Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 6, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
low_k3y

FIRST POST.

Is anyone elses gold blvck ring fading in color? i swear mines starting to look silver

Yeah.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213357

March 6, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Con

i usually wear large for regular hoodys so should i size down meg@ when i order?

Stick with a Large.
March 6, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE X ASAP MERCH IS GOING CRAZY ON THE CALLS TODAY.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 6, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
BlackScale

How's the quality on the hoodie dropping this Tuesday and the one that's in the capsule?

The one this Tuesday is a Black Scale blank we usually use for print.

The Capsule pullover is a cut and sewn heavy weight hoody

i usually wear large for regular hoodys so should i size down meg@ when i order?

I STAY TRUE TO SIZE EVERYTHING.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

March 6, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
BlackScale

Mega - I received my varsity, cardigan & BLVCK ring today and I would just like to say THANK YOU. Everything was made so nicely and I am in love with everything, especially the varsity.

nice work man.

QUALITY IS SOMETHING WE TAKE PRIDE IN WHEN IT COMES TO OUR CUT & SEWN AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE THIS POST.

LOVE

March 6, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
BlackScale

one thing that i would like to see improved is the draw string in the hoods of the hoodies. not hating one bit theyre dope as fuck, but i think with a little more attention to that they could be even better.

WITH ALL OUR CUT & SEWN HOODYS AND PULLOVERS THIS WAS A CONCERN WE MADE BETTER AND STRONGER.

STARTING WITH THE BLACK SCALE XASAP CAPSULE YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OUR CUT & SEWN SWEATERS.

March 6, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
JB

one thing that i would like to see improved is the draw string in the hoods of the hoodies. not hating one bit theyre dope as fuck, but i think with a little more attention to that they could be even better.

WITH ALL OUR CUT & SEWN HOODYS AND PULLOVERS THIS WAS A CONCERN WE MADE BETTER AND STRONGER.

STARTING WITH THE BLACK SCALE XASAP CAPSULE YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH OUR CUT & SEWN SWEATERS.

word thats whats up. cant wait to get one in the mail. love the attention to detail you bring.
March 6, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
senorgonzales90

damn meg can you still not give a release date on the funeral snaps?

Im waiting them to get delivered and then will post. It will be mid March release.

YES I GOTTA GET THAT FUNERAL SNAPBACK!!!
March 6, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
senorgonzales90

FIRST POST.

Is anyone elses gold blvck ring fading in color? i swear mines starting to look silver

Yeah.

Well its only $65.00 and im sure its not real gold so thats prolly why it fades..smh cuz mines is on its way..good to know tho thanks
March 6, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
wlllm

Damn, this is nice.

Instagram: @wlllm

March 6, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
VOMITSPIT

Photo by Mateo I believe.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

March 6, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
VLEX

Damn, this is nice.

Where ya find this?

Edit: Nevermind just saw Black Scales twitter,
But holy shit this going to be available for phone order?
March 6, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
BlackScale

Damn, this is nice.

Where ya find this?

Edit: Nevermind just saw Black Scales twitter,
But holy shit this going to be available for phone order?

This release tomorrow at Black Scale Los Angeles. I suggest you call at 11am if you want one.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
BlackScale

I can't promise many phone orders today for BLVCK A$AP Tour Merch. We did not make a lot. Just a warning to everyone.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
BlackScale

Photo by Mateo I believe.

Yes true.

Edited by Tim Mar.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
trapkingxo

I can't promise many phone orders today for BLVCK A$AP Tour Merch. We did not make a lot. Just a warning to everyone.

Do you guys restock on some shirts? I've been waiting on a re-stock for the Fuck Swag shirt.

Arrogance is man's self-gratitude.

March 6, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
BlackScale

Do you guys restock on some shirts? I've been waiting on a re-stock for the Fuck Swag shirt.

Yes we will re stock ASAP.

March 6, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
JVYZ

yo mega did you recently change the sizing for the hoodies? i have the black interlock hoodie in xl, thing fits perfect. but i got the bones cross hoody from the last line, and its a lot different. Just wondering if you switched it up?
March 6, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
Stoplooklisten

Finally got thru and the employee told me they weren't taking phone orders and that theyll be up online in a couple days instead.
March 6, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
VLEX

Anyone trying to call, they arent doing phone orders. I guess it go too crazy for them.
March 6, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Seppuku

Finally got thru and the employee told me they weren't taking phone orders and that theyll be up online in a couple days instead.

What so ive been trying to get passed.a busy signal for nothing. Damnit, haha

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 6, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
Seppuku

I hate living in the midwest, first tornadoes decimated our area friday and now I can't place a phone order for an asap hoody, and not in that order... ¿Hyperbole much? if anyone going wants to cop me a 2x let me know and I will gladly give you 20 bones for your trouble and payfor shipping.

Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it-Niels Bohr

March 6, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
vafins

when the FUNERAL snaps dropped I called 80 times like in a row to finally get thru... shit was nuts

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 6, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
vafins

I hate living in the midwest, first tornadoes decimated our area friday and now I can't place a phone order for an asap hoody, and not in that order... ¿Hyperbole much? if anyone going wants to cop me a 2x let me know and I will gladly give you 20 bones for your trouble and payfor shipping.

damn you in Indianna?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

March 6, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Seppuku

yeah new albany, im only about 10 15 minutea from henryville, otisco and marysville. A lot of people at my work lost everything.

March 6, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
Uncle Jack

when the FUNERAL snaps dropped I called 80 times like in a row to finally get thru... shit was nuts

Haha me too I had to wake up mad early too, but I got me one

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

March 6, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
vafins

yeah I have family in Corydon they were safe with no damage which is good, sucks for all the people that lost their houses and family shits real life

March 6, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
Seppuku

yeah I have family in Corydon they were safe with no damage which is good, sucks for all the people that lost their houses and family shits real life

Yeah corydon was real lucky too, my fiance is from greenville and they got hit (the town not her) but not as bad as the others. Speaking of the fiance she is giving me ahit about wanting to wear my funeral hat for a couoke pics st the wedding. Women!

March 6, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
stussyx10

i called like at 11:35 and they took my phone order, got the live love black tee and the tour tee.

thanks black scale crew.
March 6, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Seppuku

i called like at 11:35 and they took my phone order, got the live love black tee and the tour tee.

thanks black scale crew.

Wtf I guess you got lucky, I was told no dice

Please login first to reply.