[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

November 30, 2012 @ 14:44:31
@meg@gem yo mega, ordered the 300 blackbox few hours ago! how long do i have to wait for an answer from reezy, because i wanna add some stuff to the blackbox order!

Dont hold your breath, i ordered my black box 2 and a half weeks ago and still no size has come to my email
November 30, 2012 @ 14:45:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
to the people who recently got their black boxes:

how long did it take your order to get to you after u placed the order? im going on 18 days and still nothing.

Its been 18 days for me also.
November 30, 2012 @ 15:05:32
My black box turn around time was about 1 1/2 week waited 4 days for sizing chart then about 4 days for shipping.

Lillyhammer

November 30, 2012 @ 15:17:19
are there some pictures of the 300 box? would really like to see, what all the people got!

figaro

November 30, 2012 @ 18:17:29
Yessir $90 and the gold won't fade like the rings.

That same factory where Alexander McQueen tha gawd (RIP, hold my head) gets his jewelry cut life style?
November 30, 2012 @ 18:27:59
Keep satan on my wrist 'cause i aint got time for a watch

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 30, 2012 @ 19:48:36
I must say, you guys killed it with the tees, def better than falls
November 30, 2012 @ 19:54:17
them t's are not even close to FALLS t's... well.. in my opinion lol

The B feather logo is the only legit one
November 30, 2012 @ 20:11:31
Just had to post because I didn't know yall did new tees.

One word: WOW.

Best drop of tees since probably Fall 2011. Good work Mega, this the type of shit i'm talking about.
November 30, 2012 @ 20:12:15

Best drop of tees since probably Fall 2011. Good work Mega, this the type of shit i'm talking about.

What tees in general Mayne? The Arabic flag one?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 30, 2012 @ 20:16:04
some of the t's are aiight but i dont buy graphic t's anymore...especially ones with the kind of blanks bs uses....sizing too inconsistent and after a wash they look old...tired of paying for the same cheap cotton t season after season

where the other accessories and hats at smokeyface
November 30, 2012 @ 20:17:32
Black Scale online is now up with Winter 12

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 30, 2012 @ 20:31:32
Black Scale online is now up with Winter 12
Wtf only tees up?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 30, 2012 @ 20:32:04

agreed, this drop is on point. nice shit Mega

Finally got my 5th Anniversary jersey, quality is outstanding, fit is perfect.
December 01, 2012 @ 00:12:32
Originally posted by Inactive User

What tees in general Mayne? The Arabic flag one?

The welcome to blvck one, the warrior one or whatever, i don't remember the exact names but they look cool and less cartoony.
December 01, 2012 @ 00:18:20
When is this stuff going to hit MLTD or kloop so I don't have to wait 3 weeks for shipping.
December 01, 2012 @ 00:43:22
^^^this

im at the point where i wont order off there site anymore... still nothing on my black box, i tried calling 5 times today with no answer, and no response to my emails... im a huge fan, but this has seriously tested my patience, ill just be ordering off mltd from now on
December 01, 2012 @ 02:16:32
^^^this

im at the point where i wont order off there site anymore... still nothing on my black box, i tried calling 5 times today with no answer, and no response to my emails... im a huge fan, but this has seriously tested my patience, ill just be ordering off mltd from now on

i apologize sir.

ryan will be on here answering you in a moment

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 01, 2012 @ 02:16:58

yeeeee

December 01, 2012 @ 02:29:50
coming from @BuddyOmar i was expecting some crazy shit for the T's, but there were only a couple of em that really struck out at me. T's from any company just don't really do it for me anymore
December 01, 2012 @ 02:34:16
^^^this

i apologize sir.

ryan will be on here answering you in a moment

well i hope he can sort this out, and good job on the tees, i really dig the new designs
December 01, 2012 @ 02:36:10
is the strap on the new era the same as the ASAP hat??
December 01, 2012 @ 02:45:41

Looks like it iz fam

http://instagram.com/p/SrDi8HPPRT/
December 01, 2012 @ 02:51:40

Looks like it iz fam

http://instagram.com/p/SrDi8HPPRT/

thanks bra.
December 01, 2012 @ 03:08:34
im liking the drop
December 01, 2012 @ 03:15:19
^^^this

Please call 415.355.9152 and ask for Anthony if you cant get a hold me. I will look into this order for you and will get back to you asap.

Black Ops

December 01, 2012 @ 03:18:49
^^^this

You can also get 20-30% off on those websites with free shipping,
December 01, 2012 @ 03:24:53
@reezy no answer at the store... i sent you a dm with my order info
December 01, 2012 @ 03:29:16
When will the outerwear go up?
December 01, 2012 @ 03:45:25
damn got my black friday order and kind of tweaking. the tape wasn't put on all the way and the top flap of the box came open if you pushed on it. the hat was still there but there was no invoice. usually when I order online I get some kind of invoice confirming my order....I hope I don't get my info stolen bc of bad shipping....mega or reezy can you confirm whether or not there was a packing slip/ invoice included in the black friday orders? the hat looks dope though. love it.

shipping was hella fast on this. I used the code before the official 12 am launch so i was probably one of the first orders. diamond hasn't shipped my cyber monday goods out yet.
Please login first to reply.
x