuddyOmar

It used to be on Plndr for a while. Honestly you gonna have to browse some obscure internet boutiques that might've bought some black scale shit to have a chance at finding it. Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 30, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
JIBBA

I will tomorrow when I get a chance.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 30, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
bpeezus

$350 box

10 tee's, 2 button ups, jacket, sweater, beanie, and a fitted
March 30, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
Capitalmeth

hey mega, i might of misspelled my email when i made a purchase for a black scale box, wondering what i can do?
March 30, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
flypaper

just copped the paneled varsity for $30 on plndr, lol. couldn't pass on that price
March 30, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
Stoplooklisten

just copped the paneled varsity for $30 on plndr, lol. couldn't pass on that price

where is it? i cant find it.
March 30, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
flypaper

look under Tops, homie
March 30, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
Stoplooklisten

look under Tops, homie

thanks, copped. and i just recently copped the othere paneled varsity off ebay for 30 too
March 30, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

jus got this in my black box size XL
wasnt really plannin on lettin it go though, name a price and we'll see where to go from there cool Pm me dawg

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 30, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
thisizwils

I will tomorrow when I get a chance.

anyone owns this jacket?? how's the fit on this??
March 30, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
thisizwils

anyone owns this jacket?? how’s the fit on this??
March 30, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

anyone owns this jacket?? how’s the fit on this??

fits fitted, I wear XL and Im 6'2, 155 and i think it fits perfect.

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 30, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
heyitscarter

Hey Mega, I know recently there have been re-stocked black scale items on Karmaloop. I'm itching to purchase the Feather B logo tank but at the same time I'm anticipating the Mona Lisa tank also, will they also get restocked? I hate wasting money on shipping on single items when I could wait it out on multiples
March 30, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
Uncle Jack

$350 box

10 tee's, 2 button ups, jacket, sweater, beanie, and a fitted

Interested in selling that anadrome shirt? I'm one island over lol

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

March 30, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
flypaper

look under Tops, homie

thanks, copped. and i just recently copped the othere paneled varsity off ebay for 30 too

no problem

just realized this is my first Black Scale piece that's actually black other than that grey cardigan with the black trim. all the tees i've copped so far are white
March 30, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
griffard

Hey Mega, just bought a $50 box and forgot to write my size in the additional information box...
How do I fix that? I'm a Large by the way

Please login first to reply.