[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Mar 13, 2012 @ 05:47
but meg can you shed some light on the blvck box? im a "retired" vet on the diamond mystery boxes and kinda thinkin about grabbing one if you tell me what seasons will be in it, and what quantities.

It's from the fall/winter season.

It's gonna be crazy. The special giveaway gifts are insane with purchase over $200.

If you ever ordered you would know.

Crazy.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 13, 2012 @ 05:59
but meg can you shed some light on the blvck box? im a "retired" vet on the diamond mystery boxes and kinda thinkin about grabbing one if you tell me what seasons will be in it, and what quantities.

Not sure what you retired from, since Diamond simply quit doing Mystery boxes after last Spring.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:00

really sad about this... this was the hat i was most looking forward to strictly because it was 7 panel. rats.

will these be dropping online tomorrow as well?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:12
I've never ordered a box, is the stuff in them random sizes?

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:14
Originally posted by Inactive User
how was that useless info, it's his fucking brand, he will release when he thinks the profit margins will be best. Damn WTF is wrong with niggas on this site with their lack of basic economic principles, but everyone wants to always call someone stupid or a dumbass.

Dude has madd shit going on, TWO different ASAP collabs, his OWN spring/summer line, various other collabs, just wait and find another brand to interest you while you wait. Them workers in china are busy, making clothes for many other brands and making apple electronics, take a break dude. China is a booming buying and workforce economy but they need proper breaks and work conditions. Things take time...

smh at these dudes meg@

i seriously busted out laughing at ur thirsty ass. megas like "good puppy! want a treat?" haha such a tool.

i recommend ky jelly and knee pads for ur dick riding cock sucking ass lmfao

you can always tell who's the ignorant ones.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 06:38
man it sucks that I can't order from UK, won't let me select it when I place an order. Says outside us then won't let me select another country.
I want a box and get my hands on the ASAP capsule.
Shed any light meg?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 07:41
man it sucks that I can't order from UK, won't let me select it when I place an order. Says outside us then won't let me select another country.
I want a box and get my hands on the ASAP capsule.
Shed any light meg?

reezy from SF handles internationals

Ryang@black-scale.com

woof woof

Mar 13, 2012 @ 07:41
yo i peeped in that video Mega had on the the VSVP hat on with a snapback instead of the leather adjustable strap.. was it changed Mega??

That's a sample. We will not make it.

So the actual hat will be the leather strap right?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 08:01
Haha I can't even get into that whole 5/6/7 panel thing because none of those hats can fit my large head. Strictly 7 5/8 fitteds and that's it, so if you can even wear snapbacks and camp hats consider yourself fortunate

i'm the same size in fitteds, but i had the BLVCK 7 panel snack-back when it first came out and it fits me, even with a big head.. not sure about the new ones though.. will the sizing on the snaps be about the same mega?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 09:22
That's a sample. We will not make it.

Yup

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Mar 13, 2012 @ 13:50

silence used to be 7 panel, how's the new one gonna be?

woof woof

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 15:58
damn seeing those hats, now i WANT the 7 panel too.

probably not enough materials, or the model wasn't coming out right or something...

meg@ can you give us update pics of the hats please.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 16:16
Oh really? Interesting. I had an Illegal snapback from a mystery box and it was way too small

don't like posting pics of myself, but this is how the BLVCK 7 Panel fit on my big 7 5/8ths head

Mar 13, 2012 @ 16:17
I got my first black box when they did them over the holidays I got a 50$ box and got 4 tees a snapback and pin for 50 dollars you cant beat that, thinking about getting a more expensive box but I also want those snapbacks fuck ha

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 16:26
can we get a more aerial shot?

thanks
Mar 13, 2012 @ 16:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
can we get a more aerial shot?

thanks

sorry bro, i dont have the hat with me, it's back at home.. that's an old pic

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 16:38
ohhh, its kay.
Mar 13, 2012 @ 19:29

Yup

tight..
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:47
Anything new with the grand slam snapbacks? I don't see them online...
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:50
they are on PST so 10 more mins

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:54
you guys think they will sell out right away?
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:55
Ahh forgot about that. Fuckin timezone shit is always messing with me haha
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:55
maybe if you buy 3 like those rings..... but they shouldnt

Inactive User

Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:56
haha. i am getting probably two snapbacks this time.

i have a feeling this won't be on time..
Mar 13, 2012 @ 23:59
haha Im just messing with you but yeah I want the grey one I have too many primary black hats

Inactive User

Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:02
are they up or is my browser showing right that they aren't...
Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:04
not seeing it....black scale always updates slowwww

SAVE 20% off everything KARMALOOP REP CODE:WOOT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/167422/#post-3350285

Inactive User

Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:08
TAKE OUR MONEY!

...or else my impulse adrenaline will evaporate and ill just wait for thursday/friday. BLAHH
Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:08
he said they were dropping online after 5. not at 5. so they could drop at any time fyi

Mar 14, 2012 @ 00:11
The Grand Slam hats will be up later. We are updating the online store so the traffic doesn't crash when we launch.

These hats will sell out fast. We already sold half of them in our stores today.

Crazy day for the snap. Give us a hour or so to launch.

Please login first to reply.