Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 28, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Dat1Dude562

Got my reversible souvenir jacket in today. Love it so much. Quality and fit is on point

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 28, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
Blvckcolvmn

I got $20 on BuddyOmar being a closeted homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that. #NOHOMODOE

He will see your 20 and raise you 49 bones #nohomodoe

cosign buddy on some new footwear... Poison pack was that Whipple they stay in rotation

Fuck that. Imma raise that nigga $250. Buddy is a degenerate sports better real talk. Anyways I'm with you big dog. I still have my poison high tops chillin here. They good shoes. Just wish they didn't crease as bad as they have.

But yeah mega when them wingtip boots coming out again? I'd wear my Enyce shirt for a week if you tell me they're actually coming back.
YO my shoes been doin the same thing! I feel you on dat buddy #NOHOMODOE cant be having that crease on the shoe but they stay poppin up #NOHOMODOEX2

Column

March 28, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
Grizzly Adams

Your text to link here...

asap tees already on resell what is this

That's the tour stuff from a week ago or so that was an LA store exclusive. It's different from what is coming out on the 7th.
March 28, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
Shaboopy

Yeah I also got a beanie

What beanie did you get? LOGOTYPE BEANIE? I still need to pick one up with this SF weather.

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

March 28, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

One side is white with a black B and otherwise is black with a white S

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 28, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
vafins

One side is white with a black B and otherwise is black with a white S

you got 4 tees that camp and a beanie in a 50? hope mine looks like that
March 28, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
ignorantian

SO FUCKING DOOOPE
March 28, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK out.

This hoody can get you killed

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 28, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
Bloodbath

Much Respect for that Treyvon hoodie.

BLOODBATH KILLS | @BLDBTH | BLOODBATHPROJECT.COM

March 28, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
BuddyOmar

Good thing I'm a light skinned nigga. If I was Trayvon dark a nigga would be dead af wearing that buhlee dat

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 28, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
BuddyOmar

I got $20 on BuddyOmar being a closeted homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that. #NOHOMODOE

He will see your 20 and raise you 49 bones #nohomodoe

cosign buddy on some new footwear... Poison pack was that Whipple they stay in rotation

Fuck that. Imma raise that nigga $250. Buddy is a degenerate sports better real talk. Anyways I'm with you big dog. I still have my poison high tops chillin here. They good shoes. Just wish they didn't crease as bad as they have.

But yeah mega when them wingtip boots coming out again? I'd wear my Enyce shirt for a week if you tell me they're actually coming back.
YO my shoes been doin the same thing! I feel you on dat buddy #NOHOMODOE cant be having that crease on the shoe but they stay poppin up #NOHOMODOEX2

lmao. Yeah when I bought them they looked like one of the homies broke his ankle playing ball or some shit in these jawns. Looks like a nigga with Gumby-like flexibility was flexing his ankles so as to deliver my ass perfectly creased sneaks. It really doesn't matter though because I wear my jeans down to my ankles. They honestly look a lot like Lanvins if they were made of snake-skin in certain light.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 28, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
Tibo562

BLVCK out.

when this hoody gonna come out.. i need that

I miss my OJ Simpson shirt!! I swear i get compliments everywhere I go, That shit was on sale in active and no one wanted it, but I bought that shit. SOMEONE sell me one! sheeeeeshh

Yo I got a white medium one speedy claxton

I need some tees in XL and never worn or some hoodies n shit

oh yeah and for that oj simpson shirt some chick told me that there was suppose to be a skeleton or someshit on the shirt like secret i just remembered.. is this true?

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

March 28, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
BlackScale

BLVCK out.

when this hoody gonna come out.. i need that

I miss my OJ Simpson shirt!! I swear i get compliments everywhere I go, That shit was on sale in active and no one wanted it, but I bought that shit. SOMEONE sell me one! sheeeeeshh

Yo I got a white medium one speedy claxton

I need some tees in XL and never worn or some hoodies n shit

oh yeah and for that oj simpson shirt some chick told me that there was suppose to be a skeleton or someshit on the shirt like secret i just remembered.. is this true?

