Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 24, 2012 @ 09:21 AM

Inactive

sun shined on it once and it hasn't been gold ever since, smh.

muerto
March 24, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

my box cool

besides the 3 hats on the bottom left corner obviously ha picked them up when i was in sf yesterday

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 24, 2012 @ 11:02 AM
kushfilled

ye the boxes are dope, definately gonna have to cop one ASAPPP

FVCKBLVCK

March 24, 2012 @ 12:02 PM
Stoplooklisten

my box cool

besides the 3 hats on the bottom left corner obviously ha picked them up when i was in sf yesterday

Is that a 350 box?
March 24, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
flypaper

should i get a 200 box or drop an extra 50? never ordered a box before so tryna see if it's worth it
March 24, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
db

suspended

definitely drop the extra cash if you are debating on it.

March 24, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
vafins

I just found my blvck scvle x supply circuit g-shock hidden away in my closet still in the box with tags that was tight

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 24, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
JIBBA

my box cool

Is that a 350 box?

Yeah how much was this box?

I'm hopin I get all black gear since the color is less hassle and it always last me way longer unlike white ts that get dirty super easily

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

March 24, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
-alex

I really don't know what you guys were expecting at that price point for the rings.

Don't tell me that you thought you were getting a solid gold two finger ring for $65.

Yeah, man we definitely expected for 80shipped a ring that that turns silver from gold in one day, just stfu please. shoulda sold it for 5bucks. but whatever. I just hate people that defend piece of shit items just because they like the brand.

shoulda stayed away from black scale forever, my bad buying something after two years.
March 26, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
BlackScale

whats good people?

the black boxes are going crazy.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 26, 2012 @ 12:54 AM
BlackScale

Fools Gold colab is looking nice

This will be very limited and will release in a few months

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 26, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
BlackScale

I really don't know what you guys were expecting at that price point for the rings.

Don't tell me that you thought you were getting a solid gold two finger ring for $65.

Yeah, man we definitely expected for 80shipped a ring that that turns silver from gold in one day, just stfu please. shoulda sold it for 5bucks. but whatever. I just hate people that defend piece of shit items just because they like the brand.

shoulda stayed away from black scale forever, my bad buying something after two years.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Please stop buying Black Scale. You sound like a fucking cry baby. Shut up. Lol

March 26, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
BlackScale

I just found my blvck scvle x supply circuit g-shock hidden away in my closet still in the box with tags that was tight

Trill

March 26, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
BlackScale

my box cool

that blvck hat wasn't included in the box

March 26, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
BlackScale

Megs, what sizes are gonna be available for the ASAP tees? And are you gonna be at the sf shop tomorrow?

The tees will come in small to xxl.

March 26, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Lmao I like when mega replies to niggas that talk shit about black scale lol good shit

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 26, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
BlackScale

Lmao I like when mega replies to niggas that talk shit about black scale lol good shit

People just bitch and bitch.

I guess the more you bitch the more people buy it.

Look at the Supreme thread its crazy shit talking but Supreme has the illest line ups outside their stores.

I like when people talk shit. Its funny to me. If you have that much shit to say why don't you just start your own brand?

March 26, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
BlackScale

As far as weight goes, I wouldnt worry to much on it.. I personally look for quality than quantity, so if I got a 50 box and it was 2 pounds, most likely 3 Tees and a hat. 100 box, prolly a hoodie, tee, and hat for 2 pounds . At least that's how it was for the previous Blvck boxes. As for as that 100 box and 1 pound... Idk man. Lol maybe a jacket? Or 2 jeans?

this is true

March 26, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
macabre

Question- Filled out Black Box email form with sizes on 3/21. How do I know if it got through or not? Expecting some kind of notification or tracking info?
March 26, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Hey, my friend wants to buy that g shock if you wanna sell it. let me know..

Column

March 26, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
JVYZ

my box cool

you interested in selling anything?
March 26, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

my box cool

that blvck hat wasn't included in the box

which is why i said it wasnt? lol. The grandslam, sample hat, and the black blvck were purchased when i was in SF 2 days ago. goodlookin out tho megs

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 26, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
MintMoneyMakers27

everythings XL and fitteds are 7 1/2. wasnt too keen on sellin anythin but lemme know what u may be interested in

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 26, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
BlackScale

Black A$AP

March 26, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
JVYZ

everythings XL and fitteds are 7 1/2. wasnt too keen on sellin anythin but lemme know what u may be interested in

I dig that all black button up and the sweater
March 26, 2012 @ 12:17 PM

Inactive

lmfao meg@ you be up madd early...

at least you're up early, making random comments about your brand, shows you are always thinking about it, regardless if you are promoting or not.

SOME of your business partners down there on fairfax, has twitters showcasing their new luxury car pickups and other extravagant high end products like we as consumers of their own brand, GIVE A FUCK.

not mentioning any names...

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 26, 2012 @ 03:21 PM
vafins

Question- Filled out Black Box email form with sizes on 3/21. How do I know if it got through or not? Expecting some kind of notification or tracking info?

same question I sent my black box form email in on monday the 19th I understand yall got shit to do tho so Im not worried

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 26, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
db

suspended

lmfao meg@ you be up madd early...

at least you're up early, making random comments about your brand, shows you are always thinking about it, regardless if you are promoting or not.

SOME of your business partners down there on fairfax, has twitters showcasing their new luxury car pickups and other extravagant high end products like we as consumers of their own brand, GIVE A FUCK.

not mentioning any names...

shout out to nick lol. that is some stupid shit.
real dudes talk about their brands, not all the bullshit

March 26, 2012 @ 04:23 PM

Inactive

db, you know exactly who I'm talking about dude.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 26, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
CTorchid

So no hats on the asap capsule?

Please login first to reply.