[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

March 26, 2012 @ 00:57:21
my box smokeyface

besides the 3 hats on the bottom left corner obviously ha picked them up when i was in sf yesterday

that blvck hat wasn't included in the box

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 26, 2012 @ 00:58:27
Megs, what sizes are gonna be available for the ASAP tees? And are you gonna be at the sf shop tomorrow?

The tees will come in small to xxl.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 26, 2012 @ 00:58:36
Lmao I like when mega replies to niggas that talk shit about black scale lol good shit
March 26, 2012 @ 01:12:07
Lmao I like when mega replies to niggas that talk shit about black scale lol good shit

People just bitch and bitch.

I guess the more you bitch the more people buy it.

Look at the Supreme thread its crazy shit talking but Supreme has the illest line ups outside their stores.

I like when people talk shit. Its funny to me. If you have that much shit to say why don't you just start your own brand?

March 26, 2012 @ 01:13:19
As far as weight goes, I wouldnt worry to much on it.. I personally look for quality than quantity, so if I got a 50 box and it was 2 pounds, most likely 3 Tees and a hat. 100 box, prolly a hoodie, tee, and hat for 2 pounds . At least that's how it was for the previous Blvck boxes. As for as that 100 box and 1 pound... Idk man. Lol maybe a jacket? Or 2 jeans?

this is true

March 26, 2012 @ 02:01:37
Question- Filled out Black Box email form with sizes on 3/21. How do I know if it got through or not? Expecting some kind of notification or tracking info?
March 26, 2012 @ 02:48:24
I just found my blvck scvle x supply circuit g-shock hidden away in my closet still in the box with tags that was tight
Hey, my friend wants to buy that g shock if you wanna sell it. let me know..

Column

March 26, 2012 @ 03:32:59
my box smokeyface

besides the 3 hats on the bottom left corner obviously ha picked them up when i was in sf yesterday

you interested in selling anything?
March 26, 2012 @ 06:45:24
my box smokeyface

that blvck hat wasn't included in the box

which is why i said it wasnt? lol. The grandslam, sample hat, and the black blvck were purchased when i was in SF 2 days ago. goodlookin out tho megs

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 26, 2012 @ 06:49:11

everythings XL and fitteds are 7 1/2. wasnt too keen on sellin anythin but lemme know what u may be interested in

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 26, 2012 @ 10:59:11
Black A$AP

March 26, 2012 @ 11:43:47

everythings XL and fitteds are 7 1/2. wasnt too keen on sellin anythin but lemme know what u may be interested in

I dig that all black button up and the sweater
March 26, 2012 @ 12:17:19
lmfao meg@ you be up madd early...

at least you're up early, making random comments about your brand, shows you are always thinking about it, regardless if you are promoting or not.

SOME of your business partners down there on fairfax, has twitters showcasing their new luxury car pickups and other extravagant high end products like we as consumers of their own brand, GIVE A FUCK.

not mentioning any names...

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 26, 2012 @ 15:21:25
Question- Filled out Black Box email form with sizes on 3/21. How do I know if it got through or not? Expecting some kind of notification or tracking info?

same question I sent my black box form email in on monday the 19th I understand yall got shit to do tho so Im not worried
March 26, 2012 @ 16:00:49
Originally posted by Inactive User

at least you're up early, making random comments about your brand, shows you are always thinking about it, regardless if you are promoting or not.

SOME of your business partners down there on fairfax, has twitters showcasing their new luxury car pickups and other extravagant high end products like we as consumers of their own brand, GIVE A FUCK.

shout out to nick lol. that is some stupid shit.
real dudes talk about their brands, not all the bullshit

March 26, 2012 @ 16:23:22
db, you know exactly who I'm talking about dude.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 26, 2012 @ 18:55:03
So no hats on the asap capsule?
March 26, 2012 @ 19:35:42

Yea whats good with that hat?

If you are given life you owe a death.

March 26, 2012 @ 19:38:16
Fools Gold colab is looking nice

This will be very limited and will release in a few months

is this gonna be another New Era snap, Mega?
March 26, 2012 @ 20:09:19
anybody interested in the white 420 tee from last year? size med
March 26, 2012 @ 21:32:46

I'm a Floridian nigga. Which niggas are stunting over there? Yall can PM. I'm just curious. On some mediatakeout.com shit nahmean?

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 26, 2012 @ 21:47:20
Question: I wear a 2XL in tees/fleece and an 8 in fitted hats. Snapbacks don't fit my big ass head. Would getting a Black Box be worth it, in your opinion?
March 26, 2012 @ 21:53:01

I'm a Floridian nigga. Which niggas are stunting over there? Yall can PM. I'm just curious. On some mediatakeout.com shit nahmean?

Where in FL u at?

Plantation big homie. How about yall?
March 26, 2012 @ 21:54:45

If u paid attention to the thread this has been answered several times, it drops in may

So your saying it drops in may? I cant be definite as my "sarcastic asshole" is a little rusty.

If you are given life you owe a death.

March 26, 2012 @ 22:54:02

This fuckboy
always showing off his #zumiezmoney.
megs keeping it real on the tweeter

March 26, 2012 @ 22:59:20

If u paid attention to the thread this has been answered several times, it drops in may

So your saying it drops in may? I cant be definite as my "sarcastic asshole" is a little rusty.

yes. may. lol

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 26, 2012 @ 23:17:32
Where can I see all the Asap stuff that's dropping? I checked the site but couldn't find it...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x