Hoody Releases in a few days. Make sure to check the thread. It's only 100 made.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 28, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
goldANDsacks

is that really a treyvon martin hoody? i mean, it sucks that the kid died and all, but i'd rather see a hoody pointing out the media's reaction to the incident than the incident itself. see pic below:

i mean, what are they doing? brain washing us? calling us sheep? painting a false picture to tell a better story than what really happened.

at least it isn't some Kony bullshit.
March 28, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
scélérat

is that really a treyvon martin hoody? i mean, it sucks that the kid died and all, but i'd rather see a hoody pointing out the media's reaction to the incident than the incident itself. see pic below:

i mean, what are they doing? brain washing us? calling us sheep? painting a false picture to tell a better story than what really happened.

What really happen then???????

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

March 28, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
scélérat

You do know that dude isn't really him right??????

That nigga with middle fingers sticking out. and the white skull cap isn't even him.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

March 28, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
DarkGrapes

^ This.

Niggas need to really Google some shit before they post in a forum making themselves look stupid. It literally took 10 seconds on Google to find out that pic was fake. SMH....

Props for the hoodie Mega. Glad you didn't jump on that Kony shit. I'll be copping one of these.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

March 28, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
Call Me Daddy

That kid was suspended from school for having pot residue in his bag. And apparently went for the mexicans gun.
This is as corny aas that kony shit. I dont think these should be made/ bought imo until all the details and facts are set straight. Everyone is so gullible for bullshit.
March 28, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
DarkGrapes

That kid was suspended from school for having pot residue in his bag. And apparently went for the mexicans gun....

I dont think these should be made/ bought imo until all the details and facts are set straight. Everyone is so gullible for bullshit.

Irony.

March 28, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
Blvckcolvmn

No disrespect but lets just stay on black scale.. That topic is too heated to be disscused here. And its not right place for it

Column

March 28, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
Blvckcolvmn

Never mind... I just got how the hoodie was related to the topic.. My bad guys

Column

March 28, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
goldANDsacks

^ This.

Niggas need to really Google some shit before they post in a forum making themselves look stupid. It literally took 10 seconds on Google to find out that pic was fake. SMH....

Props for the hoodie Mega. Glad you didn't jump on that Kony shit. I'll be copping one of these.

really? it took a 10 second google search to find out that pic IS him. you can't cite google as a source of information against an argument that came from google. i mean, the internet is full of information supporting any argument.

either way, i dont know if its really him or not. it probably isn't. but that isn't what matters. what matters is that the most used pic of trayvon martin depicted in the media is of him when he was much younger. it was specifically chosen to trigger an emotional reaction to the story, even though it's outdated. its kinda like if i went on a dating website and posted a pic of me 5 years ago when i was hitting the gym, but in actually i'm really overweight and sloppy now.

is this really a 17 year old? eh, maybe it is. maybe he was just a "frail-ass nigga who wears smalls" like so many on HB. i dont know. i don't care. but what i do know is that there is DEFINITELY a media bias to this story. (as with the kony story). i think the fact that the mass media is able to paint their picture of the truth (which is probably motivated by viewership and money), and the fact that the people will just accept it, eat it up, and shit it back out on twitter/fb is more of an interesting social topic.

anyways.....

can't wait for that ASAP drop!!!!!!
March 28, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
heyitscarter

I'm really interested in some black scale tanks in a medium, pm me if you have any!
March 28, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
DarkGrapes

^ This.

really? it took a 10 second google search to find out that pic IS him. you can't cite google as a source of information against an argument that came from google. i mean, the internet is full of information supporting any argument.

either way, i dont know if its really him or not. it probably isn't. but that isn't what matters. what matters is that all of the pics of trayvon martin depicted in the media are pics of him when he was much younger.

is this really a 17 year old? eh, maybe it is. maybe he was just a "frail-ass nigga who wears smalls" like so many on HB. i dont know. i don't care. but what i do know is that there is DEFINITELY a media bias to this story. (as with the kony story). i think the fact that the mass media is able to paint their picture of the truth (which is probably motivated by viewership and money), and the fact that the people will just accept it, eat it up, and shit it back out on twitter/fb is more of an interesting social topic.

anyways.....

