Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 26, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
brothermusic27

So no hats on the asap capsule?
So no hats on the asap capsule?

Yea whats good with that hat?

If u paid attention to the thread this has been answered several times, it drops in may

So your saying it drops in may? I cant be definite as my "sarcastic asshole" is a little rusty.

yes. may. lol

Behold and see US, You pass by US.. You are now once was I. US i am now, You soon will be. Prepare for death and Follow Me: @brothermusic27

March 26, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
dalek

Where can I see all the Asap stuff that's dropping? I checked the site but couldn't find it...
March 26, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
quiet1

suspended

lmfao meg@ you be up madd early...

at least you're up early, making random comments about your brand, shows you are always thinking about it, regardless if you are promoting or not.

SOME of your business partners down there on fairfax, has twitters showcasing their new luxury car pickups and other extravagant high end products like we as consumers of their own brand, GIVE A FUCK.

not mentioning any names...

shout out to nick lol. that is some stupid shit.
real dudes talk about their brands, not all the bullshit

I'm a Floridian nigga. Which niggas are stunting over there? Yall can PM. I'm just curious. On some mediatakeout.com shit nahmean?

Where in FL u at?

Plantation big homie. How about yall?[/
quote]

I'm in Orlando, where is plantation? South FL?

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

March 26, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
777ichael

Yeah, broward county. I was born and raised in plantation. Now I'm living in st Lucie about 45 mins north.

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

March 26, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
quiet1

suspended

True, I've never been down there but I hear it is nice

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

March 26, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
low_k3y

http://www.complex.com/style/2012/01/blvck-scvle-x-asap-rocky-collection

save the link or somethin. gotta be the 5th time its been posted.

oh and there's more to the capsule, so don't trip.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 27, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
BlvckRebel

you bookmarked that shit

Jamaica be the motherland

March 27, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
low_k3y

you bookmarked that shit

haha not even. typed "black scale asap rocky complex" in google and it came up in 2 seconds.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 27, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
BlackScale

I appreciate everyone helping eachother on our thread. It's dope. Thank you

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 27, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Anything special going on for 420 ?? cool

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 27, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
BlackScale

Nicky Diamonds is a good friend of mine and he'a helped me a lot in this business.

We are all pretty much friends that have brands and we have worked in the same industry for a long time.

I can say the guys like Nick, The Hundreds and a few more brands that are super big now deserve all the good stuff in life. They deserve everything because they been doing it for so long now.

If I had that money I probably would be showing some of my purchases too because it's a great feeling to treat yourself. But I'm not close to being there yet so I have more work to do till I get there.

When you guys get the opportunity to become successful I hope you also treat yourself to the fruits of your labor and enjoy every second of it. We all are trying to figure it out and it's no point in being negative about the next person. That's what will leave you behind if you worry about what the person has. Someone's always going to have more than but it's other things in life you have that we don't have that we envy.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 27, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
BlackScale

Yes and yes. It's a surprise. It's in SF only.

More info to come.

Purple Swag.

That's all.

March 27, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Well I'll be there! Sounds like another A$AP party lol

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 27, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Seppuku

Nicky Diamonds is a good friend of mine and he'a helped me a lot in this business.

We are all pretty much friends that have brands and we have worked in the same industry for a long time.

I can say the guys like Nick, The Hundreds and a few more brands that are super big now deserve all the good stuff in life. They deserve everything because they been doing it for so long now.

If I had that money I probably would be showing some of my purchases too because it's a great feeling to treat yourself. But I'm not close to being there yet so I have more work to do till I get there.

When you guys get the opportunity to become successful I hope you also treat yourself to the fruits of your labor and enjoy every second of it. We all are trying to figure it out and it's no point in being negative about the next person. That's what will leave you behind if you worry about what the person has. Someone's always going to have more than but it's other things in life you have that we don't have that we envy.

Talk is real mega, it is a good feeling to have a little bread to blow on something you wouldn't have in the past. I just copped a pair of Ferragamo's for my wedding coming up, Ive been showing them off like Ive never had money before, haha! I am not really rich at all(although the term is extremely relative) but I have worked hard(school, work, life, etc.) to get where i am so I get proud when I can treat myself. Some people show shining as a way to boast and brag which in some cases is the case but in others it just shows what ANYBODY can pull off in America as long as your willing to sweat and not sitting around with your hands out!

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 27, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
airkenny

suspended

#realtalk #blastthatinspiration #motivated

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

March 27, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Like if yall had lamborghini money you wouldnt be stuntin around just to show it off and tweetin pics to everybody and their mom.. yeah right. we would all do it

Column

March 27, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
motherfucker

hawaii shop is a fucking must!!!!

instagram.com/okamidaniel69

March 27, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
BuddyOmar

Honestly if I had a lot of money I wouldn't show it off. The worst thing you can do is make yourself a target. Not gonna lie I would buy a nice car and clothing of course. But unless you have a lot of shooter money buddy can't be like Birdman just stunting completely wreckless.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 27, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
db

suspended

Cant hate on a guy on his grind and shit, but its just cocky for a dude to post shit like that.
anyways, is it april 7th yet..... fuck.

March 27, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Honestly if I had a lot of money I wouldn't show it off. The worst thing you can do is make yourself a target. Not gonna lie I would buy a nice car and clothing of course. But unless you have a lot of shooter money buddy can't be like Birdman just stunting completely wreckless.
That is true buddy! Youd have dudes creepin up behind you! #NOHOMODOE

Column

March 27, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
FCKNsteez

yo Mega is the A$AP collab gon be limited to one hoody per person. my potna has to work the day of the release so he wont be able to make it to the city (we're co workers and I took the day off first, lol) . we wear different sizes too if that matters.
March 27, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

On the A$AP capsule I've noticed that there's only 4 Tees. Does anyone know what the 5th one is?

March 27, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
BuddyOmar

That is true buddy! Youd have dudes creepin up behind you! #NOHOMODOE

#OYYOY #SUSSNIKKAS

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 27, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
ignorantian

Respect to the brand owners that actually spend time in these threads addressing their fans/customers like Mega and Jason in 5th Column. Wish Bobby still popped in to the Hundreds thread. Maybe he does, I haven't seen him post lately though.
March 27, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
BlackScale

Back to Black Scale talk. If you have things to say outside of Black Scale take it to their threads.

March 27, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
JVYZ

mega when are we gonna be seeing some new denim or pants?
March 27, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
NNOLANN

More info to come.

Purple Swag.

That's all.

Will we be able to do phone orders?
March 27, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
LUXDIV

cosign motherfucker on the hawaii shop!
March 27, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
vafins

anyone else get their black boxes in yet post pics

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 27, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
kushfilled

More info to come.

Purple Swag.

That's all.

shiiit me mayn, hate being from england! haha!

FVCKBLVCK

Please login first to reply.