March 28, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
asapflacko

Kid was profiled as a "thug" because he was wearing a hoody, thus the "this hoody can get you killed"

Pretty sure Mega said it'll be out this weekend, no idea if its going online or not but I need dat.
March 29, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Uncle Jack

^ This.

Niggas need to really Google some shit before they post in a forum making themselves look stupid. It literally took 10 seconds on Google to find out that pic was fake. SMH....

Props for the hoodie Mega. Glad you didn't jump on that Kony shit. I'll be copping one of these.

really? it took a 10 second google search to find out that pic IS him. you can't cite google as a source of information against an argument that came from google. i mean, the internet is full of information supporting any argument.

either way, i dont know if its really him or not. it probably isn't. but that isn't what matters. what matters is that all of the pics of trayvon martin depicted in the media are pics of him when he was much younger.

is this really a 17 year old? eh, maybe it is. maybe he was just a "frail-ass nigga who wears smalls" like so many on HB. i dont know. i don't care. but what i do know is that there is DEFINITELY a media bias to this story. (as with the kony story). i think the fact that the mass media is able to paint their picture of the truth (which is probably motivated by viewership and money), and the fact that the people will just accept it, eat it up, and shit it back out on twitter/fb is more of an interesting social topic.

anyways.....

can't wait for that ASAP drop!!!!!!

Dude, you can't be serious. Michelle Malkin posted that thugged out photo on her website. It ISN'T him. She apologized for it. It took me one Google search to find that information out. What don't you understand?

I know it's cool to be all contrary and anti-media, anti-government, anti-everything, but you should really get your facts straight. Maybe take a look at this: Debunking the Right Wing Media Conspiracy Theory of the Trayvon Martin Story...

Hopping down off my soapbox. Let's keep it BLVCK SCVLE...

Long story short: The thugged out Trayvon is from Georgia, the Trayvon who was shot is from Florida. Two different Trayvons.

This is a very complicated issue. NO issue whether it's 9/11, the Kony 2012 shit, or this for that matter, are Black and White. There is always grey matter in any issue and lets not forget that before making confident assertions that we can't prove without 100% of a doubt.

Personally, I feel this is a horrible incident due to the law that exists here in Florida. Everybody here has guns for the most part so believe it or not, if Zimmerman was attacked, even if he did follow and provoke Trayvon, believe it or not, Zimmerman is completely within his legal rights to do so. It's a very, very fucked up law but in many instances it has saved lives. Laws and human beings are not perfect and this case is an example of it.

I do feel that before this thread is completely ruined and becomes yet another tiring Trayvon Martin debate thread, we just drop it now.

Side note: Hoodies do look cool regardless of the statement they make.

#NOHOMODOE

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

March 29, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
BlackScale

^ This.

Niggas need to really Google some shit before they post in a forum making themselves look stupid. It literally took 10 seconds on Google to find out that pic was fake. SMH....

Props for the hoodie Mega. Glad you didn't jump on that Kony shit. I'll be copping one of these.

YESSIR. THANK YOU. WE ARE COMING OUT WITH INTERVIEWS WITH SOME AMAZING PEOPLE WEARING THE HOODY AND TO GIVE PROCEEDS BACK TO THE MARTIN FAMILY.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 29, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
asvpmoney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fse8RgXVOvw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

the last time i tried on a starter cap that shit was mad small on my head but i REALLY want this grandslam snap!
i see droop has like a mini afro thing goin on and i mean i dont have one just a big ass head lol 7 5/8 fitted. can i get some opinions on whether or not you guys think it would fit ok?

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

March 29, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

don't like the hoodie. get the message, just don't feel the concept.
March 29, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

This is my 50$ box big ups to the SF crew and mega

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 29, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
Brick Flair

if anyone gets this in a M, white black or maroon, from their box and whats to sell it lmk

March 29, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

That's a pretty old tee I believe you won't find those in the box

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 29, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
macabre

damn I got same box minus beanie for $100 box...
March 29, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
Tibo562

dammm super hook up, I might just buy 2 $50 boxes instead of $100.. lol 4 shirts a snap for 100 is not worth it.

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

March 29, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
ignorantian

So is the hoodie gonna be online, Mega?
March 29, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

I think the hoodie is an online release not sure? Someone correct me on that

March 29, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
macabre

dammm super hook up, I might just buy 2 $50 boxes instead of $100.. lol 4 shirts a snap for 100 is not worth it.

i was fine with mine until I saw that $50 box is the same.
March 29, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
BlackScale

Yes it release next Thursday online at Black-Scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 29, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
Tibo562

do you guys have a picture of the real hoodie other than the last one that was posted? and what will be the retail price?

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

March 29, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Capitalmeth

so how long does it take usually to get the black box form?
March 29, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
low_k3y

Yo Meg@, were u at Kendrick's show last night? He was rockin a BS tank and the BLVCK ring too. I got vip so I asked him bout it and I think he said he stopped by the SF shop... Haha did he?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 29, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
9inchesofsole

Ok I've been mia on this thread, just making sure the treyvon hoody is releasing Thursday and the ASAP collab is dropping next Saturday?
March 29, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
goldANDsacks

i was fine with mine until I saw that $50 box is the same. Kinda feel like they might of mixed up my order accidentally

the risk with buying 2 $50 boxes is that you might receive some duplicates.
March 29, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
Call Me Daddy

Ok I've been mia on this thread, just making sure the treyvon hoody is releasing Thursday and the ASAP collab is dropping next Saturday?

can you not read dude. its answered like 3 posts ahead of when you asked smh
March 29, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Grizzly Adams

Damn, the SF store must have a huge stock of those BS beanies and camp hats. Those have been going in boxes for more than a few seasons now.
March 29, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com

March 29, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
artistiq

lol how come all these 100 boxes are basically the same as the 50 boxes, with just an extra item.
March 29, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
cfis300

I bought a $500 box. It was delivered Monday but I was in Vegas till last night so will post pictures tonight or tomorrow night.
March 29, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
cfis300

OH and the weight on it was 5lbs.
March 29, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
andnad

i rarely post but im reading all this bitching about the boxes damn... stop complaining... at the end of the day you're getting MORE than what you paid for and some dudes just get luckier than others or the ones that packed the boxes felt more generous that day. just enjoy the clothes
March 29, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
BlackScale

i rarely post but im reading all this bitching about the boxes damn... stop complaining... at the end of the day you're getting MORE than what you paid for and some dudes just get luckier than others or the ones that packed the boxes felt more generous that day. just enjoy the clothes

This is why this will be our last Black Box Project ever. People are never happy and we don't need to do Black Boxes, we just do them to hook our people up. It's crazy how many people are not happy with their Black Boxes.

Thanks for buying them but this will be our last one ever. Hope you guys enjoyed them while they last. 17 more days till the Black Box Project is gone forever.

March 29, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
BlackScale

do you guys have a picture of the real hoodie other than the last one that was posted? and what will be the retail price?

Coming soon. Very soon.

March 29, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
vafins

got my 50$ box today and was impressed like usual thanks meg and the black scale crew
March 29, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
BlvckRebel

This is why this will be our last Black Box Project ever. People are never happy and we don't need to do Black Boxes, we just do them to hook our people up. It's crazy how many people are not happy with their Black Boxes.

Thanks for buying them but this will be our last one ever. Hope you guys enjoyed them while they last. 17 more days till the Black Box Project is gone forever.

sigh, this is what ungratefulness causes

Jamaica be the motherland

Please login first to reply.