[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

December 01, 2012 @ 04:09:47
@BlackScale: Black Scale Winter 12 Caps are now available online @ http://t.co/xuhQmc6J

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 01, 2012 @ 04:18:31
Black Scale Winter 12 Accessories are now available @ http://t.co/OXFAk9F2

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 01, 2012 @ 05:21:40
Welcome tee is smokeyface
I need that

What's the inspiration/story behind the .visio tee?

#HansumBoys

December 01, 2012 @ 05:25:17
The pics on the hats are killin me. No shots of the backs and still no zoom in feature on them..
December 01, 2012 @ 06:36:19
Black scale has some pretty ace stuff but damn.
December 01, 2012 @ 07:39:27
The pics on the hats are killin me. No shots of the backs and still no zoom in feature on them..

That zoom feature really needs improvement mega
December 01, 2012 @ 08:20:10

I agree, whoever coordinates your site needs to do their job man. sites like mltd and kloop got better pics and views of the product. step it up, the products are dope we just need to be able to see what we are buying. I'm not asking for 10 different views but at least 2 or 3 angles to pinpoint the features of the product. thanks
December 01, 2012 @ 08:24:15

I agree, whoever coordinates your site needs to do their job man. sites like mltd and kloop got better pics and views of the product. step it up, the products are dope we just need to be able to see what we are buying. I'm not asking for 10 different views but at least 2 or 3 angles to pinpoint the features of the product. thanks

exactly
December 01, 2012 @ 11:07:48
I got y'all.

December 01, 2012 @ 15:32:00
@meg@gem just for info, when i'm gettin my mail about sizing?

figaro

December 01, 2012 @ 16:42:47
mega, plz lmk if Im about to get identity frauded! or anyone who has gotten their black friday orders did it come with a packing invoice???
December 01, 2012 @ 17:24:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
mega, plz lmk if Im about to get identity frauded! or anyone who has gotten their black friday orders did it come with a packing invoice???

I've never once gotten any type of packing slip/invoice with my online orders.
Just whatever I bought tossed in a box and sealed up.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 01, 2012 @ 17:45:04

ok that sounds reassuring. thanks lups.
December 01, 2012 @ 18:11:03
Does the ram bracelet bend?
December 01, 2012 @ 18:47:07
@meg@gem, will the logotype hoodies from the lookbook be droppin with winter delivery 2?
December 01, 2012 @ 21:21:36
I feel like nothing from the lookbook dropped.
December 01, 2012 @ 21:51:05
@Gli x Azzurri the headwear did but thats it
December 01, 2012 @ 22:40:41

yes. you open or close up the bracelet where the ram heads are at.
December 01, 2012 @ 23:45:35

yes

no where near worth 90 though

checked it out today....shit feels light and cheap..almost feels as if after enough "adjustments" bending it back and forth the metal would get weak and snap...you been warned
December 02, 2012 @ 04:03:12

yes

checked it out today....shit feels light and cheap..almost feels as if after enough "adjustments" bending it back and forth the metal would get weak and snap...you been warned

Actually it's not cheap since you know everything. Lol

Also you can bend it all day long and won't snap.

It's thicker than the Alexander McQueen bracelets.

If you ain't careful with your shit maybe you shouldn't be buying accessories.

Rolex are thousands of dollars and if you drop it it can get damaged.

Does that mean Rolex is cheap made?

December 02, 2012 @ 04:06:29

yes

It's def not light either. How many bangles or bracelets have you bought from higher end brands?

I bet you don't even own any.

December 02, 2012 @ 04:09:14

ok that sounds reassuring. thanks lups.

We never put your info in the box. Next year will have a form and receipt but no PayPal info or credit card info. Plus we never see the credit card info because PayPal secures that. Helps protect you and us.

December 02, 2012 @ 04:10:32
Lol
December 02, 2012 @ 04:20:32

yes

your faulty logic tho

you going hard defending these cheap ass bracelets

i only spit facts on here..you can get mad if you want and i'll obviously understand why

i've given credit where credit is due (oro jacket, og funerals, etc. just look thru the thread)

i dont have any hate towards black scale, i just call it how i see it.. like i said im the person people in here can depend on for reviews/quality checks and if you mad at that because people like me hurt your sales to blind people that trust you only to get fucked by bullshit like black boxes and shitty accessories that break on the first day, then so be it

you've clearly and bluntly lied about so much in this thread that ironically you've stripped your own credibility

don't even get me started on your in-store staff

and my submariner is doing just fine smokeyface
December 02, 2012 @ 04:28:23
if anyone needs to know details on any of the new hats just ask blushing
December 02, 2012 @ 04:41:08
yes

your faulty logic tho

i only spit facts on here..you can get mad if you want and i'll obviously understand why

i've given credit where credit is due (oro jacket, og funerals, etc. just look thru the thread)

i dont have any hate towards black scale, i just call it how i see it.. like i said im the person people in here can depend on for reviews/quality checks and if you mad at that because people like me hurt your sales to blind people that trust you only to get fucked by bullshit like black boxes and shitty accessories that break on the first day, then so be it

you've clearly and bluntly lied about so much in this thread that ironically you've stripped your own credibility

lol this shit is so fucking gay why do people keep posting these gay ass faces

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 02, 2012 @ 04:47:09
yes

your faulty logic tho

Your just forum hater. Those bracelets are best quality accessories we put out to date stoops.

They were supposed to be more expensive but you don't know shit about production.

Lies I tell? Shut yo ass up and stop posting on my thread.

You know how many people that shop with us that are not on the thread? You think I give a fuck about what you think?

I only answer because I think you're a dumbass.

Again please stop posting on our thread. Thank You.

It's only right you go away and never look at our product.

With your submariner. Lol. Wtf is that?

Did you get beat as a kid or what? Because your brain is just stuck on bad energy.

December 02, 2012 @ 04:51:36

your faulty logic tho

lol this shit is so fucking gay why do people keep posting these gay ass faces

He wasted an entire hour posting that. Lol. Stoops Cabatch.

December 02, 2012 @ 06:11:59
no negative energy

i just see things the way they are instead of the way you present them

nothing hateful about that
Please login first to reply.
x