[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Mar 28, 2012 @ 20:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dude, you can't be serious. Michelle Malkin posted that thugged out photo on her website. It ISN'T him. She apologized for it. It took me one Google search to find that information out. What don't you understand?

I know it's cool to be all contrary and anti-media, anti-government, anti-everything, but you should really get your facts straight. Maybe take a look at this: Debunking the Right Wing Media Conspiracy Theory of the Trayvon Martin Story...

Hopping down off my soapbox. Let's keep it BLVCK SCVLE...

NO.

you dont get to have the last word then change the subject back to blvck scvle. I DO!!!

i said it prob wasn't him (which it isn't). i also said that wasn't the issue. regarding your comment, i was refuting the use of "a 10 second google search" against an argument that came from a "10 second google search". its like saying: "that guy is a liar! he told me so."

either way.. my whole post started as a troll. i really dont care about this trayvon martin shit. im just bored at work. however, media bias is a real thing, and something i think is attune to some blvck scvle themes (at least more than the trayvon shooting itself). and i do hope they dont actually make trayvon martin hoodies (at least at this point in time). btw, isn't "anti-media, anti-government, anti-everything" kind of what blvck scvle does? fuck swag.

with that said, no more talk of this subject. anymore from now on and you're being counter-productive to this thread and an overall communist. back to blvck. April 7 cannot come soon enough!
Mar 28, 2012 @ 21:06
^ LOL @ this dude...at least you admitted you were a troll.

Anyway....again, Mega, props for the hoody.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

Mar 28, 2012 @ 22:12
Well for a $100 i was expecting at most 4 shirts,some Cut & sew stuff, or 4-5 shirts, 2 hats or some shit like that..

Those shirts run $32 each in store, so that's already $128 right there, plus the hat, which is probably another $30. So, that's $150 worth of gear, with minimal tax and shipping costs. It's not bad.

There are always people who will get more or less than whatever it is you get. There are always people who complain too, not matter what they got, even though they're getting a damn good deal.

Anybody else's boxes come in?
Mar 28, 2012 @ 23:33
Can someone explain the meaning of this hoodie I got one in my mind but I just want to clear it up..
And when will this release? I need that shiii

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

Mar 28, 2012 @ 23:37
Kid was profiled as a "thug" because he was wearing a hoody, thus the "this hoody can get you killed"

Pretty sure Mega said it'll be out this weekend, no idea if its going online or not but I need dat.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 01:34

Dude, you can't be serious. Michelle Malkin posted that thugged out photo on her website. It ISN'T him. She apologized for it. It took me one Google search to find that information out. What don't you understand?

I know it's cool to be all contrary and anti-media, anti-government, anti-everything, but you should really get your facts straight. Maybe take a look at this: Debunking the Right Wing Media Conspiracy Theory of the Trayvon Martin Story...

Hopping down off my soapbox. Let's keep it BLVCK SCVLE...

Long story short: The thugged out Trayvon is from Georgia, the Trayvon who was shot is from Florida. Two different Trayvons.

This is a very complicated issue. NO issue whether it's 9/11, the Kony 2012 shit, or this for that matter, are Black and White. There is always grey matter in any issue and lets not forget that before making confident assertions that we can't prove without 100% of a doubt.

Personally, I feel this is a horrible incident due to the law that exists here in Florida. Everybody here has guns for the most part so believe it or not, if Zimmerman was attacked, even if he did follow and provoke Trayvon, believe it or not, Zimmerman is completely within his legal rights to do so. It's a very, very fucked up law but in many instances it has saved lives. Laws and human beings are not perfect and this case is an example of it.

I do feel that before this thread is completely ruined and becomes yet another tiring Trayvon Martin debate thread, we just drop it now.

Side note: Hoodies do look cool regardless of the statement they make.

#NOHOMODOE

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Mar 29, 2012 @ 02:14
^ This.

Niggas need to really Google some shit before they post in a forum making themselves look stupid. It literally took 10 seconds on Google to find out that pic was fake. SMH....

Props for the hoodie Mega. Glad you didn't jump on that Kony shit. I'll be copping one of these.

YESSIR. THANK YOU. WE ARE COMING OUT WITH INTERVIEWS WITH SOME AMAZING PEOPLE WEARING THE HOODY AND TO GIVE PROCEEDS BACK TO THE MARTIN FAMILY.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 29, 2012 @ 03:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fse8RgXVOvw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

the last time i tried on a starter cap that shit was mad small on my head but i REALLY want this grandslam snap!
i see droop has like a mini afro thing goin on and i mean i dont have one just a big ass head lol 7 5/8 fitted. can i get some opinions on whether or not you guys think it would fit ok?

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:17
don't like the hoodie. get the message, just don't feel the concept.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 04:53

This is my 50$ box big ups to the SF crew and mega

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:43
if anyone gets this in a M, white black or maroon, from their box and whats to sell it lmk

(Invalid img)
Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:46
That's a pretty old tee I believe you won't find those in the box

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:46

damn I got same box minus beanie for $100 box...
Mar 29, 2012 @ 05:51

dammm super hook up, I might just buy 2 $50 boxes instead of $100.. lol 4 shirts a snap for 100 is not worth it.

Vans Wtap Sk8 high and Chukka Peep the sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/162945/

Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:07
So is the hoodie gonna be online, Mega?
Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:10
I think the hoodie is an online release not sure? Someone correct me on that

Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:21

dammm super hook up, I might just buy 2 $50 boxes instead of $100.. lol 4 shirts a snap for 100 is not worth it.

i was fine with mine until I saw that $50 box is the same.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:39

Yes it release next Thursday online at Black-Scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:42

Yes it release next Thursday online at Black-Scale.com

do you guys have a picture of the real hoodie other than the last one that was posted? and what will be the retail price?

Mar 29, 2012 @ 07:03
so how long does it take usually to get the black box form?
Mar 29, 2012 @ 07:51
Yo Meg@, were u at Kendrick's show last night? He was rockin a BS tank and the BLVCK ring too. I got vip so I asked him bout it and I think he said he stopped by the SF shop... Haha did he?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

Mar 29, 2012 @ 09:40
Ok I've been mia on this thread, just making sure the treyvon hoody is releasing Thursday and the ASAP collab is dropping next Saturday?
Mar 29, 2012 @ 14:45

i was fine with mine until I saw that $50 box is the same. Kinda feel like they might of mixed up my order accidentally

the risk with buying 2 $50 boxes is that you might receive some duplicates.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 15:48
Ok I've been mia on this thread, just making sure the treyvon hoody is releasing Thursday and the ASAP collab is dropping next Saturday?

can you not read dude. its answered like 3 posts ahead of when you asked smh
Mar 29, 2012 @ 17:13
Damn, the SF store must have a huge stock of those BS beanies and camp hats. Those have been going in boxes for more than a few seasons now.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 20:59
Black-Scale.com

Mar 29, 2012 @ 21:06
lol how come all these 100 boxes are basically the same as the 50 boxes, with just an extra item.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 22:01
I bought a $500 box. It was delivered Monday but I was in Vegas till last night so will post pictures tonight or tomorrow night.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 22:03
OH and the weight on it was 5lbs.
Mar 29, 2012 @ 22:25
i rarely post but im reading all this bitching about the boxes damn... stop complaining... at the end of the day you're getting MORE than what you paid for and some dudes just get luckier than others or the ones that packed the boxes felt more generous that day. just enjoy the clothes
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0