[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

March 26, 2012 @ 23:28:14
Yeah, broward county. I was born and raised in plantation. Now I'm living in st Lucie about 45 mins north.

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 26, 2012 @ 23:42:38
http://www.complex.com/style/2012/01/blvck-scvle-x-asap-rocky-collection

save the link or somethin. gotta be the 5th time its been posted.

oh and there's more to the capsule, so don't trip.
March 27, 2012 @ 00:28:05
you bookmarked that shit

Jamaica be the motherland

March 27, 2012 @ 00:47:09
you bookmarked that shit

haha not even. typed "black scale asap rocky complex" in google and it came up in 2 seconds.
March 27, 2012 @ 04:09:03
I appreciate everyone helping eachother on our thread. It's dope. Thank you

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 27, 2012 @ 04:14:14
Anything special going on for 420 ?? smokeyface
March 27, 2012 @ 04:15:31
Nicky Diamonds is a good friend of mine and he'a helped me a lot in this business.

We are all pretty much friends that have brands and we have worked in the same industry for a long time.

I can say the guys like Nick, The Hundreds and a few more brands that are super big now deserve all the good stuff in life. They deserve everything because they been doing it for so long now.

If I had that money I probably would be showing some of my purchases too because it's a great feeling to treat yourself. But I'm not close to being there yet so I have more work to do till I get there.

When you guys get the opportunity to become successful I hope you also treat yourself to the fruits of your labor and enjoy every second of it. We all are trying to figure it out and it's no point in being negative about the next person. That's what will leave you behind if you worry about what the person has. Someone's always going to have more than but it's other things in life you have that we don't have that we envy.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 27, 2012 @ 04:16:21

Yes and yes. It's a surprise. It's in SF only.

More info to come.

Purple Swag.

That's all.

March 27, 2012 @ 04:21:14
Well I'll be there! Sounds like another A$AP party lol
March 27, 2012 @ 04:23:24
Nicky Diamonds is a good friend of mine and he'a helped me a lot in this business.

We are all pretty much friends that have brands and we have worked in the same industry for a long time.

I can say the guys like Nick, The Hundreds and a few more brands that are super big now deserve all the good stuff in life. They deserve everything because they been doing it for so long now.

If I had that money I probably would be showing some of my purchases too because it's a great feeling to treat yourself. But I'm not close to being there yet so I have more work to do till I get there.

When you guys get the opportunity to become successful I hope you also treat yourself to the fruits of your labor and enjoy every second of it. We all are trying to figure it out and it's no point in being negative about the next person. That's what will leave you behind if you worry about what the person has. Someone's always going to have more than but it's other things in life you have that we don't have that we envy.

Talk is real mega, it is a good feeling to have a little bread to blow on something you wouldn't have in the past. I just copped a pair of Ferragamo's for my wedding coming up, Ive been showing them off like Ive never had money before, haha! I am not really rich at all(although the term is extremely relative) but I have worked hard(school, work, life, etc.) to get where i am so I get proud when I can treat myself. Some people show shining as a way to boast and brag which in some cases is the case but in others it just shows what ANYBODY can pull off in America as long as your willing to sweat and not sitting around with your hands out!

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 27, 2012 @ 04:26:16

#realtalk #blastthatinspiration #motivated
March 27, 2012 @ 04:28:11
Like if yall had lamborghini money you wouldnt be stuntin around just to show it off and tweetin pics to everybody and their mom.. yeah right. we would all do it

Column

March 27, 2012 @ 04:48:37
hawaii shop is a fucking must!!!!
March 27, 2012 @ 04:54:18
Honestly if I had a lot of money I wouldn't show it off. The worst thing you can do is make yourself a target. Not gonna lie I would buy a nice car and clothing of course. But unless you have a lot of shooter money buddy can't be like Birdman just stunting completely wreckless.
March 27, 2012 @ 05:11:46
Cant hate on a guy on his grind and shit, but its just cocky for a dude to post shit like that.
anyways, is it april 7th yet..... fuck.

March 27, 2012 @ 05:21:58
Honestly if I had a lot of money I wouldn't show it off. The worst thing you can do is make yourself a target. Not gonna lie I would buy a nice car and clothing of course. But unless you have a lot of shooter money buddy can't be like Birdman just stunting completely wreckless.
That is true buddy! Youd have dudes creepin up behind you! #NOHOMODOE

Column

March 27, 2012 @ 05:57:28
yo Mega is the A$AP collab gon be limited to one hoody per person. my potna has to work the day of the release so he wont be able to make it to the city (we're co workers and I took the day off first, lol) . we wear different sizes too if that matters.
March 27, 2012 @ 06:53:24
On the A$AP capsule I've noticed that there's only 4 Tees. Does anyone know what the 5th one is?
March 27, 2012 @ 07:21:15
That is true buddy! Youd have dudes creepin up behind you! #NOHOMODOE

#OYYOY #SUSSNIKKAS
March 27, 2012 @ 07:32:41
Respect to the brand owners that actually spend time in these threads addressing their fans/customers like Mega and Jason in 5th Column. Wish Bobby still popped in to the Hundreds thread. Maybe he does, I haven't seen him post lately though.
March 27, 2012 @ 09:14:09
Back to Black Scale talk. If you have things to say outside of Black Scale take it to their threads.

March 27, 2012 @ 12:06:34
mega when are we gonna be seeing some new denim or pants?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 27, 2012 @ 15:17:16

More info to come.

Purple Swag.

That's all.

Will we be able to do phone orders?
March 27, 2012 @ 16:11:56
cosign motherfucker on the hawaii shop!
March 27, 2012 @ 20:15:45
anyone else get their black boxes in yet post pics
March 27, 2012 @ 20:18:08

More info to come.

Purple Swag.

That's all.

shiiit me mayn, hate being from england! haha!

FVCKBLVCK

March 27, 2012 @ 20:49:06
anyone else get their black boxes in yet post pics

I'm all the way in NY so I don't get my shit for another 4 days :|
March 27, 2012 @ 22:15:43
Please login first to reply.
x