Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 5, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
FALSE_PROPHET

How's the quality on the hoodie dropping this Tuesday and the one that's in the capsule?

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

March 5, 2012 @ 11:33 AM
BlackScale

How's the quality on the hoodie dropping this Tuesday and the one that's in the capsule?

The one this Tuesday is a Black Scale blank we usually use for print.

The Capsule pullover is a cut and sewn heavy weight hoody

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 5, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
BlackScale

I got a Black "Fuck Swag" tee in medium. Just like thw one Rocky wore in Purple Swag.
Sell it for $150.

More colorways dropping very soon. Very soon.

Yes.

Black/Teal ( Same color as the Lebron South Beach )

Charcoal Heather/Black

Red/White

Purple/White

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 5, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
LUXDIV

^^excited for that
March 5, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
Seppuku

I got a Black "Fuck Swag" tee in medium. Just like thw one Rocky wore in Purple Swag.
Sell it for $150.

HYPEBEAST! I just sold a funeral ht for over 200 even though it is being released(albeit a different style) so this guy could get a bill for it!

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 5, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
JVYZ

^ Hoodie is supposed to be 130 or 140 and sometime in march

Mega said around mid-march for $128

damnn thats a lot..
March 5, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
NICMCCXIII

FIRST POST.

Is anyone elses gold blvck ring fading in color? i swear mines starting to look silver
March 5, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Mega - I received my varsity, cardigan & BLVCK ring today and I would just like to say THANK YOU. Everything was made so nicely and I am in love with everything, especially the varsity.

nice work man.
March 5, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
dogmask

Mega - I received my varsity, cardigan & BLVCK ring today and I would just like to say THANK YOU. Everything was made so nicely and I am in love with everything, especially the varsity.

nice work man.

pictures man!

woof woof

March 5, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
JB

one thing that i would like to see improved is the draw string in the hoods of the hoodies. not hating one bit theyre dope as fuck, but i think with a little more attention to that they could be even better.
March 5, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
JVYZ

one thing that i would like to see improved is the draw string in the hoods of the hoodies. not hating one bit theyre dope as fuck, but i think with a little more attention to that they could be even better.

yeee, and im 6'3" and the xxl was too short for me, a little longer fit would be dope. Nah mean Mega?
March 6, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
low_k3y

FIRST POST.

Is anyone elses gold blvck ring fading in color? i swear mines starting to look silver

Yeah.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 6, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Con

i usually wear large for regular hoodys so should i size down meg@ when i order?

Stick with a Large.
March 6, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE X ASAP MERCH IS GOING CRAZY ON THE CALLS TODAY.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
BlackScale

The one this Tuesday is a Black Scale blank we usually use for print.

The Capsule pullover is a cut and sewn heavy weight hoody

i usually wear large for regular hoodys so should i size down meg@ when i order?

I STAY TRUE TO SIZE EVERYTHING.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
BlackScale

nice work man.

QUALITY IS SOMETHING WE TAKE PRIDE IN WHEN IT COMES TO OUR CUT & SEWN AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE THIS POST.

LOVE

March 6, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
BlackScale

WITH ALL OUR CUT & SEWN HOODYS AND PULLOVERS THIS WAS A CONCERN WE MADE BETTER AND STRONGER.

STARTING WITH THE BLACK SCALE XASAP CAPSULE YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OUR CUT & SEWN SWEATERS.

March 6, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
JB

WITH ALL OUR CUT & SEWN HOODYS AND PULLOVERS THIS WAS A CONCERN WE MADE BETTER AND STRONGER.

STARTING WITH THE BLACK SCALE XASAP CAPSULE YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OUR CUT & SEWN SWEATERS.

word thats whats up. cant wait to get one in the mail. love the attention to detail you bring.
March 6, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
senorgonzales90

damn meg can you still not give a release date on the funeral snaps?

Im waiting them to get delivered and then will post. It will be mid March release.

YES I GOTTA GET THAT FUNERAL SNAPBACK!!!
March 6, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
senorgonzales90

FIRST POST.

Yeah.

Well its only $65.00 and im sure its not real gold so thats prolly why it fades..smh cuz mines is on its way..good to know tho thanks
March 6, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
wlllm

Damn, this is nice.

Instagram: @wlllm

March 6, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
VOMITSPIT

Photo by Mateo I believe.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

March 6, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
VLEX

Damn, this is nice.

Where ya find this?

Edit: Nevermind just saw Black Scales twitter,
But holy shit this going to be available for phone order?
March 6, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
BlackScale

Damn, this is nice.

Where ya find this?

Edit: Nevermind just saw Black Scales twitter,
But holy shit this going to be available for phone order?

This release tomorrow at Black Scale Los Angeles. I suggest you call at 11am if you want one.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
BlackScale

I can't promise many phone orders today for BLVCK A$AP Tour Merch. We did not make a lot. Just a warning to everyone.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
BlackScale

Photo by Mateo I believe.

Yes true.

Edited by Tim Mar.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
trapkingxo

I can't promise many phone orders today for BLVCK A$AP Tour Merch. We did not make a lot. Just a warning to everyone.

Do you guys restock on some shirts? I've been waiting on a re-stock for the Fuck Swag shirt.

Arrogance is man's self-gratitude.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
BlackScale

Do you guys restock on some shirts? I've been waiting on a re-stock for the Fuck Swag shirt.

Yes we will re stock ASAP.

March 6, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
JVYZ

yo mega did you recently change the sizing for the hoodies? i have the black interlock hoodie in xl, thing fits perfect. but i got the bones cross hoody from the last line, and its a lot different. Just wondering if you switched it up?
March 6, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
Stoplooklisten

Finally got thru and the employee told me they weren't taking phone orders and that theyll be up online in a couple days instead.

Please login first to reply.