Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 12, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
JuanBeesknees

Dope party.

Yo Mega,

I thought the VSVP hat had a leather strap. Is that snap version coming out?

And is that "Comme des Fuckdown" tee/fitted a BS product?

Looks like a response to them for hatin' on the Play Her tee.
I'd cop both.

Thats SSUR and that design is years old i remember it 08 or 07?
March 12, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
BuddyOmar

Con, I rolled through on the weekend of Feb 18th. If it was you working then you were chill as fuck. Rockin a snake print strap back?? I copped the 2 finger Blvck ring, crescent necklace, BS button up, SSUR tee and a striped BS beanie.

Not even trying to be funny but I couldn't help but find this reply eerily similar to a "Missed Connection" on Craigslist. Shoulda put a #NOHOMODOE bruh

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 12, 2012 @ 04:35 AM

Inactive

Blvck Scvle should release more snaps with words on them like the funeral cap they should say 'DEATH" "BLVCK" COCAINE" "FAGOT "SMOKE" "DOPE" "TRILL" "ASAP" or other cool ass words
March 12, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
777ichael

Con, I rolled through on the weekend of Feb 18th. If it was you working then you were chill as fuck. Rockin a snake print strap back?? I copped the 2 finger Blvck ring, crescent necklace, BS button up, SSUR tee and a striped BS beanie.

Not even trying to be funny but I couldn't help but find this reply eerily similar to a "Miss Connection" on Craigslist. Shoulda put a #NOHOMODOE bruh

hahahaha

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

March 12, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Blvck Scvle should release more snaps with words on them like the funeral cap they should say 'DEATH" "BLVCK" COCAINE" "FAGOT "SMOKE" "DOPE" "TRILL" "ASAP" or other cool ass words
are you for real??? Since when is fagot or cocaine a cool word?

Column

March 12, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
low_k3y

are you for real??? Since when is fagot or cocaine a cool word?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 12, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
Blvckcolvmn

more like You want a hat that You can wear that screams look at me I need attention. SMH. That's all I'm gonna say about that

Column

March 12, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
FCKNsteez

yo i peeped in that video Mega had on the the VSVP hat on with a snapback instead of the leather adjustable strap.. was it changed Mega??
March 12, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
standupseattle

hey i want to buy a black scale button up but i dont know which size i should get. im about 5' 10'' 140. would a L be too big??
March 12, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
Blvckcolvmn

What size do you buy when you get normal non black scale button ups? If you are a large 9 times outta 10 then a large should be good no matter where you get your clothes .If you wear medium then get medium... They are true to size

Column

March 12, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
BlackScale

hey i want to buy a black scale button up but i dont know which size i should get. im about 5' 10'' 140. would a L be too big??

A large will fit.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 12, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
BlackScale

yo i peeped in that video Mega had on the the VSVP hat on with a snapback instead of the leather adjustable strap.. was it changed Mega??

That's a sample. We will not make it.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 12, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
vafins

I wish the VSVP hat was a snapback woulda been all over it

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 12, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Seppuku

The trill hat is already available, I have one, its not bs though. How is cocaine, death, and fagot(misspelled even) cool words. I mean black scale has its own brand of controversy but that just seems tacky.

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 12, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
-alex

Love the "BLVCK" two finger ring, when is the "Scale" one dropping?

thanks

and also, if anyone's selling the funeral snap, pm me
March 12, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Kapitol

The trill hat is already available, I have one, its not bs though. How is cocaine, death, and fagot(misspelled even) cool words. I mean black scale has its own brand of controversy but that just seems tacky.

Because he's being sarcastic
March 12, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
Con

That is Curtains haha, but if it was a sunday then I was the other kid that was there.
March 12, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Con

lol dont feed the troll.
March 12, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
mikebarn

That's a sample. We will not make it.

damn that snap is fucking fire

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

March 12, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
BlackScale

whats good everyone? good afternoon to all of you

March 12, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
low_k3y

Whas good meg@, u in the bay?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 13, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
NNOLANN

Whats up. Any solid release dates for new snapbacks, ASAP collection, or Blvck Box?
March 13, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
zanderb86

Hey I'm from the uk and normally wear medium size tee's. Just wondering how the US sizes will fit?
March 13, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
quiet1

suspended

^^
stick to medium

bobbydigital407.tumblr.com

March 13, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
Grizzly Adams

Whats up. Any solid release dates for new snapbacks, ASAP collection, or Blvck Box?

ASAP stuff still doesn't have a date. Blvck Boxes start 3/15.
March 13, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
zanderb86

Hi I’m from England and I have tried to place an order on black-scale.com each time selecting ”from outside us” when it asks me to select a US state but it wont late me change the country from the US. When I then try and place the order it asks me to select a US state, any ideas?
March 13, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
NNOLANN

ASAP stuff still doesn't have a date. Blvck Boxes start 3/15.

Cool, thank you
March 13, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale Black Boxes Release March 15.

Black Scale Grand Slam Snapbacks Release online March 13.

Black Scale x A$AP Rocky Capsule releases soon. No date yet. Still waiting for hoodies to come in from Asia.

March 13, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
BlackScale

Whas good meg@, u in the bay?
Hi I’m from England and I have tried to place an order on black-scale.com each time selecting ”from outside us” when it asks me to select a US state but it wont late me change the country from the US. When I then try and place the order it asks me to select a US state, any ideas?

Email ryang@black-scale.com for info

March 13, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
vafins

Black Scale Black Boxes Release March 15.

Black Scale Grand Slam Snapbacks Release online March 13.

Black Scale x A$AP Rocky Capsule releases soon. No date yet. Still waiting for hoodies to come in from Asia.

Which hat is the grand slam SnapBack?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

Please login first to reply.