Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 13, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

Black Scale Black Boxes Release March 15.

Black Scale Grand Slam Snapbacks Release online March 13.

Black Scale x A$AP Rocky Capsule releases soon. No date yet. Still waiting for hoodies to come in from Asia.

What do the black boxes consist of? Past seasons wise

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 13, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
LUXDIV

Black Scale x A$AP Rocky Capsule releases soon. No date yet. Still waiting for hoodies to come in from Asia.

Which hat is the grand slam SnapBack?

March 13, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
GasfaceRefill

such useless info. i need the funeral snap G! and a price.

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

March 13, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
vafins

Thanks for the pic is it gonna release tonight at 12?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 13, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
Con

no date on those yet either. Sure they'll still be at $40 though.
March 13, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
BlackScale

it will release tomorrow after 5pm online.

SF and LA will also have them for sale starting at 11am.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 13, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
BlackScale

LOL.

WILL HAVE MORE INFO FOR YOU WHEN THEY COME IN.

THEY WILL BE $40.00 AND NO LEATHER ON THE FRONT. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION COMING OUT.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 13, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
BlackScale

WE MADE THESE A REGULAR SNAP AND NOT A 7 PANEL.

March 13, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
vafins

it will release tomorrow after 5pm online.

SF and LA will also have them for sale starting at 11am.

Thanks for the info new stuff is looking dope

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 13, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
Shaboopy

EDIT*
Also both of these are dropping? The lookbook only had the BLVCK one. Will most def cop both!
Also what time do you does the SF store close? Will see if I can stop by after my night class.

20% OFF Karmaloop with Rep Code:Shaboopy

March 13, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
BlackScale

EDIT*
Also both of these are dropping? The lookbook only had the BLVCK one. Will most def cop both!
Also what time do you does the SF store close? Will see if I can stop by after my night class.

BOTH COLORS WILL DROP TOMORROW AND WE CLOSE AT 7PM

March 13, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Kapitol

Selling my BS Misfit jacket along with some other BS stuff on eBay
Need money so I can cop a black box or two
March 13, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
commonflaw

really sad about this... this was the hat i was most looking forward to strictly because it was 7 panel. rats.
March 13, 2012 @ 04:09 AM

Inactive

how was that useless info, it's his fucking brand, he will release when he thinks the profit margins will be best. Damn WTF is wrong with niggas on this site with their lack of basic economic principles, but everyone wants to always call someone stupid or a dumbass.

Dude has madd shit going on, TWO different ASAP collabs, his OWN spring/summer line, various other collabs, just wait and find another brand to interest you while you wait. Them workers in china are busy, making clothes for many other brands and making apple electronics, take a break dude. China is a booming buying and workforce economy but they need proper breaks and work conditions. Things take time...

smh at these dudes meg@

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 13, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
BlackScale

how was that useless info, it's his fucking brand, he will release when he thinks the profit margins will be best. Damn WTF is wrong with niggas on this site with their lack of basic economic principles, but everyone wants to always call someone stupid or a dumbass.

Dude has madd shit going on, TWO different ASAP collabs, his OWN spring/summer line, various other collabs, just wait and find another brand to interest you while you wait. Them workers in china are busy, making clothes for many other brands and making apple electronics, take a break dude. China is a booming buying and workforce economy but they need proper breaks and work conditions. Things take time...

smh at these dudes meg@

Its all good I think he was being sarcastic. Can't be sensitive. SInce the Nike Talk days its been nothing but shit talking and opinions on the market place we all love. It's a great outlet to have forums. What is spoken about is better than not be spoken about at all.

March 13, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
BlackScale

the regular snaps are actually better.

really sad about this... this was the hat i was most looking forward to strictly because it was 7 panel. rats.

March 13, 2012 @ 04:19 AM

Inactive

whats a 7 panel? im madd confused. huf calls their camps caps, 5 panels, supreme calls their snapbacks 5 panels, someone else, i think HUF too, has 6 panels, now theres this 7 panel, what is this?

is it the boxes and lines on the hat?

March 13, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
commonflaw

whats a 7 panel? im madd confused. huf calls their camps caps, 5 panels, supreme calls their snapbacks 5 panels, someone else, i think HUF too, has 6 panels, now theres this 7 panel, what is this?

how many "panels" of fabric are stitched together to make the body of the hat.. in this case, see the 2 extra panels on the forehead area? that makes it 7 total panels
March 13, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
commonflaw

Very #rare
March 13, 2012 @ 04:25 AM

Inactive

it makes it a more sturdier hat? but whatever is the purpose is a dope concept, thanks for the explanation cf.

March 13, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
low_k3y

Count the panels I guess. U can see 3 panels that are visible, then the 4 on the sides, and back, that u can't see in the pic

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 13, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
commonflaw

it makes it a more sturdier hat? but whatever is the purpose is a dope concept, thanks for the explanation cf.
think it's just an aesthetic thing. Mega said the snaps are better than the 7's, so maybe they fit wierd, but I'm fucking very sad about it either way because I really thought the 7 panel was unique
March 13, 2012 @ 04:28 AM

Inactive

it is. but what are your guys methods for the white, I'm madd paranoid about white hats...

March 13, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
commonflaw

it is. but what are your guys methods for the white, I'm madd paranoid about white hats...
keep clean hands, dont wear it out to places you'll be sweating, dont touch it alot. I would imagine, I've never owned a white hat either. The one thing that would worry me would be sweating it out
March 13, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Kapitol

Haha I can't even get into that whole 5/6/7 panel thing because none of those hats can fit my large head. Strictly 7 5/8 fitteds and that's it, so if you can even wear snapbacks and camp hats consider yourself fortunate
March 13, 2012 @ 04:32 AM

Inactive

word, ima cop that black one with white brim probably.

meg@ this kinda fucking sucks, you dropping the hats, supreme drop thursday then supreme x cdg on friday.

kap, i heard camp caps make your head look small though..

March 13, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
GasfaceRefill

smh at these dudes meg@

i seriously busted out laughing at ur thirsty ass. megas like "good puppy! want a treat?" haha such a tool.

i recommend ky jelly and knee pads for ur dick riding cock sucking ass lmfao

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

March 13, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
GasfaceRefill

but meg can you shed some light on the blvck box? im a "retired" vet on the diamond mystery boxes and kinda thinkin about grabbing one if you tell me what seasons will be in it, and what quantities.

March 13, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Mr. Brajevich

I've got some older BS tees for sale in XXl and the first 2 BS x Major colabs 5/8 (crewnecks and fitted) in the sale section http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167397/?topic_page=1#post-3349658

www.thefivecolumns.com 5th-column.tumblr.com 20%

March 13, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
BlackScale

but meg can you shed some light on the blvck box? im a "retired" vet on the diamond mystery boxes and kinda thinkin about grabbing one if you tell me what seasons will be in it, and what quantities.

It's from the fall/winter season.

It's gonna be crazy. The special giveaway gifts are insane with purchase over $200.

If you ever ordered you would know.

Crazy.

Please login first to reply.