[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

Dec 31, 2012 @ 23:42
pls tell reezy to get back and me and send my order asap out, I cancelled the paypal dispute as requested and now this, now hes 100% ghost.
he got u.

we spoke.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Dec 31, 2012 @ 23:51
BLACK SCALE NYE ONE DAY SALE STARTS NOW.

CODE: blvck2013

use this code for an additional 20% off.

i will blast this in the next few hours on twitter and faceboon etc so hope this helps you guys out and its to appreciate you guys for supporting us. Love.

this was posted here first so you guys can get a head start.

this sale is for everything online except for 

accessories, fleece and special projects.

FOR 2013 for the ones that had problems with our customer service or brand please don't post on our thread and please do not buy anything from our online store.

Our only mistake was the lag of the Black Boxes and that was our fault from all the overwelming orders that came through but we will not make that mistake again.

Also for regular inline goods that was ordered after the black boxes everyone has been getting fast shipping from us.

This forum always had great energy and for the last few months its just people bitching and talking shit. If you really knew me and knew how important our customers are to us then you would know but to just bad mouth our company and service I rather not have you buy from us ever again.

We will do our part in 2013 and thank you for supporting us in 2012 and hope we eventually helped everyone out that had complaints. My staff has been working hard to fix all the problems and again if you still aint happy with our service please support the other 100 brands out there.

Bless.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jan 01, 2013 @ 00:16
^yo that's dope @meg@gem that you hookin us up wit da early code, can you let reezy know i sent him an important email, thx & happy NY
Jan 01, 2013 @ 00:31
^yo that's dope @meg@gem that you hookin us up wit da early code, can you let reezy know i sent him an important email, thx & happy NY
will do happy new year sir.

Jan 01, 2013 @ 00:35

Jan 01, 2013 @ 00:46
meg@gem x luckychances

ig - @martinm_

Jan 01, 2013 @ 01:11
meg@gem x luckychances
THAT WOULD BE SICK. CAN I USE YOUR MOM TO BE ON THE TEE EATING PINOY BREAKFAST?

Jan 01, 2013 @ 03:16
edit: nvm i scrolled up 
Jan 01, 2013 @ 03:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
meg@gem x luckychances

so  mature...

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Jan 01, 2013 @ 03:44
meg@gem x luckychances

so  mature...

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Jan 01, 2013 @ 04:15
So mature? Lol. Yes. Stop being emo it's a joke.

Jan 01, 2013 @ 05:28
anyone give me some idea how thick is the 1 makarov yac? 

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

Jan 01, 2013 @ 07:33
meg@gem x luckychances
loll. good to see that shop owners can still have a good time outside the label tho. all jokes aside LC got mad good pinoy foods.

ig - @martinm_

Jan 01, 2013 @ 07:35
No doubt. That's what I'm talking about. Good sport.

Jan 02, 2013 @ 21:30
fav pick up from 2012 "trvpstar' cant wait to see whats coming out in 2013 keep the energy goin!
Jan 09, 2013 @ 01:05
what's good with the leather silence? i just saw mega post a pic of it on his IG
Jan 09, 2013 @ 03:01
what's good with the leather silence? i just saw mega post a pic of it on his IG

x F.I.A possibly.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Feb 06, 2013 @ 23:12
if you have any question regarding Black Scale LA hit me up

@marsblvck 

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

Mar 09, 2013 @ 18:46
i Have the Gold Scvle double finger ring , but its dirty and has a lot of scratches on it , is there anything i can do to repair or atleast make it look better ?
Mar 09, 2013 @ 18:52
Edit .                    

art since 1900

May 29, 2013 @ 19:42
blah blah blah
May 29, 2013 @ 20:39
Leather Silence? I didn't post that. My Instagram is @blackscale

May 30, 2013 @ 18:15
loll. good to see that shop owners can still have a good time outside the label tho. all jokes aside LC got mad good pinoy foods.
this isn't mega tho amirite

ig supremecellar

May 30, 2013 @ 21:11
Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

Jul 19, 2013 @ 03:14
Jul 22, 2013 @ 05:42
lllllllllllll
Dec 01, 2013 @ 00:38
Bummed I missed out on the BS X HXV shirt. By the time I got one into my cart (after 1000x refreshes) the medium was sold out. If anyone knows where to get any BS X HXV gear or is interested in selling hit me up.
Jan 02, 2014 @ 17:18
Please login first to reply.