Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 11, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
BlackScale

Went to Black Scale NY today and copped the Trill Shit tee in medium. Can't wait for the ASAP collection.

NEW YORK NEW YORK

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 11, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Kapitol

Just ordered the Reversible Souvenir jacket. Even though it's out of season it's too dope so I couldn't resist. Was a little over $100 I think, when it first came out it was like $330. Crazy

where?????

Karmaloop, cuz they have it on sale plus a 30%-40% off coupon code depending on how much you spend. It was also on Plndr recently too but I didn't get it then. Looks like I got the last XL but there's still M and L left.
March 11, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
LUXDIV

major shoutout to Mega and some of the Black Scale crew for posting up on the forums and actually providing real feedback to the customers.. I would say that's rare nowadays to happen.. but it's rare period no matter what time-frame you're from
March 11, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
GasfaceRefill

whats the ticket on funeral & silence snaps?

extremely rare medium diamond supply co heat for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/135772/

March 11, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
Gli x Azzurri

yeah BSNY is small but dope. the dood who was working there when I went last week was nice as fuck.

supreme doods are jerks.
March 11, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
Seppuku

yeah BSNY is small but dope. the dood who was working there when I went last week was nice as fuck.

supreme doods are jerks.

Jerks doesn't even begin to describe those pretentious assholes.

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 11, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
low_k3y

Yo meg@, were u in san jo last night at club paradise? A$VP had that shit craccin!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 11, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Kolepa

what's good @meg. Nice to see you doing your thing. been hearing about you since i was a kid when you were at Huf and myspace.

www.twitter.com/kolepa38 www.kolepa.tumblr.com www.youtube.com/kolepa38

March 11, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
JuanBeesknees

yo Mega thanks for the event it was dope , is the A$AP capsule collection going to drop on Karmaloop? because i saw a ad on there and was curious.

Yeah Blackscale has great customer service ,always replies quick to questions on here and twitter
March 11, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
Con

major shoutout to Mega and some of the Black Scale crew for posting up on the forums and actually providing real feedback to the customers.. I would say that's rare nowadays to happen.. but it's rare period no matter what time-frame you're from

This is very true.

supreme doods are jerks.

You guys gotta say something when you come back in, I love meeting fellow blvck ops familia from the forums.
March 11, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
rollsroys

Dope party.

Yo Mega,

I thought the VSVP hat had a leather strap. Is that snap version coming out?

And is that "Comme des Fuckdown" tee/fitted a BS product?

Looks like a response to them for hatin' on the Play Her tee.

I'd cop both.

plusONEcrew

March 12, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
LUPS

Con, I rolled through on the weekend of Feb 18th. If it was you working then you were chill as fuck. Rockin a snake print strap back?? I copped the 2 finger Blvck ring, crescent necklace, BS button up, SSUR tee and a striped BS beanie.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 12, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
WOLFdayz

March 12, 2012 @ 01:31 AM

Inactive

anyone looking for a BLVCK ring HMU.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 12, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
JuanBeesknees

Dope party.

Yo Mega,

I thought the VSVP hat had a leather strap. Is that snap version coming out?

And is that "Comme des Fuckdown" tee/fitted a BS product?

Looks like a response to them for hatin' on the Play Her tee.
I'd cop both.

Thats SSUR and that design is years old i remember it 08 or 07?
March 12, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
BuddyOmar

Con, I rolled through on the weekend of Feb 18th. If it was you working then you were chill as fuck. Rockin a snake print strap back?? I copped the 2 finger Blvck ring, crescent necklace, BS button up, SSUR tee and a striped BS beanie.

Not even trying to be funny but I couldn't help but find this reply eerily similar to a "Missed Connection" on Craigslist. Shoulda put a #NOHOMODOE bruh

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 12, 2012 @ 04:35 AM

Inactive

Blvck Scvle should release more snaps with words on them like the funeral cap they should say 'DEATH" "BLVCK" COCAINE" "FAGOT "SMOKE" "DOPE" "TRILL" "ASAP" or other cool ass words
March 12, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
777ichael

Not even trying to be funny but I couldn't help but find this reply eerily similar to a "Miss Connection" on Craigslist. Shoulda put a #NOHOMODOE bruh

hahahaha

follow me on instagram bluntfetish

March 12, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Blvckcolvmn

Blvck Scvle should release more snaps with words on them like the funeral cap they should say 'DEATH" "BLVCK" COCAINE" "FAGOT "SMOKE" "DOPE" "TRILL" "ASAP" or other cool ass words
are you for real??? Since when is fagot or cocaine a cool word?

Column

March 12, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
low_k3y

are you for real??? Since when is fagot or cocaine a cool word?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 12, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
Blvckcolvmn

more like You want a hat that You can wear that screams look at me I need attention. SMH. That's all I'm gonna say about that

Column

March 12, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
FCKNsteez

yo i peeped in that video Mega had on the the VSVP hat on with a snapback instead of the leather adjustable strap.. was it changed Mega??
March 12, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
standupseattle

hey i want to buy a black scale button up but i dont know which size i should get. im about 5' 10'' 140. would a L be too big??
March 12, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
Blvckcolvmn

What size do you buy when you get normal non black scale button ups? If you are a large 9 times outta 10 then a large should be good no matter where you get your clothes .If you wear medium then get medium... They are true to size

Column

March 12, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
BlackScale

hey i want to buy a black scale button up but i dont know which size i should get. im about 5' 10'' 140. would a L be too big??

A large will fit.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 12, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
BlackScale

yo i peeped in that video Mega had on the the VSVP hat on with a snapback instead of the leather adjustable strap.. was it changed Mega??

That's a sample. We will not make it.

March 12, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
vafins

I wish the VSVP hat was a snapback woulda been all over it

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 12, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Seppuku

The trill hat is already available, I have one, its not bs though. How is cocaine, death, and fagot(misspelled even) cool words. I mean black scale has its own brand of controversy but that just seems tacky.

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 12, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
-alex

Love the "BLVCK" two finger ring, when is the "Scale" one dropping?

thanks

and also, if anyone's selling the funeral snap, pm me
March 12, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Kapitol

The trill hat is already available, I have one, its not bs though. How is cocaine, death, and fagot(misspelled even) cool words. I mean black scale has its own brand of controversy but that just seems tacky.

Because he's being sarcastic

Please login first to reply.