Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
March 10, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
blakplague

These right here is not to be seen. Lol. Coming soon.

It's more to come. What's your picks out of these?

i love spoilers
March 10, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 10, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
db

suspended

Black-Scale.com

no products available in that blvck asap or blvck box category sad

March 10, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
Grizzly Adams

Black-Scale.com

I don't know what you expect. They're just place holders for the releases, which are coming up pretty soon.
March 10, 2012 @ 09:49 AM
Kapitol

New spring stuff is dope but it's like..too upscale for me haha. I'm just a t-shirt guy. Good job on the designs though
March 10, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
BlackScale

Black-Scale.com

Yes it will be up soon when we release more goods.

Its there so you guys know you can order online when we launch.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 10, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
BlackScale

New spring stuff is dope but it's like..too upscale for me haha. I'm just a t-shirt guy. Good job on the designs though

No you are not just a t shirt guy.

How old are you bro?

One day you will def appreciate great quality goods.

We take pride in our outerwear and cut & sewn and when you are ready we hope you do too.

March 10, 2012 @ 10:20 AM
BlackScale

Still waiting for the Funeral snap..

coming soon.

FUNERAL

SILENCE

BELIEVE

March 10, 2012 @ 10:20 AM
BlackScale

MAR??!?! razz

HAHA. SHUT UP FATTY

March 10, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
BuddyOmar

How old are you bro?

We take pride in our outerwear and cut & sewn and when you are ready we hope you do too.

LMAO...that questioning.

Just got all the Spring shit. Cashmere set is pretty raw. Yall sent me the wrong color but it's all goodie. Still look good doe.

No homo but that fine ass model on the website made the leather pocket tee look oversized af. Shit is mad fitted on me. Oh well, not all of us are Joseph Kony-esque figured ebony cutie pies.

I like the little details yall did on the tags though. Shit looks luxurious as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 10, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
dogmask

I fitted an older Black Scale varsity jacket the other day and a L fitted like a M to me. But mega said that the new cut & sewn pieces are all true to size so a Medium varsity (such as the hubert pentagram jacket) isn't gonna be way too tight? Thinking of ordering one, but gotta know for sure.

woof woof

March 10, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
Kapitol

How old are you bro?

Haha true true. It's usually more of a question of being able to afford. I def do appreciate the clothing
March 10, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
Grizzly Adams

I fitted an older Black Scale varsity jacket the other day and a L fitted like a M to me. But mega said that the new cut & sewn pieces are all true to size so a Medium varsity (such as the hubert pentagram jacket) isn't gonna be way too tight? Thinking of ordering one, but gotta know for sure.

From my own experience, you should still size up. Other people do things differently though dependent on how they like their fit. I wear a M in tees, but usually a L in any Cut & Sewn stuff since it's very fitted. Some items are a little different and you should always try something on before you buy if you can.
March 10, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
Kapitol

Yeah I wear L in everything usually but with my Misfit jacket I had to size up to XL. I am 6'0 170
March 10, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
low_k3y

damn meg you're always up late lol. but what's in the ASAP capsule besides the hoody and the hat?

http://www.black-scale.com/?p=3235

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 10, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
BlackScale

Black Scale x A$AP Rocky in store Re Cap Pictures http://t.co/twObfg7F

March 10, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
BlackScale

I keep all my clothes L. I don't ever change but i wear my clothes fitted. If you are more loose fitting I suggest u size up. It's not that big of a difference if you size up. It will still fit good.

March 10, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
Seppuku

Anyone have a trill shit tee in 2x? Lmk

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 10, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
db

suspended

March 10, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
dogmask

but there is a difference between older cut&sewn black scale en the new line right? anyone in here who has copped a varsity of the spring collection yet who could shine some light on this?

woof woof

March 10, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
9inchesofsole

Megs you gonna be in San Fran during the first week of April?
March 10, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Grizzly Adams

but there is a difference between older cut&sewn black scale en the new line right? anyone in here who has copped a varsity of the spring collection yet who could shine some light on this?

I'm pretty sure there isn't. The sizing has remained pretty consistent and Mega has said to stay TTS this season, just like he has with the past seasons.
March 10, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
dogmask

Hmm, that would mean I'd have to get an L. I'm 5 feet 919⁄64 inches says google (metric system y'know) but not the most thin man walking the earth, I do wear crews, shirts and hoodies by Black Scale in medium, but cut & sewn runs tighter I think.

woof woof

March 10, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
standupseattle

this video's tight. can't wait for the asap stuff to drop.
March 10, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
Mr.JayunoS

debating on coping the $100 black box or A$AP capsule black pullover. large quantity of black scale added for S/S or a quality hoodie id wear year round knowing this WA weather. I've purchased 3 boxes previously and never been disappointed.
March 10, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
Kapitol

Just ordered the Reversible Souvenir jacket. Even though it's out of season it's too dope so I couldn't resist. Was a little over $100 I think, when it first came out it was like $330. Crazy
March 10, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
kingofhype

this video's tight. can't wait for the asap stuff to drop.

video is pretty dope.

Soon to be Moderator

March 11, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
BlackScale

Just ordered the Reversible Souvenir jacket. Even though it's out of season it's too dope so I couldn't resist. Was a little over $100 I think, when it first came out it was like $330. Crazy

where?????

March 11, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
vafins

Probably plndr
March 11, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
$$$$$

Went to Black Scale NY today and copped the Trill Shit tee in medium. Can't wait for the ASAP collection.

Please login first to reply.