Dude, you can't be serious. Michelle Malkin posted that thugged out photo on her website. It ISN'T him. She apologized for it. It took me one Google search to find that information out. What don't you understand?

I know it's cool to be all contrary and anti-media, anti-government, anti-everything, but you should really get your facts straight. Maybe take a look at this: Debunking the Right Wing Media Conspiracy Theory of the Trayvon Martin Story...

Hopping down off my soapbox. Let's keep it BLVCK SCVLE...

March 28, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
BuddyOmar

^ This.

either way, i dont know if its really him or not. it probably isn't. but that isn't what matters. what matters is that all of the pics of trayvon martin depicted in the media are pics of him when he was much younger.

anyways.....

Dude, you can't be serious. Michelle Malkin posted that thugged out photo on her website. It ISN'T him. She apologized for it. It took me one Google search to find that information out. What don't you understand?

I know it's cool to be all contrary and anti-media, anti-government, anti-everything, but you should really get your facts straight. Maybe take a look at this: Debunking the Right Wing Media Conspiracy Theory of the Trayvon Martin Story...

Long story short: The thugged out Trayvon is from Georgia, the Trayvon who was shot is from Florida. Two different Trayvons.

This is a very complicated issue. NO issue whether it's 9/11, the Kony 2012 shit, or this for that matter, are Black and White. There is always grey matter in any issue and lets not forget that before making confident assertions that we can't prove without 100% of a doubt.

Personally, I feel this is a horrible incident due to the law that exists here in Florida. Everybody here has guns for the most part so believe it or not, if Zimmerman was attacked, even if he did follow and provoke Trayvon, believe it or not, Zimmerman is completely within his legal rights to do so. It's a very, very fucked up law but in many instances it has saved lives. Laws and human beings are not perfect and this case is an example of it.

I do feel that before this thread is completely ruined and becomes yet another tiring Trayvon Martin debate thread, we just drop it now.

Side note: Hoodies do look cool regardless of the statement they make.

March 28, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

Alright guys Black Scale related shit now

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 28, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
goldANDsacks

NO.

you dont get to have the last word then change the subject back to blvck scvle. I DO!!!

i said it prob wasn't him (which it isn't). i also said that wasn't the issue. regarding your comment, i was refuting the use of "a 10 second google search" against an argument that came from a "10 second google search". its like saying: "that guy is a liar! he told me so."

either way.. my whole post started as a troll. i really dont care about this trayvon martin shit. im just bored at work. however, media bias is a real thing, and something i think is attune to some blvck scvle themes (at least more than the trayvon shooting itself). and i do hope they dont actually make trayvon martin hoodies (at least at this point in time). btw, isn't "anti-media, anti-government, anti-everything" kind of what blvck scvle does? fuck swag.

with that said, no more talk of this subject. anymore from now on and you're being counter-productive to this thread and an overall communist. back to blvck. April 7 cannot come soon enough!
March 28, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
DarkGrapes

^ LOL @ this dude...at least you admitted you were a troll.

Anyway....again, Mega, props for the hoody.

March 28, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
macabre

Mega is this what we really getting for $100?

It's still a deal, think even if the shirts were on sale 25 a piece vs 32, and a hat 35-40 instead of 50, he still has $140 worth of merch for a bill, it is still a damn good deal.

Well for a $100 i was expecting at most 4 shirts,some Cut & sew stuff, or 4-5 shirts, 2 hats or some shit like that..

Those shirts run $32 each in store, so that's already $128 right there, plus the hat, which is probably another $30. So, that's $150 worth of gear, with minimal tax and shipping costs. It's not bad.

There are always people who will get more or less than whatever it is you get. There are always people who complain too, not matter what they got, even though they're getting a damn good deal.

Anybody else's boxes come in?
March 28, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Tibo562

Can someone explain the meaning of this hoodie I got one in my mind but I just want to clear it up..
And when will this release? I need that shiii

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

Please login first to reply.