[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

March 08, 2012 @ 00:50:22
Hey mega tryin to cop them pentagram short when I comeback home in April in the bay, anyway they dropping then, whether support local then cop of a website
March 08, 2012 @ 01:16:11
meg, when you dropping some new hats?
March 08, 2012 @ 06:40:30
i tried searching thread, but couldnt find anything.
is there an official release date on the VSVP capsule? really tryna get one of those hoodies.
thanks.
March 08, 2012 @ 06:43:02
i tried searching thread, but couldnt find anything.
is there an official release date on the VSVP capsule? really tryna get one of those hoodies.
thanks.

No
March 08, 2012 @ 08:35:34

april

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 08, 2012 @ 09:29:07

Next week will have new caps.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 08, 2012 @ 11:19:02

March 08, 2012 @ 11:47:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone got an extra Live Love Blvck Tee they r tryna sell? R you guys all sold out mega?

CALL BLACK SCALE LA

Stoked, for sho

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

March 08, 2012 @ 12:45:58

These right here is not to be seen. Lol. Coming soon.

It's more to come. What's your picks out of these?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 08, 2012 @ 12:51:50
Spring cleaning is here. Black Box project start March 15th, 2012 on Black-Scale.com

This will be crazy. We specifically saved these pieces for this Black Box project.

Twice a year we do this. Spring cleaning and Holiday.

You guys ready?

I don't know if you guys are ready?

March 08, 2012 @ 14:36:52
Spring cleaning is here. Black Box project start March 15th, 2012 on Black-Scale.com

This will be crazy. We specifically saved these pieces for this Black Box project.

You guys ready?

Mega, if you are stil on the west coast, go to sleep! Haha our good morning

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 08, 2012 @ 15:45:01

You guys ready?

Damn, i'm probably gonna cop one. Is it gonna have some of the same designs as the last black box though? I wouldn't want any doubles.

Also, is there gonna be a rerelease of the funeral tees? Only the hats have been mentioned

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 08, 2012 @ 16:25:08

You guys ready?

ready as could be,.. was about to buy some supreme gear but now i'm saving for hats and blvck box
March 08, 2012 @ 16:28:28

You guys ready?

ready as could be,.. was about to buy some supreme gear but now i'm saving for hats and blvck box

the better choice imo

March 08, 2012 @ 17:07:23
Damn those hats need to drop

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

March 08, 2012 @ 18:17:40
Dat1,

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/213356

orr were you referring to new colorways. They have white as well on kl

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 08, 2012 @ 18:49:39
Dat1,

http://www.karmaloop.com/product/213356

orr were you referring to new colorways. They have white as well on kl

new colorways and the originals as well. I'm a medium though, so they dont have my size. I already have the black one as well. Thanks though

March 08, 2012 @ 19:02:21
Def coping a Blvck box

March 08, 2012 @ 21:19:16

I feel like the HELL design could've been done in a different font.. cool idea, but the word feels to small. WAR is the best of the bunch though.
March 08, 2012 @ 22:05:43

I feel like the HELL design could've been done in a different font.. cool idea, but the word feels to small. WAR is the best of the bunch though.

That may have ben the intention, life is small and a vapor, life can be hell. Earth is hell in some eyes and earth is tiny compared to the universe. And then using old english for war just shows the antiquity of combat both between partners and internally. Just how I saw it. Chuuch!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 08, 2012 @ 22:57:42
NYC one is tits, first one is cool and War is clean
March 08, 2012 @ 23:02:11
Called Black Scale LA today, picked up a Live Love Black Tee(which the have a few left) and the first supper tee. Great customer service. That chick Bri seems super chill

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 09, 2012 @ 01:30:24
Gotta love the rebel flags smokeyface

FPM - MUCKFATH

March 09, 2012 @ 02:21:30
Damn how did I miss the BS X Asap Event. Slept on this.

LA to the BAY

March 09, 2012 @ 02:30:34
Looks Like the Hell hat has a design on the underbill. Can't wait to see what it is.
March 09, 2012 @ 10:11:15
Looks Like the Hell hat has a design on the underbill. Can't wait to see what it is.

have a feeling its like the tee which has all the arrows in different colors pointing down on it, idk tho

www.MintMoneyMakers.com

March 09, 2012 @ 11:09:00
Still waiting for the Funeral snap..

ig hooraydonuts

March 09, 2012 @ 11:48:03
The Hell hat is actually bigger than you think embroidered on the front.

The under bill is a surprise and one of our favorites.

Can't wait for you guys to see it. Yup.

Please login first to reply.
x